Chapter 22.5 + A Glimpse Appearance of Some Characters
187 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
This is a short one, and a preparation for the big leap...so I made this chapter..

           Tomorrow morning…

            After what had happened yesterday, I was just laying on the bed for the entire day. Adel came into my room, with the breakfast in her hands, and went beside me, she told me she had a message from father..

            She delivered a message to me, where it was hard to believe for me. It was Gena and Delia, they went wandering again, so Lady Octavi would be assigned as my tutor again. I found them left without notice or telling me, it was baffling and strange…There would be no one to tell me, when Dianonia reacted again.

            After she delivered the message, she immediately tried to feed me, but I insisted on eating breakfast by myself…She just said, it was my mother's order to feed me..Like or not, I let her feed me. I was still laying on the bed, with a pillow pad on my back, so my body could get up a little…I finished the meal, Adel brought the dish to the outside room, and put it there.

            A moment later,Lady Octavi came into my room to tutor me, she brought a small table too, where she put the table in front of my body, and above my foot, she started tutoring me, and . Adel was waiting beside the door, while Lady Octavi was tutoring me. After she was done, she kept sitting beside me, and accompanied me. Sometimes she talked about the Academy, the Capital city, or the events around the city…An hour later, father came into my room, he brought a book, a reddish book…

            “Here, Aurelia…The book you wanted…” He gave me the book.

            I received it “Thanks, father..” I opened it, the first page contained my name, after that, all the blank pages… “Father, may I ask you something?”

            “Go on, Aurelia!”
            “Why Gena and Delia leave without telling me?”

            “That’s!!...They were quite hard to tell me why, but for some reason, suddenly I felt it was best for them, for wandering.”

            Did they just hypnotize father? Or maybe they hypnotized father at their first meeting…

            “Father, may I sit there?” I pointed at the balcony..”
            Father looked at where I pointed and said “Sure…I think Mother just told me to not let you out of the room, and the balcony is still inside the room, so you may sit there.”

            “Thanks father..”
            “Is there anything else?”

            “I believe, for now, there is nothing more..”

            Father excused himself, and left the room.

            After he left the room, I asked Lady Octavi to sit together on the balcony..She agreed, I put the book on the table beside my bed. Immediately Adel went to me, and led me to the balcony…

            At the balcony, I could see Alecia, Felix, and Aurelio in the garden, they seemed to be playing or training swords between each other…What I had watched, Aurelio was the weakest among them, and Alecia was the strongest…In the pavilion, there was Ophelia who sitting at the table with Alicia and Aelia…Seemed everyone enjoying their own life.

            A few minutes later, father came to them, and trained them, while Ophelia was watching them. Some moments later, I saw Ophelia noticed me, and waved at me. I answered back her waving, next Aurelio noticed me and waved at me, again I answered back his waving…

            I kept watching them for hours, until the sun was almost set…Adel told me to go back to the bed, because Sofia would come to visit…She led me to the bed, after I was laying on the bed, Lady Octavi excused herself, and left the small table…Moments later, Sofia came into my room, and did usual examination to me, asked me about how I feel today…I answered all her question, after everything done, she excused herself, when she opened the door, there was a glimpse of the little two in front of the door…

            Immediately they went to my room, after Sofia left…Behind them were the four children; Felix, Alecia, Alicia, and Aelia, and the two maids; Livia and Martia..They ran to me, and they seemed to want to jump to the bed, but quickly, Adel stopped them before they jumped. Their faces were grumpy about it, and started to walk beside me…They leaned to my bed, and started to talk about today, or the book they read, or the thing they got learnt today…

            At some point, Adel told them about the dinner, and maybe they could excuse themselves, but for some reason, they didn’t want to. They pulled the blanket off my bed, and demanded to have dinner with me..The four children kept trying to pursue them, but it failed, even their maids; Livia, and Martia couldn’t pursue them.

            Suddenly, the door opened loudly, it was my mother. Her face was angry.  

            “SO IN HERE, YOU ARE!!” 

            Their faces seemed so scared “Gehh!”

            Mother walked to them, in front of them, and said “Do you know how long your father and I are waiting for you to come to dinner?”

            “B..ut…we want to have dinner with sister Aurelia..” Ophelia said with a low tone..

            “Your sister needs to recover first, do you want to disturb your sister's recovery phase? Just let your sister get well first!!”

            “But—” Aurelio tried to speak, but got scared..

            Mother’s face became scarier…Made the little two follow her, and they left the room with everyone…Seconds later, a knock could be heard, Adel opened the door, and it was the dinner meal for me. She brought it to me, and fed me like in breakfast. After it was done, she brought the dish outside the room, and put it there. 

            I saw the mother of lunar full appearing on the sky, making the room bright of white. I took the book from my father beside me. I asked Adel to put the small table from Lady Octavi above my foot, and bring the writing tools too. I put the book on the table, and started to write about the book, that I read when I was in Dianonia…I wrote what I had remembered from reading the book…After I had done writing it on the book, I put it back on the table, and took a rest…

            ……

            …..

            ….

            …

            ..

            All these happened repeatedly for 7 years…For 7 years, I kept struggling with Dianonia, that made me locked inside my own room, For 7 Years I kept read the book of my story in someone’s room, in Dianonia’s state…For 7 years, I tried to recollect everything that I remembered from reading the book of my fate…For 7 years, I kept writing it into my book…For 7 years…..For 7 years….and For 7 years…I watched my little two grew, every day, they visited me to my room, told every story, every what had they learnt, everything about their daily…

            For 7 years, finally a letter that made my mother angry, and my father puzzle, appeared like in the book…A paper that ordered me to come to royal’s court as the royal's courtier…Now, I was 21 years old, already known what would happen to me, finally took a step to my own story of my fate…

 

 

Spoiler

I tried to recreate, my characters....so hope my image and your image of these characters is same


[collapse]
10