Chapter 4
462 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

‘Getting some early morning worship in, Lymara?’ Syncletia asked the kneeling, spunk-drenched Sister as the Brothers’ dual loads slid gradually from her face and tits, one thick rope of gooey cream easing off her chin in a dribble as the question hung in the air, with another immediately replacing it.

Lymara was somewhat lost in the reverie and her eyes were glazed, wandering a little before they focused on Syncletia in the corridor as she looked through the doorway. Then there was the glimmer of recognition, and the gorgeous tanned bimbo Nun smiled.

‘Fuck Syn, we’ve been fucking worshipping all night…’ she stuck her tongue out once more to allow more oozing spunk to dangle from it onto her chin. It stuck there, swaying from left to right, the pearlescent rope of gooey cum hovering above her monstrous, round tits, ‘I’m not with it right now girl, feeling a bit dick druuuUUUUGGLLLOOIIIINNNNKKKKKKKKKKKK!’

The reason for Lymara’s effusion was straightforward enough. Adam had decided that rather than allow the stacked whore to finish her sentence, he would have preferred to plug her plump bimbo lips. Grasping his dick again in his hand, the young Priest grabbed his fourteen inches of muscular monstercock close to the bottom of the veined shaft where it stuck out from the muscles of his groin, Syncletia noting how the thick, knotted tissues of the brawny fuckpole bulged and pulsed around where he placed the pressure, with thick vascular cords of veins springing out even more, and shoved the giant, round, apple-sized head, cum leaking from it, between Lymara’s lips from the side. The monster schlong intruding into her mouth made the slutty Nun’s cheek bulge outwards from the inside, and Lymara’s eyes went correspondingly wide.

At this, Isaac put his hand to his cock, and touched the round, smooth, glossy tip to the protruding bulge emerging from Lymara’s cheek, rolling the curved end of the bloated cocktip all around the tented flesh, smearing the remnants of thick laces of spunk in circles as it went. After this, Isaac bared his teeth, gripped his massive cum-cannon harder at the base and started to smack the spent meat-log against the whole side of Lymara’s face, sending a series of heavy thumps against her jaw, cheek, eyesocket, the throbbing, beefy member smacking against the latex hood, while Adam sawed his dick in and out of her mouth from the side.

Both Priests groaned as they used the Nun’s face to take out the remnants of their orgasm, finally each of them withdrawing their fuckrods from where they had been tracing the spent, slowly pulsing monstercocks from around Lymara’s face and slapping each of the muscular, veiny, throbbing logs of meat onto the top of her hooded head with a thick THHHTWWACK sound. Lymara closed one eye and stuck her tongue out.

‘If I can get a fucking word in edgeways,’ Lymara continued, as cum oozed out of Adam’s bell-end onto her forehead.

‘I think I get the message,’ Syncletia said to the stacked slut, ‘busy night…’

‘There were ten of them when I started,’ Lymara said, ‘must have worn the others out with the strength of my devotion. That’s the thing about the Priests, a lot of them just can’t last the pace…’

Syncletia giggled. As she watched, the spunk-drunk whore on her knees raised her hands up and fished around for where each of the monstercocks were resting atop her head, capturing each of the brawny lengths between her fingers. Pulling them down, Syncletia’s pussy juicing at the sight of the way that the cords of muscle and tissue in the fleshpoles throbbed in Priests’ post-orgasmic haze, Lymara held both of the massive schlongs in front of her face.

‘Now, kiss each other night-night, boys…’

Making kissy sounds with her lips at the pair of bloated, cum-leaking bell-ends in front of her, Lymara turned both of the cockends together, as the groans of the both of the Priests coincided with each of their shiny purple helmets sliding over and over each other. The boobed whore Nun theatrically drew them apart to allow a thread of cum to extend between the bell-shaped crowns, but then once again pressed Brother Isaac’s mushroom-head dong all over Brother Adam’s equally inflated fist-sized bell end, with both of the heavy glossy heads slipping and sliding against the other in circular motions as Lymara continued her air-kissing as a performative backdrop. Both priests seemed paralysed as she did so, their hands clenching and unclenching at their sides.

‘Oh yes, give it a nice big kiss…’ Lymara drawled, narrating more as she squeezed a lace of spunk from the very tip of Adam’s gaping pisshole and wiped it against the smooth round brim of Isaac’s purple, heart-shaped cockend, where it hung off.

‘You guys lasted longer than your Brothers, true, but I think it’s time for matins…’

At this, Lymara slobbered, spat, and blew bubbly ropes of spunk all over the pair of Priestly dongs, the fuckdoll Nun enjoying putting the show on for Syncletia, then two final ropes of semen spurted out the pair of cockends, jetting all over the tightly stretched and turgid flesh of the muscularly bulging and brawny shafts, Isaac’s bell-shaped cocktip coated in a frothy burst, Adam’s splattered all over the veined surface of his shaft in a ten inch spray.

Lymara let their dicks go. The weighty, spunk-plastered members fell between the Priests’ legs, leaking cum, spunk dripping off them. Both Isaac and Adam practically collapsed as one, Adam having the prescence of mind to to grasp at the bedstead for support.

‘Amen,’ said Lymara, as Isaac, sank onto his knees and then keeled forwards, toppling like a felled tree in front of the stacked latex Nun slut.

‘Nice job,’ Syncletia said.

‘I love to worship,’ Lymara said. ‘Father Lucius was looking for you.’

‘I’m going to confession now,’ Syncletia said.

‘Give him a big fucking throatfuck from me,’ Lymara said, waggling her tongue at the bimbo fuckslut Sister.

‘I will,’ said Syncletia, leaving the spunk-plastered Nun to her observances.

Syncletia made her way further down the corridor, crossed into another one, and made it to confessional. Father Lucius was waiting outside the door.

‘I’ve come to confess,’ Syncletia said.

7