Chapter 84: PTO Vs Namekian Clan!
85 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The battle between Vice Commander Jiba’s forces and the Namekian forces began immediately. Both sides clashed with violent brutality, neither side holding anything back. These soldiers, fueled by the inhuman training regimen imposed by Commander Appule, reveled in the opportunity to show the results of their training. The rare chance to showcase their newfound strength ignited a fierce determination in each member of the Planet Trade Organization. Grins adorned their faces, revealing a sadistic joy as they engaged in the violent battle.

In a corner of the battlefield, a Namekian child faced off against a Saibamen. Their hand-to-hand combat was a methodical destruction, each blow delivered with bone-crushing force. The plant-based warrior, armed with an arm cannon, struck with ruthless precision. The metallic weapon crashed against the child's skull, sending them hurtling through the air. In the wake of their descent, the arm cannon glowed with an ominous red energy, culminating in a devastating wave that consumed the young Namekian in a chilling scream, reducing them to nothingness.

Elsewhere, a Boulean, armed with a chainsaw-like sword, fought with a soldier from a warrior in Lord Slug’s army. It wasn’t much of a battle as the soldier easily hacked and slashed through the demonic warrior’s limbs until he was nothing more than meat chunks. 

A Namekian, overwhelmed by the experience of a member of General Dodoria’s race, fell to the ground in a pool of his own blood. The victorious assailant, his hands stained with the purple blood of his fallen foe, unleashed a powerful energy attack that engulfed the fallen warrior in a blaze of destructive force.

A frog-faced armored soldier engaged in a senseless hand-to-hand struggle with a Namekian child. The froggy soldier toyed with the young combatant without a hint of mercy. Swift and savage, the soldier delivered punishing blows, causing blood to spray in a gruesome display. Surprisingly undeterred, the resilient Namekian child retaliated with a point-blank energy blast, an explosion of power that consumed both combatants in a burst of blinding light. As the radiance faded, only one figure remained standing – a Namekian child, slowly regenerating as they crumpled to the ground, unconscious but not defeated.

Lord Slug’s Clan was no stranger to chaotic battles like this. However, there was a good reason why they were running from the PTO in the first place. Their battle power, technology, and skills were nothing compared to the Planet Trade Organization. A group of pirates vs a well-trained military army spanning the entire universe.

The Slug Soldier, Commander Zeeun, engaged in fierce hand-to-hand combat with their adversary. A bear-like alien, reminiscent of a giant gummy bear, clashed with Commander Zeeun equipped with mechanical gauntlets powered by energy. Lord Slug’s high-ranked man fought valiantly, but the hairless bear's relentless barrage of energy-charged strikes overwhelmed them. In a chilling display, the bear alien delivered a final blow, causing the commander to fall with several holes in his torso from his punches. Their super flexible body made it impossible for Commander Zeeun to deal any impactful damage, along with his lacking battle power.

Medamatcha found themselves entangled in a gruesome duel with a fully armored gator-like humanoid soldier. The reptilian warrior, armed with dual buzzsaws, lunged at their opponent, only to be met with a barrage of energy blasts. The gator soldier slashed through each crazily thrown energy blast as he got himself closer and closer to his prey. Said prey was frantically flying away while throwing as many ki blasts as he could. Eventually, he was forced into releasing four miniature versions of himself that flew toward the soldier. Unfortunately, they, too, were ripped, chopped, and severed by the incredibly sharp buzzsaws. Medamatcha was not spared either, dying without dignity as his body was slowly carved in half from behind as he tried to flee.

Wings faced a relentless assault from a revived Saiyan. The winged warrior, agile and swift, initially dodged the bloodthirsty Saiyan with a halo over her head. However, a dirty strike from the female Saiyan to Wings’s genitals incapacitated him for a lethal strike. With a sadistic laugh, she slammed her glowing red sledgehammer straight into his skull as he bent over, splattering the contents of his head all over the battlefield.

Angila confronted a Fairy, a part of Vice Commander Jiba's forces. A small, winged humanoid female with pointy ears was flying around, avoiding Angila’s elongated arms chasing after her. With a toss of a capsule almost as big as herself, she revealed her hidden weapon just as the handsome demonic warrior captured her in his grip. A massive rocket launcher glowing red appeared over her captured body and Angila’s hand.

Both were buried under the big weapon, with Angila crying out in pain from his arms being crushed. He retracted his arms as they uselessly flailed in front of him, bones utterly smashed. Before he knew it, the large weapon that broke the bones in his arms was rising from the ground as a Fairy looked at him with a predatory smile. She was lifting the rocket launcher that was more than triple her own size like it was nothing before firing it at him. Angila leaped into the air, flying to avoid the missile heading his way. His moment of brief joy for avoiding the missile was gone in an instant as the rocket curved upward, exploding into him, leaving no trace of his physical existence.

Despite it being the first large-scale battle for most of the Piccolo Clan, Piccolo was no slouch in regard to his teaching. Most of the young Namekians were giving as good as they got. Armed with the innate abilities of Namekians and Piccolo’s training, they weren’t utterly helpless in their first battle. Yet, it still wasn’t enough to save the lives of most of the Piccolo Clan. Only Melody and Tune were fighting to their absolute limit to save as many of their siblings as they could. 

The Vice Commander held up Piccolo from intervening with his soldiers’ fun. He threatened Piccolo that if he dared to take his eyes off of him, he would also slaughter the children. Only when Piccolo focused on fighting Jiba would he not touch the children, which left Melody and Tune the only ones to protect and aid their siblings in this fight.

Just exiting the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, Melody and Tune were more than strong enough to keep up with these basic file-and-rank soldiers of the Planet Trade Organization. Yet, because of their focus on protecting the lives of their siblings, it allowed those soldiers to take advantage of their caring nature. Attacks that would never land on them normally in battle were now landing. Injuring and wounding them. While their regeneration was helping significantly, it wasn’t as if they could regenerate forever. Regeneration sucked up energy, and in the time they were regenerating from their wounds, even more flaws would be exposed as well. 

Vice Commander Jiba personally flew toward the strongest enemy combatant on the field - the young adult Namekian. While his scouter was showing him a different power level, he had long learned the ability to sense ki through the PTO’s militarized training. He even knew that this Namekian was far stronger than himself. Not as strong as Commander Appule, but strong enough to give him trouble.

Jiba popped a capsule as he floated in front of the young Namekian and elder Namekian. The capsule exploded in a cloud of smoke, the items inside revealing themselves to be two greatswords that significantly towered over Jiba himself. As a Yardratian, they weren’t accustomed to combat on their planet, but through training in the Defense Force, anyone unsuitable for fighting was swiftly transferred to other forces more suitable.

He caught both swords by the hilt as they were about to drop to the ground, wielding them in reverse grip. The two greatswords both held a red coloration, just like the rest of the weapons held by his men. These were weapons a part of the Power Series. A series of weapons meant for annihilation, destruction, and combat.

A faint smile formed itself on his face. In this part of the universe, rarely did they get the chance to utilize the Power Series. There were between few and none in regard to the number of rebels in this part of the galaxy. Most work done by the Defense Force out here is usually with the Support Series or Defense Series tech.

“Shall we begin? Kaio-ken!” Vice Commander Jiba vanished with a red hue.

“Kaio-ken?!” Piccolo shouted in disbelief.

“Kaio-what?” Lord Slug asked before being kicked in the face and launched through the city.


On King Kai’s planet, a terrible sense of hatred and sadness filled his being. He angrily clutched his fist as he realized something incredibly terrible had occurred. His teachings have been taught and spread to that evil Turles’s army. An army with its claws in each of the four galaxies.

“How could something so terrible have happened…? Have we Kais erred in some way?” King Kai questioned.


Disclaimer: This is a work of fanfiction based on the Dragon Ball Z series, which is the property of Akira Toriyama and Toei Animation. I do not claim any ownership of the original characters, settings, or storylines. This work is not intended for commercial use and is solely for entertainment purposes. No copyright infringement is intended, and I am not affiliated with the creators or publishers of Dragon Ball Z in any way.

Shout-out to special Patreon members: Tuan Nguyen

5