Chapter 94: The Ginyu Force’s Amazing Teamwork!
36 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When the large Saiyan returned, his power seemed even greater than before! "You’re not as pitiful as I first thought. But you stand no chance against me." the devil softly snarled, his voice a low growl that sent shivers of excitement down Recoome's spine. "Your entrails will spill across this doomed planet." Recoome squared his shoulders, his muscles tensing in anticipation. He knew that facing this monster would be no easy feat, but he refused to back down. With a joyful shout, he charged forward, his fists clenched and ready for battle.

The ground trembled beneath their feet as they collided, the force of their impact sending shockwaves rippling through the air. Recoome fought with all his might, his blows raining down on the devil with relentless precision. But with each strike, he could feel the devil's power growing stronger. Even with the Recovery Drones aiding him, the bounty hunter seemed to be only warming up.

The Saiyan Destroyer kneed Recoome in the torso. As he was reeling from the blow, he grabbed him by the skull and flew toward the ground. He smashed him face-first into the ground before bursting with unhinged laughter. His hand glowed green as several ki orbs fired into Recoome’s back, engulfing them both in its explosion. As the sadistic devil looked down, he noticed the green rays focused on Recoome’s back.

It didn’t take a genius to realize that those robots were the only reason that Recoome was still alive. Instantly, as the Super Saiyan turned his attention to the drones, Captain Ginyu began walking forward. “You tried your best, Recoome. But you still have plenty more training to do if someone like this was enough to beat you.” He lectured his subordinate.

“Nhn, Capn…” Recoome dazily replied.

"He hasn't even ascended past a normal Super Saiyan! How embarrassing!" With a triumphant smirk, Ginyu unleashed his own transformation, his aura igniting with an incandescent blaze as he ascended into a Super Saiyan, and then, with a seamless transition, to Super Saiyan 2.

As the energy surged through him, Ginyu's hair underwent a remarkable transformation, growing longer and spikier, each strand pulsating with raw power. The golden locks, once wild and untamed, now took on a sharper, more defined appearance, as if sculpted by the very essence of his Super Saiyan form. Arcs of crackling electricity danced around his body, casting an eerie glow upon his features and illuminating the battlefield with an otherworldly light. With each passing moment, Ginyu's power swelled to unimaginable heights, the sheer intensity of his aura sending shockwaves rippling through the air. It was as if he had tapped into the very essence of his Saiyan heritage, channeling its boundless energy into a force to be reckoned with. In this heightened state, his strength surpassed even that of his previous Super Saiyan form, doubling in magnitude with each pulse of his electrified aura.

“What?! What is that power?!” The Golden-Haired Devil seemed dumbfounded as he felt the other Saiyan’s power.

“If you’re shocked by this, there is even a form beyond this one that I’ve yet to master.” Captain Ginyu chuckled.

“I-Impossible!” The blonde giant’s power soared to the sky before he vanished from sight.

Captain Ginyu effortlessly smacked away the surviving Saiyan’s fist, knocking his arm into the air and leaving him momentarily open and in complete disbelief. Ginyu struck the Saiyan’s unguarded ribs with a single punch. Before the pain could settle in for the giant, Ginyu posed before striking once more. A rising palm strike to the chin that led flawlessly into another pose. Stumbling backward with nothing but the sounds of groans coming from his mouth, Ginyu held out his palm as a Milky Way formed in front of his palm. “Super Ultra Milky Way Cannon!” Ginyu’s hair extended as he briefly transformed into a Super Saiyan 3!

The large Saiyan screamed in anguish as he was sent flying over the horizon before being consumed by Captain Ginyu’s attack. “Way to go Cap’n!” Jeice cheered from the sidelines. “That sucker really didn’t know what he was signing himself up for. Challenging the mighty Ginyu Force! That’s like signing a death warrant!” Burter mocked. “Captain, I don’t think he’s dead yet.” Guldo scanned the bounty hunter’s body with his scouter. His battle power wasn’t reduced to zero.

Captain Ginyu walked over to the fatally injured Saiyan. “Hmm… You got a pretty nice body! It’s going to suck having to start with a weaker battle power but, there’s something special about your body. Even facing you, I felt shivers all over my body! This Saiyan body was afraid of you for some reason. And I like it! Perhaps it could even affect Turles!”

“I’ll obliterate you all…” He vowed, weakly reaching out to the Ginyu Force, a faint amount of energy forming in front of his hand.

“Comrades! Prepare for the arrest of the criminal Golden-Haired Devil!” Captain Ginyu shouted as electricity formed around his fist.

“Ready!” Recoome posed, now fully healed, thanks to the Recovery Drones.

“Ready!” Burter posed, ready to utilize his mutant speed.

“Ready!” Jeice posed. Several red energy spheres were forming around him.

“Ready!” Guldo posed. Multiple pieces of debris rose from the ground due to his psychic power.

Just as Ginyu was about to severely harm himself, he stopped mere inches from piercing through his chest. “Burter. Bring the ki-sealing handcuffs.” Ginyu ordered. “Yes, Captain!” Burter didn’t even look as if he had left before walking toward Captain Ginyu, twirling handcuffs. “Arrest me as soon as my technique lands. He’s a Saiyan as well. He could probably draw out my full strength if given the chance.” Ginyu shared, tossing his scouter toward Burter. “Smart thinking, Captain!” Jeice shouted.

“Change now!” The strange Saiyan was unable to resist Captain Ginyu's mysterious body change technique.

Burter instantly cuffed the confused Saiyan and struck him in the back of the head with a knee strike, knocking him unconscious. Recoome redirected his Recovery Drones target to Captain Ginyu. Captain Ginyu slowly stood up as he felt the changes of his new body compared to his old. “It feels like there’s infinite power welling up inside of me… HAHAHA! I FEEL INVINCIBLE!!!” Ginyu loudly laughed.


Disclaimer: This is a work of fanfiction based on the Dragon Ball Z series, which is the property of Akira Toriyama and Toei Animation. I do not claim any ownership of the original characters, settings, or storylines. This work is not intended for commercial use and is solely for entertainment purposes. No copyright infringement is intended, and I am not affiliated with the creators or publishers of Dragon Ball Z in any way.

Shout-out to special Patreon members: Tuan Nguyen

3