Ch 33 Gold Coins
25 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Garen total money including his item stock was 107,322 Gold coins! and he didn't include candy in his calculation because one pack of candy was so expensive in a game world, and what's more he doesn't want that candy pack price to drop because of his reckless behavior of wanting short-term money!

 

Even though he doesn’t know why there are always people who keep buying weapons such as swords and such…. well it was a game what he can do about that? maybe it is true that market theory was not useful here but there is still a risk that his behavior can affect the market right?

 

If there is no supply and demand theory here it was good but if by any chance the price drops, he will be the one that suffers..... As he clearly remembers that the clothing set he previously sold was being worn by his customer! Particularly the young man... He's already been to his shop wearing that a few times...

 

So Garen assumes if he sells something like clothing and floods the market with it soon all these medieval-looking people will look like any normal modern people here in real life… Except for their way of doing things will still in that era, fighting, going to the dungeon, and more...

 

Well, it seems alright to add it as additional income, if there are no innovative competitors he will be the only one that sells that type of clothes! For the price…. it is supposedly much more expensive than candy in the real world but in the game world… maybe clothing was not that important there.

 

just take the example of Anne more than 1.000 times exploring the dungeon, it seems it was a common thing in the game world, if he thinks realistically that clothes will become a rag in a few battles….

 

If they treasure it and only use it at home then it can be used for a long time so clothing can be sold a bit more in large quantity for now, but if he floods it he can expect the price to drop a bit, still if they use it on a battle, he can expect returning customers soon.

 

Anyway, if the price will drop so much….. well he doesn’t know yet so he let it be for now, he can know after trying it out and selling clothing many times, too much thinking and assumption..... still it seems going with a limited sale was a good idea! He can just change the model after some time…

 

Now come back to reality... Garen thought so much and it was all just theory… he still needs to do it step by step and now he can try to look for something else first, or rather how to make money in this real life and a the same time make money in the game world!

 

He is a bit embarrassed to just take money from his family…. at least he can offer something else in return and help his family grow.

 

The dungeon was hard for now… and there is even no new dungeon, selling items from games? it can be done, he will let Cindy look some first as it was his promise with her anyway.

 

If the item was not good enough…. well anyway there are the scrolls, he doesn’t know if there is any scroll in real life yet this magic scroll can be used by ordinary people too so he thinks it was useful in every situation!

 

With that he now goes to sleep…. tomorrow all this thinking can be realized so it was a waste to mull over it now, after some time he starts to fall asleep and wakes up the next day.. of course, he needs to go to school!

 

Anne still looks sluggish… but in the end, they go to school together! Soon they come to class and sit down on their chair from before, the other combat class student looks a bit shocked by yesterday's incident, they still go to school like usual but it seems they are not as energetic as before…

 

Soon Mr. William come and explain today's lesson! “today you all will be divided into more classified classes, yesterday you only divided into fighting and support classes, now each one of you will be divided into more specific ways!”

 

“First the combat type will be divided into several classes, physically related, Magic related, and Ability related, you can choose this class based on your ability.”

 

“for support type, one related to production, while the other will be a support for the fighting teams, like healer and someone that can buff their teammates!”

 

“as for specific you can think what the most ideal role for you, if you want to ask something then just come to me!”

 

Soon Mr. William divide the class, even the combat type will be divided into a small group.

 

Garen who verses on mana regeneration and from outside has an ability related to fire was of course going to the mage class, Anne as someone that can crush a goblin will surely go to another class, with that they got separated and Garen walked toward a class that pointed at to be his class from now on!

 

While he looks for a seat he can feel that the student here seems not to care about his status at all… the son of a rich man, even from the ‘first’ time he comes into this school, they act normally and only focus on their path.

 

Of course, as a kid they still make groups, do silly things and such…. but weirdly until now no one come to them and claimed them as his friends…

 

Garen sighed maybe he doesn’t have any for now, soon the magic class teacher come in he was an old man, and he does not use any wizard-like attributes, he just look like an old professor! he starts to introduce himself, and the student listens and respects him.

 

“students just call me professor from now on, let's start! magic was a long study, you will think that you master one spell but soon found out that there are similar spells or even stronger spells! but it was all interconnected, what you need to do was perseverance, diligence, and study hard! With that, you will be rewarded!”

 

And so it was like any other senior teacher, this professor was talking nonstop about philosophy! After half an hour he stop and start to touch on the real topic, “first of all you all need to know that the human body was adaptable, it can be carved into anything the way you want but as soon as you stop it will slowly deteriorate!”

 

“or rather it will always be like that either physically or something that needs your brain as long as you did not take it you will find that your ability will be not as great as before! so your perseverance was the one that stabilize that, it was the same way with magic, first of all, you need to learn how to mold your body! And now I will tell you about mana manipulation! So hear me out!.”

 

Soon the teacher explain it and Garen can feel it was similar to what he learn from the game world before! Just this teacher never mention that it was can slightly help them to channel faster, he explain that It was to make their body adaptable to mana and make it smoother to cast any spell!

 

Soon it was time to practice and this teacher will answer every student's doubts and questions, as Garen already know about this he just focus his mind and circulate his mana, he want to gain that ability to help him channel mana faster!

 

As a boring practice, it was really hard for kids to keep quiet and only focus on this thing, in only one hour some people already rest for a moment and talk with their friends, this teacher does not reprimand them at all and only reminds them to continue if they slack off for a long time.

 

Garen himself sighs.. it is not easy to just focus on one thing for such a long time, he goes out to drink some coffee…. as he himself lose focus so much, and yes his teacher does not do anything to him as long as he says what he wants to do…. of course, he needs his teacher's permission to go buy a coffee right?

 

But when he comes back he does not start to continue mana circulation, he walks to his teacher and gives him a cup of coffee….

 

This makes another student look at him curiously! It was needed to note that the teacher here was super strict and will not accept any bribe! Well, some of these teachers were much more richer than the student's parents….

 

But Garen still does that and before he gives his teacher a coffee he says “ Teacher this was not what you thought… there is a one-by-one ticket and I don’t have a friend so what can I do? it not a good thing to just throw it away.”

 

“uhum well I just want to ask some recommendations.. did you know any spell that has the effect to protect oneself?” Garen was not good at socializing so he just makes random excuses and well it was true he buy a one-get-one coffee….

 

The teacher only nod “You can give it to that boy, he needs it more than me, and for your question it was easy you can learn it in the library and search for ‘Mana barrier’ for a beginner like you it was the most suitable.”

 

But soon this teacher go into lecturer mode and say “I recommend you to focus on mana circulation first, it is only a few months until you really fight so solidifying your foundation was the best for now and not waste it on another thing!”

 

And so this teacher continue to spread a philosophy… well what he said was true but Garen already learn about mana circulation… and what he needed now was a way to protect himself!

2