Chapter 34 The Encounter with Nona
84 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

            I was carried by Cassius and escorted by Adel and Valerie…We rushed to leave the palace…I tried to maintain my consciousness…After we left the palace, we couldn’t find the carriage…

            Valerie said, “Where is our carriage??”
            With blurry vision, I could see Adel go to one of the guards and ask about our carriage…I didn’t know what the guard said; unfortunately, it made Adel furious…She punched the wall beside the guard’s head, easily making the guard frightened…

            Suddenly out of nowhere, I could see the crown prince alone, riding a horse, to us…after that, I lost my vision, and I was unconscious…

            ….

            It was pitch black and dark…but 

            There were a lot of whispers around me. I was surrounded by the whispers of voices that I hadn’t heard before..I was swallowed by their whisper..It felt like I was falling for their words, deep in the darkness..I kept falling into the pit of darkness until I stopped at the bottom of the pit.

            I tried to stand up, and looked around me.

            “This is different from the Dianonia I had experienced…What is going on? And what are those voices?”

            It was pitch black, there was nothing but blank space..But the whispering kept coming around me..I walked around to reduce the whispering at me..I kept walking until, at a distance, I could see a glimpse of a chandelier light. I walked toward it..Slowly, I was walking to it, and slowly, I could see something laying on the ground.

            I finally could see what was on the ground, and I was shocked. My heart became more aching after I saw them..

            “WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU TWO?”

            Aurelio and Ophelie were lying on the ground with some blood in their mouths. Aurelio slowly lifted his right hand in front of me, and pointed his finger at me..

            Slowly he said to me, “It..was……yo..u…sis..ter…”
            “What are you talking about, Aurelio?”

            Instantly, in front of me, there was what had happened toward them..It was me, which is why Aurelio pointed at me. It was in the garden of my home. I put something in their tea while Aurelio was training his sword, and Ophelia was playing with the three..After their exhaustion, they drank the tea, which instantly made them cough and felt to the ground. The event made the house execute some kitchen servants for treason and poisoning.

            “It is a lie… There is no way I am doing that…”

            Suddenly another glimpse of a chandelier light appeared on my right, I walked toward it, leaving the little two on the ground..I saw a glimpse of the body on the ground, and I recognized it, immediately. I ran to it...

            “MOTHER!!!” while I was running.

            In front of her lying body, I said “what has happened to you, mother?"

            “What…have..I. ..done. .to ..you,. .Aurelia? Th.at ma..kes you do some..thing li..ke this..”

            Like the little two, it showed me that I was the one who did all of this to my mother..I was the one who stabbed her on her back..yet again, another servant got executed for the murder.

           

            Another light appeared, my heart became more aching, and I prepared another body to lay on the ground. I walked toward the light…Slowly 

            “FATHER!!” 

            Unexpectedly, the bodies of mother, and the little two, suddenly were moving beside me..glimpses of lights appeared surrounding me, and under the lights were bodies. The bodies of Adel, Lady Octavi, Martia, Livia, Lady Claudi, and the others, where they had ties with my family..

            I looked around me,

            “THIS IS NOT TRUE!! THIS IS NOT TRUE!!!”

            I found it hard to believe that everyone who was so close to me, was lying down on the ground, with blood all over them.

            I realized, 

            “THE BOOK???? ALL OF THIS IS NOT WRITTEN IN THE BOOK, SO IT SHOULDN’T BE TRUE AT ALL!!”
            Suddenly all of the bodies were gone, and I heard a recognizable voice..

            “MY LADY!!” It was Gena’s voice coming from out of nowhere…

            “Huh??? Gena, is that you?? Where are you??"I looked around to find Gena’s voice.

            “I don’t have time to tell you that, but listen to me carefully…What have you seen in this space? It’s neither a future nor real. You don’t kill all the people around you in the future..So control your heart…like I had said to you earlier…Prepare your heart…”

            “Then what is all of this?”

            “It is Nona effort; she has already awakened from her eternal sleep because of you, my lady... This past seven years, she ordered her paragons to start moving. One of them was the one who twisted some of it from the book to your life.

            “So everything was set up for me, and wait…you said ‘one of them'; how many of these paragons are there?”

            “Myself don’t know about it…but, I know one of th—” Suddenly, her voice was gone..

            “*clap* *clap* *clap*” Suddenly the sound of clapping and footsteps could be heard from behind me.…I turned around…Slowly, the figure appeared. It was a tall lady, almost twice my height. She had long white hair like mine, skin white as snow, clothes with white and blue, and a blue tiara in her head. I looked closely at her; she had blue eyes, but her pupils were white, not like a normal human. She walked slowly toward me.

            I tried to stand up, and said “YOU!!! WHO ARE YOU!!”

            “The one you bothered… You had bothered my  sleep.

            Suddenly majestically, full of wings appeared in her back; the right side of her wings were white, and the left side of her wings were blue..

            “Your sleep?? SO YOU ARE NONA...That Gena and Delia were talking about...”

            “Gena and Delia???? So that’s their name as humans…” 

            I saw her head turn back and say, “Nice to meet you, Delia..”

            Suddenly she threw away someone from her right hand to me; it was Delia…Delia was full of brushes on her body; her clothes and even her feather wings were scattered around.

            I immediately went to her, checked her, and said, "Are you alright, Delia?”

            “I…am…al..right…my..lady..”

            “What an interesting thing! You call a mortal with the ‘honorific'my lady’.” Nona kept walking, circling around us, “But, you abandon me *hiks* *hiks* you chose a mortal more than me…Even though I keep caring for you…and your worthless friend, ‘GENA’....still you keep following her path..I just gave you a small task about that mortal in front of you right now…Instead, you call her like she is your master…” Nona stopped her circling around us, instead, she walked toward us, grabbed Delia’s hair, and lifted it. “Tell me! Delia…What I had done to you! That makes you like this..”

            In response, Delia just spat in her face.
            Nona threw her again, and cleaned her face from Delia’s spit, “You are really following her path..I am very sad *hiks* *hiks*...

            “WHAT YOU WANT, NONA?” I asked her.
            “What do I want??? HA HA HA HA HA, Perhaps you are an idiot or what? Or those imbeciles don’t tell you..I want a good rest, and sleep, where everything follows the flow of fate, but you…you…are the problem of that flow..”

            “And why did you show all of that?”

            “Show all of what??”
            “The death of people around me..”

            “Ha ha ha, perhaps you know your own fate from the book, but…the one who knows the fate better than anyone else, is ME…So what happened if what I showed you was real? If your fate is to die, shall I bring that fate to you? You can’t run from that fate in my sight…”

            She walked toward me, and in front of me, she raised her hand, slowly emitting a light toward me..

            “You are in my sight right now…it is so impulsive to erase your existence right now…” 

            I closed my eyes…but I opened my eyes, and she lowered her hand. 

            “But still, I have the dignity of a goddess in this world; I will not interfere with the problems of mortals... Let mortals kill other mortals, and let goddesses kill other goddesses. Is that right, Delia? Slowly, I love that name, Delia, more than Delios..”

            Delia struggled to spit her words to Nona,“Scr..ew…you..No..na!” 

            Nona walked toward Delia. I immediately ran toward Delia, and intervened.

            “STEP ASIDE MORTAL!!”
            “I will not let you hurt her anymore..”

            “Fine…I will spare that useless one for you…Perhaps you already got the two people from the twelve, and those three children you took, but…that is not the end of all things…the end of these things will be your death. and you…..”

            She walked out from us…I stood up and shouted at her,

            “AINUR NALA!!”

            She immediately turned her head around to me, and with an angry expression, she said, “WHAT DID YOU SAY?”

            “Ain–”

            Suddenly, she dashed out to me, grabbed my neck, and lifted me…I grabbed her hand, trying to release myself.

            “Don’t ever you speak that name again, in front of me!!”
            I was hardly able to emit my voice, “So…yo..u…kn…ow…thi..s…name..” 

            She threw me out…I was trying to breathe again, and adjusting my breath again…I could see her feet in front of me while I was looking down to breathe. She leaned down her body to me, looking at me, and asked,

            “Where do you know that name?”

            I didn’t answer her question…

            “Let’s change it. Did you see her appearance?”

            Again, I didn’t answer her question…

            Her face became more frowning because she didn’t get the answer from me…She turned her face in another direction; it was Delia…She slowly walked toward her…In front of her, she said,

            “I believe she was the one who showed you that appearance??”

            She crouched down at her, grabbed and lifted her hair in front of her face, and said, “Do you show her, about that appearance?”

            With a lot of bruises on Delia’s face, she didn’t answer Nona’s question; she just spat again at her face…Nona cleaned her face with her other hand, and threw down Delia’s head…She stood up…

            Suddenly, I felt so scared…The more I looked at Nona, the more fear I got…I turned my face around, and out of nowhere, a lot of mists appeared around us. I was horrified suddenly, after I took a glance at Nona…The pressure around her changed.

            Her appearance was changed; her white and blue clothes changed to black and red clothes; her white hair changed to black hair; her eyes changed to red eyes with glowing red; her wings changed to black wings. A black light of a circle and a sword at the center of it appeared at her back. She showed her mischievous smile; that smile was so much scarier than mother's smile..

            I saw Delia’s mouth moving, but I couldn’t hear all her sentences, yet I heard some of her words that were disturbing me enough.

            “WHO ARE YOU?”

            Four black swords appeared above Delia, targeting her…

            “Like I said, mortals kill other mortals, goddesses kill other goddesses." Her smile became bigger and wider, and her red eyes became more glowing. ”So long…” She said that and snapped her finger. At once, all four swords pierced Delia's torso. Delia spat a lot of blood from the pierced swords. I saw her finger still tingling around. Seeing that..

            Four black swords appeared again…

            I would not forget what I had seen: two swords pierced in her neck and two swords pierced in her head. Her finger wasn’t tingling anymore.

            A circle on the ground appeared around Delia’s corpse. From that circle, a giant door appeared; it opened immediately. From the bottom of the ground, a lot of hands grabbed Delia’s corpse and pulled her body... After her body was gone, the door was closed, and the circle disappeared. She changed her appearance back to normal. and walked toward me. The closer she was to me, the more scared I was after witnessing Delia’s death. I closed my eyes.

            ……

6