chapter 7
238 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The shafts of candlelight illuminating the interior of the confession box were swiftly obscured as more shafts of throbbing cockmeat lanced inwards, pincushioning the penitent Sister's flesh from all angles. With one eye blotted out by a swollen leaking cockhead and the other under increasing threat from the now-heavily flowing waterfall of precum streaming down her forehead to clot in her blonde brows, Syncletia attempted to process the geometry of her new assailants' angles of intrusion. Though her vision was failing her, the nun's other senses were highly honed for the purpose of attending to the needs of the priesthood, and her own lusts. The heat of hard flesh pressing insistently against her golden skin, new competing clouds of male musk filling her nostrils, and her inner attunement to the presence of other sources of pleasure all told her that another six Brothers had just joined the fraternity of fuckers surrounding the confession box.

Emerging from further below the two members currently trading off turns popping in and out of her luscious drooling mouth-hole, two more pricks plunged forward, one hitting the bullseye of the black tape affixed across her left nipple, the other sinking deep into the lower flesh of her golden right tit, together pressing her spit-soaked bimbo breasts to wrap even more tightly around the pulsing column of Father Lucius' instrument of penance, currently enveloped in Syncletia's swallowing cleavage.

Behind her, Syncletia could feel the heavy thud of two more prongs slamming into her bulbous buttcheeks, spreading her globes with the impact from opposing sides and exposing her asshole, still gaping from the rosary plug that she had removed at the start of her confession. The two monstercocks writhed and slithered across Syncletia's swollen rear like hungry serpents until both heads were wedged tightly together at the entrance of her rosebud, their heads throbbing in angry anticipation.

Below her, a huge column of sanctified schlong — thicker than her wrist, almost as thick as Father Lucius' heavy mast, and studded along the length with chromed piercings — arced upwards from a hole at the very base of the confession box, quickly coated in the spray from her spasming slit as the Sister shuddered in continuous orgasm as it split her swollen cuntlips and began to bury inch after inch into her desperate quim, snapping the strands of her thong and burying the remnants deep inside her box.

Another shaft emerged above it, battering against the tattooed cross atop her bulging pussy mound; releasing the fucklog pressing against her head but keeping one hand wrapped as best she could around Father Lucius' prong, the nun's reached out to massage insistently along the bulging veins of the newest entrant. She was rewarded by a fresh flood of pre-ejaculate spilled down to coat over her gleaming clit piercing. Sliding upwards, the cockhead traced the hard edges of her abdominals, rivulets of liquid filling the taut, tanned lines.

Syncletia was surrounded from all sides, girlcum spilling steadily from her stuffed fuckhole, rosebud desperately trying to swallow the two apple-sized cockheads wedged up against it, mound coated, eye glued shuts, tits pinned, mouth a frot-fest, and forehead draped in dongmeat. Though she could not have measured by eye, she was grappling with priestcock and ten attending Brothers whose cunt-wreckers would have collectively lined up to equal well over twice her statuesque height, even standing in her eight-inch fuck heels.

The blood roaring in her ears and drool gurgling in her mouth as she fought to fuck back against the eleven monstercocks, Syncletia was only half aware of Father Lucius' lightly admonishing voice from outside the box.

"Your determination is admirable, my child, but you should know from your lessons that we will never spare a rod and in doing so risk spoiling a slut."

0