Found your husband
30 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 Marina’s P.O.V


On hearing the queens reply, I got excited for Neha.

 

Without waiting for any second, I began to run into the palace asking maids about Neha, hoping to find her quickly.

 

The reason for my excitement is due to the boy’s future. I don’t know whether it is good or bad. But I am sure, if there is any hope for Neha to live in the future, then it is possible only due to the boy.

 

How I can be sure, the boy’s star makes him impossible to die, even the divine being himself comes down to Deva and kills the boy there is a high chance of boy being alive.

 

Finally, after running through a long time I came in Infront of the Neha room.

 

“Neha” I Called when entering the room.

 

I saw a girl with black eyes and black hair with a white skin tone looking outside the window. Hearing my voice, she turned around. She stares with that look one designed not to give any emotion away. She's still a child, hiding her delicate side behind a paper wall.

 

But you can see the wisdom in her eyes, which is quite unnatural for girls around her age. When she saw me with a smile she ran towards me coming into my embrace.

 

“What took you so long,” asked Neha.

 

I will talk about it later quickly come with me “I have found your husband”.

 

“What?????????”

 

Neha’s P.O.V


As usual, I am looking outside the window when people found out I am unable to perform the magic, they ignored mine as plague. I can understand why?

 

I will fight for it if it is something under my control. Unfortunately, there is no cure in my case. But I am not disappointed. My only regret is not having the chance to fight my fate.

 

If people ask, why I want to fight with my fate. Then my answer is simple Marina. She is like a mother to me. My mother abandoned me when she found out I am talentless. The only person who showered me with love is Marina- the court’s fortune teller. For her, I want to conquer the world and place beneath her legs as a gift.

 

I won’t blame my mother Kelly, if I am in her position and found out my daughter is talentless, I will try to marry her to someone quickly to strengthen the network, irrespective of age. Alas, Marina is not like me and my mother. She will never sell me for power or anything that’s what I believe. While I was thinking this thought, and feeling happy, I heard a voice.

 

When I turned around, I saw Marina. When I saw her, I ran towards her as quickly as my legs take her.

 

“What took you so long,” I asked Marina.

I will talk about it later, quickly come with me “I have found your husband”.

 

“What?????????”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0