My New Boss Chapter One
2.2k 13 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Today is the day-my first day at my new job. I thought of Ain and Ein, my brothers. Whether it was destiny or chance that our desired employers accepted us for jobs that we desired was beyond our comprehension. The employers we applied to validate our years of dedication. I'm happy for them as well as myself. Still, I'm the lucky one that gets to start today. I've worked hard to get here. I went to the best school and college. However, I still had to overcome a challenge to reach this level, even though many of my peers consider me a genius. It's all thanks to Mother Sakura.

"Wake up, Silly, Wake up!" The hologram said.

Sparks was my holo-Assistant. Nothing but a blue silhouette; she stood beside my bed. I slowly sit up and rest on the side of the bed.

"Open curtains," I whispered.

As expected, the curtains open slowly, letting in the dewy morning sunshine. I look at the mirror in front of the dresser. My long, thick, wavy dark, rich hair strands were disheveled. I stood, looking at my height, and being as tall as it simultaneously made things easy and challenging. My physique is well-toned and muscular, yet slender. Long legs meant my stride was long, and I was really fast. It would have been possible for me to become a professional wide receiver or a basketball player. High cheekbones with a strong, square jaw radiate his stern but sensual facial expression. Thick angled eyebrows, a long, wide, prominent nose with lips that are thin but plump. Milky blemish-free mocha chocolate cream skin and vividly large royal blue eyes, which is rare. It meant I could be a poster model for any brand. As a result, my African American, Japanese, Korean, Scottish, and Irish heritage gave me several advantages and disadvantages.

I brush my head as I stretch-time to prepare for my first career day. Mom already ordered a suit for me, despite my protesting. It was her way of showing support. Our father is permanently gone. His work takes him worldwide, and he spends two weeks a year at home with our Mom. Less when we were growing up. His way of supporting three geniuses.

"Silly, shouldn't you be getting ready for work??" Sparks said.

"You're sure, right!" I said.

'Shower first, then get dressed.'

A soft knock came from the door of my room. "Rin, I have your suit ready," she said sensually.

I couldn't understand why it always sounded like my Mom's voice was so sensual and seductive. Then, a few seconds later, she opens the door.

"Hmph, darling, you aren't even getting up yet," she said.

I froze for a second, seeing her in those clothes that clung like thin saran wrap. She fashions her long ankle-length honey brunette into one big braided ponytail draping over her left shoulder. But, unfortunately, that didn't hide her voluptuous bosom, nor did the white blouse she had on. It was like she never wore a bra at all. Those nipples were practically pointy from underneath her thin silk blouse. If that were the only noticeable stimulant about her, I might manage, but not mention that the stunning beige pencil skirt would be a severe crime. It barely fit over her wide, childbearing hips and thighs, bringing ample attention to her twenty-two-inch waist. Then there was the exceedingly proportional round peachy our Father ogled over. 'He'd faint if he only knew.' I've seen her ample peachy rump all my life, and it never got old. Her statuesque, curvaceous, yet slenderous silhouette appears flawlessly, regardless of her attire.

Combine that with sheer black pantyhose that idolizes the feminine shape of her ballerina-like long legs, melting away the will of any man or woman in her company. The black closed-toe heels rounded off her look so that she would be the talk of the neighborhood the moment she stepped out. Mom was the principal at the local school, as well as a teacher. It was small, so she had dual roles. I got that 'Why aren't you ready' look from her. My mother's genes bless her with the ideal heart-shaped face, checkmark-shaped brunette eyebrows, and light beige freckles. Her stunning almond-shaped glowing azure eyes are where I got mine. Soft, high cheekbones, a daintily upturned nose, and puffy but perky bowtie lips could bring anyone to their knees. Her milky, pale skin was white as powder, starkly contrasting with the skin tone of my brothers and me. My mother appears as if she is no older than twenty or if she was a teenager, despite being in her early forties. It is not uncommon for people to mistake her for one of our sisters. Her youthful vigor and energy are a genetic trait my mother's entire family possesses, and my siblings are benefactors of this.

"Honey, if you don't get dressed, you'll be late for your first day of work. I know you worked hard to get this position," Mom said.

Just looking at her chest, about to bust from her blouse, and hearing her voice stirred a feeling inside me. Being in just boxers, I wasn't about to let her see me get a hard-on. So I suppressed the urge. It took all my will, but I managed. Mom laid the suit down on the bed and smiled. Then she looks over my room.

"Dear, at your age, you should keep your room tidy. I can't come to do your laundry every day." She said, putting her hands on her hips, waiting.

She sighs and turns and bends over right in front of me. It was absolutely delightful to see her juicy and plump tush. There was no difference between the pencil skirt and the miniskirt. I got a perfect glimpse of her silky black thong and just the part where her butt cheeks showed. It was a fantastic sight to see. She did this several times as she picked my spare clothes up. I mean, my room was dirty. It was just the clothes left over last night when I was looking for gym clothes. My erection was back in full force.

I make a quick move to cover myself with a blanket. She hasn't noticed one bit. Mom was definitely a neat freak. I watch as her hips sway left to right as she searches for things to pick up. Then she gives me another look. The one where she is determined to find something. She gets on all four beside the bed and looks under the bed. There wasn't anything down there, but seeing her bottom arched up in the air like that was spectacular. She was reaching for something underneath, but couldn't reach it.

"Honey, since you're so strong now, lift the bed so I can reach this dirty shirt," Mom said.

There was no way I could do that in her position. I'd have to get behind her on my knees or spread my legs around her. The latter was out of the question. I'd drop the bed if I did that.

"Come on, honey, hurry up," Mom said.

With little choice, I got behind her and lifted the bed the best I could. Her tush bumps up against my crotch as she wiggles her shirt out. The more she pressed up against me, the harder I got. My rod was now fully erect, but luckily, it made the dangerous maneuver between her thighs. I felt every inch of her sweet, soft behind. Finally, she pulls the shirt free and sits on her knees in my lap. My cock was right there between her legs, brushing her peach. Mom was oblivious to this, and every move she made caused me to want to blow a load. The only thing stopping manhood from penetrating her womb was sheer pantyhose and silk panties. I let the bed down easily and felt Mom rest on my lap. I couldn't take it anymore. My load was about to burst. She was too busy sorting my dirty clothes even to notice our position.

Like always, she hums while doing work, bouncing slightly up and down to the tune. Each time, my cock threatened to enter her peach. Those heavy melons jiggle with her movements. Her tight skirt was riding up as she did that, opposing her lingerie underneath. I couldn't move or risk exposing myself. It was a battle of my will, and I resolved not to blow a load between her thighs. I didn't have to be at work for another three hours. My work ethic always made sure I was up early for any task. Finally, Mom reaches back and takes her heels off. Now I know she was in cleaning mode. Today was a rare Friday when school was out. So, she had no place to be today. She settles down even more on my lap. 'Damn, it's almost like she forgot I was here.' Then it happened.

The tip of my rod pokes her peach. Her only action was to shift her weight, making the head slip in a little more. The wetness and warmth were blissful. She continues to hum as my cock slides deep inside her. 'She can't be this oblivious??' My manhood was entirely in her womanhood, nice and tight. My god, the tightness of her womb. It feels like the vaginal walls are squeezing my penis. I pull her up a bit by holding her waist. She didn't do anything as I lifted her. 'Was she numb down there?' I had to know what was happening.

"Hey, Mom, you're sitting on my lap," I whispered.

"Oh, sorry, hun. I just remembered. Just let me finish up here. I guess those weight loss pills have numbed me," Mom said.

'Weight loss pills? She doesn't need to lose any weight?' I was already in a slow rhythm, lifting her up and down. Her bottom makes soft fleshy smacks against my lap, but her humming tune covers it up. I had to be careful not to do it too hard, or she would notice. She bends forward, folding the clothes in the basket and getting ready to do laundry. This gave me the opportunity to grind her well. I slip her skirt up, revealing her tush.

These were the pantyhose with an open crotch. No wonder I was inside her. She was almost done. I had to time this right. I would pull her back down when she got up for one good thrust. Then, I did the maneuver just as she pivoted to raise up. My load bursts into her peach, filling it up. 'Those pills made this possible!' Mom's father's all the clothes with no idea what had happened.

I lay on the floor, breathing hard after she closed the door. Guess I better get dressed now.

23