Domirella: The Surreal Succubi – Chapter Thirty-Two
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Whenever I delve into a book from this world, I discover something new. This world is a lot like mine. In addition to fourteen supercontinents, there are many island nations. This continent, Rura, is the third largest of the five supercontinents. Aside from magic, this world's technology is between the bronze and medieval ages. Any technology that seems out of place directly results from other worlds. If I'm to survive in this world. I need all the information I can get. Then there are my magical abilities. I have four types. Compression and decompression, an unspecified fire type, creation, and one unknown type. Leaving me little to go on, unlike Cathy. I used compression and decompression, alright, with my revolver. The feel of using this type is unique. I memorized the feeling. Maybe I can do the same with the fire-based type. I have no clue what I can use my creation type for or this unknown type. 'How would I even determine what it is?' Perhaps another specialist can help. Another task to complete once we get to Felicity's Shelter. I should try getting a second revolver while I'm there. Having two pistols is better than one.

Looking at my left hand and arm, they were still wrapped in bandages. I felt no pain at all. Almost like it's completely healed. The E.D.I.O.S system. Created by the race behind the breaches. We don't know who they are or what, but this system caused many casualties. Alongside Aeon Anathema, these weapons infected our people and turned them against us. For everything I saw during the war. I should be beyond hope at this point. Yet here I am. This isn't normal at all. I can't get what Helena Hellesivg said out of my mind. 'Was she a ghost or a memory?' An E.D.I.O.S ghost doesn't have any higher brain functions. 'When a ghost dies, is it possible for the parasite symbiote to infect another host?' We never came close to answering these questions. 'Maybe Doctor Spencer knows more about this issue.' I hold my wrist with my watch out. Already getting late. I better get some rest. Looks like Cathy already called it quits. I remember how she studied harder than anyone else when she was in college. Her intelligence helped her graduate high school and college earlier than most. Something we have in common. I yarn and put down the books. Time to get some rest.

 

____

 

I found my room on the third floor. A corner bedroom that faced the southeast, towards Serenity's Asylum. The door was ajar a bit. 'Is someone inside? Did I read the layout of the mansion wrong?' I push it open a bit but see no one. Then, nudging it more, the door fully opens. Sitting on the bed are Cathy and Lucianne. Both wear all-white garments better suited for nightgowns and, of course, see-thru to top it off. Cathy was looking away with a rosy, red face. Lucianne tapped her on the shoulder, and they both crossed their legs. Something was definitely off. The two were at odds just a few hours ago in the library. Now they were here in my room, almost naked. I better get to the bottom of this before something outlandish happens.

"May I inquire as to what is going on here?" I said, pushing my glasses up snugly.

"W-w-we're here to find you who you prefer more...," Cathay stuttered.

"I believe you should hold a contest to see which of us is more suited to you...," Lucianne said.

"Where is this coming from? I don't usually get this kind of attention. Why go to such lengths all of a sudden?" I asked.

"You almost died...," they both said.

"From the moment I first saw you, I knew I wanted to be with you. No one has ever made me feel that way. Not even my late husband-to-be," Lucianne revealed.

"I've always loved you... I just never knew how to approach you...," Cathy revealed. "Before you even bring Minah up, she loves you too, and I think she knows I did too. So, this might be my only chance to...," Cathay explained.

"So, you see, if we don't act now... some other woman will swoop in and steal you," Lucianne said.

They're right; I almost did die. It's not the first time, either. I can't count how many brushes with death I faced during the war. Those events do have an effect on you and those around you. This world is no different. Any one of us could die. This isn't some fantasy. There are real-world consequences here. I have to keep that in mind and take steps to ensure no one gets hurt to the best of my ability. I have knowledge that this world doesn't, but my friends here have knowledge of this world. To survive, we have to combine this knowledge. Yet, I still can't choose between the two. I can't hurt either of them.

"What you are asking me to do is impossible. I can't choose. Even if Minah was here, I still couldn't. I know it will also hurt Marie, and not just her. So whatever contest you are thinking of isn't going to help," I explained.

"You don't even know what we came up with...," Cathy said.

"Best to show, Cathy," Lucianne said.

They both slowly disrobe their gowns. Revealing their pristine and alluring nude bodies. They have voluptuous breasts that amaze me. Pointy nipples hung surrealistically with rosy pinkness. The choice was between a golden-brown bush and a vivid red bush. The peachiness of their cherries causes a surge of excitement. 'Are they really doing this? Even Cathy, who is as shy as they come?' I stood frozen as to what to do. Lucianne moved first and walked up to me. Hypnotically swaying her hips. Even Cathy's sway caught my attention. Both competed to wrap their arms around me. I don't even know what to do. One second, Cathy's blue eyes; the next, Lucianne's magenta eyes had my gaze. The ample bosoms of both of them pressed against my chest. The softness was unprecedented. I want to squeeze each set. Getting to know the unique feel of each woman. I push the thoughts of what came next into the back of my mind. This couldn't be the contest they came up with. There's no way I could decide based on that alone, even if I could choose.

"Looks like things are going to get heated," Nifu said.

Both Lucianne and Cathy jump back in surprise. The door was still open. Nifu and Sissel stood in the doorway in nothing but what I could describe as lingerie.

"Wh-what??? The new side piece is here too?" Cathy blurted.

"I should have known the two of you would sneak off to have my master all to yourselves. Fortunately, Sissel and I have keen hearing. You two seductresses have more competition in this contest of yours," Nifu said.

"I don't know what all this is about, but... But I have feelings for John too. So there's no way I'm letting any of you off the hook. After all, he has seen me naked before any of you," Sissel said.

Their plump buxom could be seen through the clothes they had discarded. I stared at the two black bushes hiding their rosy cherries. Their tails sway behind them with intent. The only thing missing was Toria and Tonia. Right on cue, they showed up behind them. Alright, in the nude, both had those sly smiles I remember from the moment I saw them. But things are getting out of hand. All this erotic energy is threatening to overwhelm my rational nature.

"Okay, let's calm down for a moment. This contest of yours has gotten out of hand," I said.

"Why choose??? When you... can have us all?" the two vixens said in unison.

Figures they would bring that up at a time like this. "Wait a minute, that's not a solution," I blurted.

"It sure isn't!" Cathy said.

"My ladies do have a point. In this country, noblemen and commoners alike have multiple wives. Sometimes a woman has multiple as well, but only if their first husband is deceased," Nifu said.

"It is a suggestion. For example, to keep lands in a house or family, a brother or cousin would marry his family's widows," Sissel explained.

"No freaking way? This world has polygamy too? I can't catch a break here," Cathy snapped.

"I am not opposed to this, but would rather share him with Cathy than anyone else," Lucianne said.

"I'm going to stop all of you right there. This is a common male fantasy, trust me, but this isn't a fairytale. I can't protect all of you or raise this many children," I explained.

"John Thomas... you are quite intelligent. These are problems that you no doubt will find a solution to. What the question is now... are you able to choose one of us? Even two would be acceptable at this point," Lucianne suggested.

They were asking me to choose between six naked women in my room. I should say yes, but I can't without knowing I can protect them or any children we have. 'Damn, I'm falling apart.' To them, this is more about love than any future without me. If I chose one or two, the others would never be happy. Even If I select all, there will still be issues to face in the future. This would be easier if this was a fantasy world from a novel.

"You worry too much. I know you'll get stronger...," Lucianne said.

"I believe that too," Cathy said. "You single-handedly killed a monster I've been afraid of my entire life. You can do anything," she added.

"This is true... John Thomas is stronger than any man I've met," Sissel whispered. "In this, my masters did the right thing," she said.

"Come on, Sissel! We told you the summoning would work!" Toria said.

"Now, let's all get in bed! We picked this room for John because it has the biggest bed. So we all can fit in it together," Tonia blurted.

"Whatever happened to no sex before marriage?" Cathy snapped.

"Well, we don't have to, you know. Give it up or anything. John's really good at keeping his hands to himself. Tonia and I have already slept in the same bed as him," Toria said.

"It is honorable to sleep in the same bed as my master!" Nifu said.

"There's no talking any of you out of this now, is it?" I asked.

"Noooo!" they all countered.

This is going to be a long night. 

0