The Nun chapter 16
79 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

‘Well let’s all hold our load here,’ said Syncletia.

‘Ag-ggrreeeedd-d-d-d-d-d –‘ said Spyro.

Syncletia had a zeal in the risen Christ that was not about to be deterred by trifles, but it didn't take much mental computation to figure out that the deck was stacked against her here. She was not technologically minded, but knew enough to realize that she was not going to get anything meaningful out of the completely destroyed interface. Since she surmised that the onanites would above all precautions have taken the trouble to spunk-proof their equipment, it seemed more likely that it was the nature of the signal itself and its discharge of religious imagery that had caused the thing to give up the ghost. Between the non-functioning interface and the simple fact that not a single one of the bate-brothers in the mastubatorium was capable of stringing a coherent sentence together, things were going to be difficult.

They were already difficult enough while the wash of precum slime on the floor of the place already up to the level of her toes perched on the platform heels of her shoes. If this went on for too much longer she’d be using the thigh-length boots as waders.

She dandled her boot in the muck.

‘UUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRGHGHHHGHHHHHHGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!’

A massive plume of potent pre-spunk disgorged from Spyro's immense, thick, long, vascular member, the servos and motors on the spiritual warrior's penile truss whining as they struggled to restrict the emanations from the glossy, heart-shaped crown atop his three-decades tortured fuck missile. The gluey gout cascaded in a juicy spray all over Syncletia's gargantuan of bronzed fuck globes that stuck out of her chest and ran off the mountains in thick, sticky ropes. They pattered into the fuck-glue around her feet stickily.

‘S-ss—ss-orry sissssster S-s-s-ss-yncletia.’

‘No need to apologize Spyro, if God hadn't wanted you to do that he wouldn't have given you a penis. And what a penis he gave you. You know, if you give up the gooning, come directly to my cell, I'll give you an orgasm holier than the one that tempted Christ off the cross for the second time.'

‘Some might say that that was blasphemy, sister,’ Spyro said.

‘There is only blasphemy Spyro,’ Syncletia said, ‘there is only devotion through sin.’

‘I appreciate good theological discussion,’ Spyro offered, ‘that's when the edge is strongest.’

The servo motors on his truss whirred.

‘Your edge is my orgasm, Spyro,’ Syncletia said, ‘we are horns on the same goat.’

Horns on the same goat...

The words stirred something inside the Nun. The they reminded her of the dream that she had had the previous night. The one where she had woken up with her sheets soaking in sweat. The lodge. The goat horned figure behind her. She wondered if the dream was somehow connected to this psycho sexual religious communication from the outside into the masturbatorium. It had happened at the same time.

‘UUUUUUUUUUURRRGHGGGGHNNNGHHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHG’

Spyro unleashed another massive volley of pre ejaculate that shot from the tip of his hulking appendage and splattered her directly in the face. It hit her with a wet slap. She licked her lips. The translucent fluid slowly oozed over her cheeks and lips and started to hang in delicate silvery stalactites from her jawline and chin. Syncletia did not attempt to disturb the threads of incredibly potent precum and just allowed them to dangle from her face.

‘What about him?’ Syncletia said, ‘Is he too out of it to speak?’

‘Bbb-bbrother Jj--jjulius is one of our more d-ddd-d-evoted bbb-b-ate Bbbb--rothers,’ Spyro said, ‘he s-s-s-ss-s-s-pends 24 hours jacked in and j—ja-ja-jjj-jacackk-kk-king off. I wouldn't like to be the one responsible for removing his visor. The s-s-s-s-s-stimulation might be t-tt-tt-too much for him.’

‘Because of me,’ Syncletia said.

She was more than ever aware of the backdrop of absolutely frenzied masturbation all around her. The mastubatorium was too huge and cavernous, dimly lit, for her to make out much more than a few ranks of porn-addicted jerk fiends around her, stroking to her appearance. There was a concert of slick stroking all the time.

Spyro had a moment where it seemed like his entire apparatus was malfunctioning and his tongue lolled out of his mouth, whereupon a blob of saliva dribbled onto his beard. With clockwork predictability, his entire body shuddered as his monolithic brawny tube of fuck flesh expelled yet another massive deluge of gluey discharge that jetted from the tip of his penis and thumped into the stacked with vixen nun’s already glistening face.

‘Aa-a-apologies sister, b-b-ut you've already ss-s-seen the eff-f-f-f-ffect that y-yy-yyy-ou're having on the b-bb-b-b-b-b-rothers. Let alone me. Out of all of us here only I alone really have the r-rr-rrestraint to be able to converse with one of such outstanding ww-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-horeishness.’

‘That's very flattering Spyro, but it doesn't really help me,’ Syncletia said.

She was blinking the coagulated fluid out of her eyelashes.

Another spurt caught her in the face. Spyro gasped. The more his cum trunk hosed the nun, the more he was incapable of controlling himself.

‘Jesus Christ, I'll be fucking drenched if this goes on for much longer,’ the nun said.

‘T-t-t-t-tt-there is one tt-t-t-t-hing we could t-t-t-t-t-ry, said Spyro.

‘Enlighten me.’

‘I would be reluctant to remove the visor from brother Julius’, Spyro said, ‘b-b-b-bbut if I frotted with him I may be able to commune with him to the extent that I could extract some of the essence of the signal. And pass it on to you.’

‘You’re a hoot, Spyro,’ Syncletia said, ‘what do I need to do?’

Spyro undid the clasp of his mastubatory truss.

‘Y-you must g-gg-g-uide us. Cock to cock.’

Syncletia purred at Spyro's suggestion. "Thinking with your head, eh Spyro?" The elder bate-Brother nodded. "J-j-join them and we may be able to put one together b-b-between the t-t-two of us." Beside him, Brother Julius continued to blindly pump his ebony monolith, oblivious to their conversation and anything that was not directly stimulating his bate-state. Whether Spyro's theory had merit or not, Syncletia would never pass up the opportunity to get a grip on such a perfect piece of fuckmeat, and the prospect of handling the senior Onananite's unharnessed shaft was a temptation she had dream of for ages.

Licking her plush lips clean of Spyro's most recent spray, Syncletia let her powerful quads lower her down onto her knees, dropping into the wet muck that filled the goonchamber. Half crawling forward, the stink of the Onanites' emissions were even more overpowering after having the closed the short few feet's distance to the floor coated beneath. The bimbo nun breathed in deeply, submitting her throat and sinuses to the assault, as she reached up to wrap one hand at the root of Brother Spyro's massive prong, from which thickly corded veins throbbed wildly, finally freed after years in the harness. The Master Onanist gasped at the bare touch, eyes rolling back in their sockets as his heavy brown ballsack spasmed another shot of jizz over Syncletia's shoulder. Unleashed, Spyro's halting stutter seemed to vanish as he was freed to fully vocalize his decades-suppressed needs. "Nghhhfuck! Penis my cock!"

Syncletia was ready to oblige. With one hand still wrapped firmly around Spyro's root, she tugged him closer towards Brother Julius' batestation. Leaning forward, Syncletia flexed out her wet tongue and planted it squarely on Julius' lolling sac, laving each ball in hot drool as she continued to tug at Spyro's handle. "Nghhh!" the blind bator moaned at the surprise contact, his body convulsing against the couch. A fountain of clear precum erupted from his purpled crown, slickening his double-fisted pumps.

Fondling the heavy weight of each swollen testicle with her tongue, Syncletia gave a long lick up the length of Julius' shaft before bringing a hand up to grab hold of his root. Leaning back, she smiled beatifically as she brought the two Onanites' monstercocks together in a sticky cock-kiss, mashing their mushroom heads together to join the flow of precum into a single stream. "Nghh yessss dongbonded! Frotfuck us sister-slut! I must cocksex with my penisbrother!" Spyro's gibbering reached a more intense pitch, as Julius' low bass moans resolved into a series of grunts, matched in time as he humped his hips up off the couch.

Squatting up on her haunches, Syncletia grabbed firm hold over the two bucking members and pressed them together with a wet smack, two feet of corded veins rubbing against each other as the desperate gooners began to hump the lengths of their shafts in a syncopated rhythm. Syncletia's quim spasmed at the sight, adding a few ounces of squirt to the floor beneath her, as she marveled at the thick tower of monstercock grinding in front of her. Paired together, the Onanites' black and white staves were at least as thick around as her muscled calves, their drooling cockheads a pulsing pair of fists.

There was no hesitation in Syncletia's mind: she was going to mount this double column of cockmeat and drain the details of Brother Julius's vision out of them, if it left her cunt cored out for a fortnight.

0