Ch 13 Forest of beginning
46 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Garen can see the expressions on these adventurers' faces; they thought this dungeon run would be a quick way to make money, which it was, but it harmed their pride as adventurers because they couldn't contribute much!

 

They Rely on just two people while they are merely a support, as for Garen? they do not think he is here to help at all…

 

If they had a good team with a fairly balanced level of adventurers, they could easily conquer this dungeon, but in Rose's party, there were only two high-level adventurers with a large number of lower-level adventurers, so these official adventurers can only help a little.

 

In the end, they rest for the day and set up a camp at this point! Rose and Anne can't fight anymore or their performance may drop tomorrow, so they decided to just stop.

 

Garen couldn't use his phone because he was in a tent with Rose and Anne... or maybe he can just do that? Not everyone will associate his summoning powers with his phone!

 

But because this phone's design was so eye-catching as it was like an antique for people here.., so he must find a way to modify this phone's outer appearance so that it would blend in with this world's norm.

 

He sighs as to why he did not think about this before!

 

As a result, he is currently unable to even touch his phone.....

 

He looks at Rose, who appears to be exhausted, and wonders if he can sneakily play with his phone while she sleeps later!

 

Sure enough Rose already fall asleep a few minutes later! Garen quickly opens his phone and sends Lila to explore the cave first as he needs the ore to make money.

 

He expects that no enemies will attack them so soon after they fight the last battle, so he is at ease when he sends Lila away, now he looks at his current gems! It was only four hours so his gems were added by 400 gems.

 

this was also proof that this dungeon raid was rather hard with just two people, it was only four hours and they were already this exhausted.

 

What Garen can do was just follow along, what's more, there are still two months until the time limit so there is no need to rush things right?

 

Of course, it was for Garen, for his sister only two months was not enough! She needs to plan here and there, execute her strategy, gather money and personnel to do exploration, and so on.

 

What's more, a dungeon will re-spawn some monster every midnight so tomorrow a few groups that they killed will come alive again and so they need to kill them once again! that's why conquering a dungeon is hard… they need manpower, money, and time!

 

Sometimes later Lila comes back from exploring and brings 14 iron ore for Garen, which he crafted into 7 iron swords and display it in his shop!

 

With this, he received 210 gold coins, bringing his total gold coins to 390.

 

Garen then wonders when he can obtain another blueprint... it was so profitable!

 

It seems that only fighting the boss can give him blueprints! But it was not possible for him, Anne can’t even fight well against a group of hobgoblins she got wounded by them and need to rest for a whole day.

 

Maybe if he sends Anne and Lila together, they'll make something different! Furthermore, doesn't Anne have equipment from his sister? That Hard difficulty cave must be easier to conquer with that!

 

But he overlooks something... isn't there another dungeon called the Forest of the Beginning? Perhaps he can get some new blueprints there!

 

He needs to wait for Lila to rest for an hour, after she rests enough Garen sends her to the Forest!

 

Soon a panel appeared and he can see what was inside this forest!

 

It appears to be a typical forest that can be found everywhere, after walking a bit Lila found and gathers wood that was on the ground.

 

Sometimes later she meets a deer that is typical deer, not a monster, and she kills it easily! Different from a monster, this deer suddenly turn bright after being killed and one cleanly processed leather was what was left behind!

 

after a few minutes, he found another deer and kill it, a few seconds later she found a red plant that look like herbs in games and pick it up, what appeared on the panel was herb +1! With that, this journey continues but finally, she meets a monster!

 

Different from the cave that has goblins, this dungeon has a log that can bite… it looks like treant from games but is small and more like a log that jumps and bites here and there......

 

Its height was just as big as goblins which means the same height as Lila!

 

And maybe because Lila's lava element has a restraint effect on this kind of monster this made Lila fight much easier!

 

With just a few one hit of lava ball that treant already screaming and look starts to burn!

 

In the end what last was only ashes…..

 

Lila's journey went so smoothly that no problem appeared at all!

 

In the end, she brought back 6 wood, 4 herbs, and 3 leather, it was rather diverse not like the cave which only have iron ore.

 

it was diverse but made the material he gathered for each type low, but Garen did not think much as he can’t even craft anything with this material!

 

Maybe he can sell it later or just stock it in case he got a blueprint that needs this material to use, after thinking for some time Garen decided to just stock up for now, it is not too late to sell it in case of emergency!

 

After Lila rests at the inn he continues to let Lila explore the forest! This happened two more times and got him another 14 Wood, 7 Herb, and 5 leather!

 

When he send Lila on another expedition he was shocked to find something!

 

It's not a boss but Lila starts to grumble…

 

While pouting she sigh and say “Dad was so cruel to let a small girl like me do a hard labor… alone at that….. I must ask for a full pack of candy from him later!”

 

She raises her small fist and pouts again.

 

Still, she continues to explore and gather material while killing monsters, but this makes Garen sweat so much in real life!

 

“Did I overwork her ….. uhum maybe it was true.. err alright it's true let's give her some candy later…”

 

Garen shakes his head but now he found out that inside the game they still have some kind of morale so if he does something that makes them upset they will surely be upset.

 

He doesn’t know what will happen if he makes them angry, at most they just left right? right?

 

Soon Lila comes back from exploring and this time Garen does not let her go again…. Lila gives her material to Garen and he just let it stock up again.

 

Garen then let Lila rest for real this time!

 

But something makes him have a headache now…. Lila asks him for a pack of candy!

 

A panel appeared and told him about Lila's words “Dad I want to eat candy! I am a good girl for today so give me one full pack!”

 

Even though it is just a text he can imagine Lila saying this while pouting!

 

He shakes his head as he doesn’t have candy here…

 

There is a small panel that he can use to write the text so he tells Lila "uhum, I don't have any candy now, but I promise you two packs later!"

 

What Lila respond was something else “Hum! Then let's go sightseeing! I did not see any customers today in the shop… so can we ?”

 

Garen can Imagine Lila pouting and then asking him with her big and watery eyes… this makes him sigh.

 

it's not like he doesn't want as maybe it is true that there is no customer today. but the problem is he doesn't know how to go with Lila in that world!

 

It was not until a panel appeared that he can’t help but blink as it was the first time a creature from his game asked personally to be summoned!

 

[Lila the lava spirit wants to be summoned]

 

[Accept] [Reject]

 

Garen thinks for a while and doesn’t know what to do!

 

If he rejects will Lila get angry?

 

If he Accept what will happen as his big sister was here and Anne was in a daze in her sleeping bag… he doesn't know what to say if they found another person suddenly appearing!

 

In the end, he just sighs and will say his power was upgraded or maybe just say he can summon additional creatures if a certain requirement is successfully fulfilled.

 

In the end, he still presses Accept!

 

Soon a bright light appeared and a small girl can be seen, her hair was glowing dark red and her eyes too….

 

This makes Garen now think about how to conceal it…. as she does not look like a human at all! well, at least it was rather hard to do that...

 

When Lila fully materialized she quickly comes to him and hugs him!

 

“Dad! Where is this? I thought we were in the shop…” Lila looks at her surrounding in confusion!

 

Luckily there are only Anne and Rose here… Anne was attracted by the sudden light and voice so she already walked toward him and as her big sister?

 

She stares at him now…

 

“uh… well we are at the dungeon now…”

 

Hearing this Lila pouted “Hum! In the end we got back to do that again!” but still she look around curiously as there are now two young women coming toward her.

 

Seeing this she can’t help but say while blinking “Dad, which one was my mom? or it was two moms?”

 

Garen can’t help but twitch…… “Uhh no they are not.. this one was my big sister and the other one was the same as you, an adventurer!”

 

Hearing this Lila can’t help but sigh in disappointment, “So when did you get me a mom ?”

 

This makes Garen sigh as now her sister already staring at him in some new light……

 

Well yes, she is staring at him……

 

3