Harem of Saeculum: Rise of Man – Chapter Twenty
142 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sunlight shines through the blinds as I awake. One might think it was a morning like any other, except I knew differently. I rose from the soft comfort of my bed and let out a sigh. A good night of rest works wonders for the body. Rhonda’s words echo in my mind as I stretch my arms. ‘I better meet up with her soon, or I might regret it.’ Rhonda is not one to wait on someone very long. I sit at the edge of my bed and get to it. A half-hour later, I’m ready to go. The massive sword fit nicely on my back with my green camo shirt and vest. I’m surprised by the easy access that this setup gives me. I finish a few more tasks and leave my cabin to meet the deputy.

 

I arrive at Rhonda’s cabin ten minutes later. A quick knock reveals something odd. The door was ajar. Upon further examination, it is more like she didn’t lock her door at all. A chill runs down my spine. On instinct, I pull out my sidearm. I nudge the door open slowly with my foot. The lights are on, so she must still be in the cabin. I sigh heavily. This isn’t like her keeping her door unlocked or not securing her home. This isn’t normal, as I knew Kurt hammered that into his daughter. I keep my eyes sharp as I scan the living room. No doubt she was here last night.

 

The longer nights here are more like two-day, and nights are hard to adjust as changes are still occurring. Anyone can already notice each day is a little longer than the day before. One can say this is true for the nights. Once inside, I smell food coming from the kitchen. ‘She must have made breakfast for herself.’ The aroma is mouthwatering, but my focus is now on finding the deputy. My mind went to those monsters. ‘Could one of those spider-scorpion creatures have sneaked into the city?’ I doubt that. Sheriff Orkan has both roads into town blocked. ‘Did one get inside and...? No, the inside would be a mess. It doesn’t look like a struggle occurred here.’ Yet, there isn’t a sign of her.

 

For a moment, I doubt I may be wrong. Then, my instincts take over, and I clear the living room and kitchen. Both are empty, but I notice the oven is on, and it’s the source of the food I smelt upon entering the cabin. I paused as I heard a sound coming from down the hallway. A moment later, I heard a door open and close, and I heard someone approach. Rhonda appears from the hallway with nothing but a towel around her head and a towel under her arm.

 

“Jesus, Thomas! What the hell are you doing with a gun pointed at my face?” Rhonda snapped.

 

The sight of her nude body stuns me after she drops it. Her voluptuous melons hung freely, and the way they bounced as she walked into my view immediately gave me a hard-on. She stood there looking at me with a red face. I couldn’t tell if she was embarrassed or angry. Not knowing made me even more aroused. Her level of beauty’s comparable to Aphanea in every way, and I imagined myself making love to her the way I did with the lamia woman. In the back of my mind, I think about what might have happened if she had been there instead of me.

 

“C-Come... C-Come on, Thomas... it’s not like you haven’t seen a girl naked before... right?” Rhonda whispered.

 

The tone of her voice changed from what I knew of her. It’s not like her to sound so vulnerable. Her expression and her words made my hormones rage out of control. I feel that otherworldly energy swells within my body. The more our eyes locked on one another, the more I felt that energy surge throughout my body. My focus is entirely on Rhonda. I memorize every aspect of her behavior. The scent of her conditioner lingers in the air, overshadowing the smell of food coming from the kitchen. She tilts her head toward me momentarily, and I can see waves of emotion shift in her expression. That’s when it happened.

 

I can see the moment Rhonda gives in. She takes a few steps back as she drops her towel. Her hands fall to her side. She blushes, then looks away from me. I sense she is unsure what she should do next as I walk closer to her, and she moves right into the wall. She looks back at me with curious eyes. Her gazes lock with mine, and the Rhonda I knew for years returns. She straightens her back and puts her arms on her hips. The confidence I know her for returns to her demeanor.

 

“Okay, big guy, what’s on the menu, then?” she whispered.

 

“You are, Rhonda...,” I whispered.

 

I wrap my arms around her waist to lift her.

 

She has to wrap her legs around my hips to stabilize herself as I kiss her, pushing her back into the wall. Her arms wrap around my neck while we kiss each other more deeply. Our tongues interlock, and my hands grip her soft bottom tightly. My manhood was fighting to break out of my camo pants to reach her peachy womanhood. The wetness of her mound soaks the front of my jeans. I take her to the master bedroom. I know where it is, as this cabin is identical to my parents’.

 

The door bursts open, and I flop her down on the bed, going straight to the awaiting cherry between her legs. My tongue finds its way inside her in record time, and the sweet sounds of her moans fill the cabin. I waste no time milking every bit of her feminine juices into my mouth. The taste of her peach is delectable, like fresh watermelons in the summer. She wraps her legs around my head and grips my head with her hands.

 

“Yes... keep going!!!” Rhonda moaned.

 

I did just that, but I flipped her over and ate her cherry from behind. My tongue explores every inch of her vagina and anus. It was almost like she was wiggling her bottom in my face. Every inch of her womanhood was like nectar.

 

“Mmmmh... Awww!!!” Rhonda cried.

 

Rhonda’s pussy is dripping wet, and I know she’s ready to receive my cock. I disrobe as fast as I can while Rhonda waits with wanting eyes. Then, as she’s lying on her stomach, she arches her back and flinches the moment my elongated rod penetrates her womb in a rear entry position.

 

“Oh, my god! It’s too big!” Rhonda shouted.

 

My cock stretches her vaginal wall as it slides deeper inside her. I feel how tight her pussy is as the sensation sends pulsating waves of excitement through my body. She squirms and fights as my oversized shaft continues to enter until my balls press against her pussy lips. Then her body shudders again. She struggles as the length of my cook pushes deep inside her. Her back is tense as I start the impending pounding of her womb with a slap to her round rosy tush. The loud clapping of my hips slamming into her callipygous booty fills the room in seconds.

 

“Ahh... Aww!!!” she moaned.

 

My big cock shudders, and I pump it in and out slowly as Ronda makes soft little, tiny moans as I keep pumping. Her feminine juices rush to her pussy as she feels my huge, strong cock pressing against her butt with heavy weighted, and powerful impacts. I feel a trickle from her back, and she holds her head and looks back at me. Her ginger brunette hair falls down her back, thrust with a hardened conviction. Her pussy feels excellent as she wiggles her hips as I slam my hips into her butt, sliding into her in and out, in and out, as the speed of my hips increases as I run through her ass, and she cries out in disbelief and pleasure. My body shudders again as the speed with my hips hits her hard and harder as I put my hands over her ass. She feels my elongated cock pump in her womb like a mechanical machine.

 

I feel the erotic sensations radiate throughout my body. I keep pumping it in and out as I look down at Rhonda’s tushy, and I keep pumping. My schlong is heated by the warmth of her cunt as her pussy clings tightly to the shaft of my sex machine. Finally, inhaling several calm breaths, I can relax. ‘The only thing I can do is take my time. It’s a must for me!’ As she orgasms, I can feel the excitement in her body. I can feel her body quivering as she strokes my cock between each thrust, and I can feel her hand rubbing her clitoris. In ecstasy, she cries out in delight as I close my eyes and let her cum spew into my crotch. Rhonda arches her back, moaning.

 

I gripped her fluffy ass as my unrelenting assault on her rear end continued with heightened awareness. She struggles to break away from the grip of my masculinity numerous times, frantically scrambling to flee my manhood. My arousement heightens as her butt wiggles against my cock. Rhonda bucks her back, which inadvertently forces her butt against my hips. She moans louder as she tries pushing away from my dick, but I bring her back with firm hands.

 

My hips tighten as I try to control my pace. I try to take my time before Rhonda succumbs to my thrusts. I can feel her legs wiggle and my hips shudder. Finally, as she caresses and strokes my schlong, I groan triumphantly at her touch. Suddenly, her head flies up into the air as she screams in passion as I thrust into her. My relentless slow thrusts turn to quick thrusts, making her gasp and spasm as I push her back into bed. In her tight cunt, my cock throbs. I’m quivering from each deep thrust inside her tight crotch. My eyes fixate on the bouncing of her ass. With her round butt in the air, my hips hammer her butt as my cock drills into her pussy.

 

That only made the smacking of our flesh and moans louder. The gyration waves of Rhonda’s ripe, round, basketball-sized bottom motivate me to thunder her bottom far harder with an overwhelming conviction. I couldn’t count the number of times Rhonda climaxed. They came one after another. Her moans only intensified the tremendous strides I gave her as I let out low grunts. I pump my hips faster and faster, as her hips push backward against my thighs. Rhonda’s panting for breath, breathing as I use my sex machine to send explosions of pleasure throughout her body.

 

I can tell she is getting closer to her limit. As I hammer her round, bubble butt as fast as my human body could handle and as hard as I can, wet, soaking pussy dripped like a broken valve. Her heightened and over-arousing condition left her in a hyper-erotic state I’d never experienced with any woman from my previous world. This otherworldly sexual frenzy led her to produce a wetness that was like an aromatic pheromone to me, allowing me to jackhammer her tight pussy without regard for her feeling any discomfort.

 

Rhonda’s strength was unmatched and unbreakable, surpassing even the toughest and disciplined military special forces personnel. Her tolerance and ability to endure a vast array of pain injuries is extraordinary and seemed otherworldly, akin to what one could expect of a heroic character in an action or horror movie. She possessed the metaphysical ability to persevere through injuries that would leave most people incapacitated, or worse, dead. Her resilience was supernatural, enabling her to overcome unimaginable hardships that most formidable men would waver. All while weighing in less than a buck fifteen.

 

During my relentless assault on that tight pussy of hers, Ronda’s stimulated to orgasm continually, multiple times. Again, and nonstop, Rhonda arches her back, quivering and convulsing, giving in to her erotic desires. She’s like an untamed Amazonian wild woman as she loudly whimpers and moans like a Saharan lioness. Then I felt it, the massive buildup of an impending climax.

 

I ramp up the thrusting of my hips until I feel a tremendous burst of heat surge into Rhonda’s pussy. A wave of ecstasy and pleasure erupts throughout my body like explosive fireworks. My thick and hot molten load fills her womb to the brink of overflowing. Rhonda collapses onto the bed, completely drained. I ease down on top of her. She tenses up again once she feels me entering her succulent body again.

 

“Oh my God, Thomas! I know you’re not… about to fuck my ass with that tree branch??” she whimpered as pull her petite body to the edge of her bed.

 

I bend her over the side in a standing doggy-style position. My schlong enters her tight virgin anus, down to my balls. She screams like a banshee, and her moans reverberate through the cabin. I bear hug her body, groping her melon-sized breasts as I drill her anus with the same ferocity as her virgin cherry.

 

“N-Not so damn hard… Thomas! I’m not a goddamn piece of ass!” she cried, grinding her teeth as she let out a primal, gut-wrench, animalistic, feral growl.

 

I grunt loudly at her words, and my hands move to her hips. They give me the control I need to bounce my hips like a jackhammering rabbit into her bum. The force of my dick ramming her butt feels like I am trying to merge our bodies into one. I want to go deeper with each pump. Yet, no matter how hard I pound her anus, I feel I cannot go deep enough. She struggles like a wild animal beneath me, which only sends me into a raging fit, as if I am nothing but a primate. The smell of her sweat, pussy, and ass is intoxicating. I’d never felt this way with any woman before I met Aphanea. Everything felt hyper-sensitive. I even thought I could feel the pleasure Rhonda was receiving.

 

She clasps her hands over mine and squeezes tightly.

 

“Not... N-Not... Thomas!” she said, whimpering.

 

Her breathing is labored as she pants heavily.

 

“Almost there!” I mumbled in her ear.

 

I bury my head in her ginger brunette hair, taking in her scent. I feel like an animal as I grunt and grind my teeth. Her sweat smells so sweet. It drives me insane.

 

“Hurry... H-Hurry... up, already. Thomas!” she whimpered as her ass clapped louder.

 

I put all my strength into corkscrewing her bottom into oblivion. The moment came faster this time. I estimate Rhonda’s experienced over a dozen orgasms by now. The moment comes like an erupting geyser. My hot, steamy seed fills her anus to the brim, squirting out like thick goo. Cum leaks from her pussy and anus as I flop over on the bed. We both pant like animals in heat as we lie beside each other.

 

A few minutes pass, and she turns toward me. Her ginger brunette hair spills over her shoulders. She looks at me, but her expression is not of anger.

 

“Never go that deep into my ass again without asking, you giant jerk! You can’t break a lady in like that on the first time,” Rhonda said, panting.

 

A moment later, she blushes and kisses me. I let her kiss me as long as she wanted. I look her in the eyes when she pulls away.

 

“I couldn’t help it. That ass was just too much for me to control myself!” I whispered.

 

She rolls her eyes, but a smile shyly creeps at the corner of her lips. I could tell she was not angry.

 

“Geez, Thomas! Next time say something if you are going to go ham like that...,” she whispered in my ear.

 

As I look into her beautiful eyes, I realize they are even more gorgeous than I ever thought. I felt something stir within. It didn’t feel like how I felt with Aphanea. My energy levels were sky high for unknown reasons, as if by magic. Unlike anything I’d experienced in my youth, I felt an uncanny vigor. There was something strange about my energy that was out of this world. It felt like I could go forever.

 

It is almost like the same feeling I had with Aphanea, except it is much stronger. Whatever it was, I knew I had to be with her more. Rhonda can already see where this is going and braces herself as I pull her closer. I knew this morning would be a long one, predominantly for Rhonda.

4