My New Boss Chapter Five
1.1k 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Traffic was terrible, as expected. At least I made it to the warehouse. A quick flash of my new credentials allowed me to pass without issues. Retrieving the case was by the book. I opened the door to my apartment with the package in hand. It was a silver metal case with magnetic and fingerprint code locks. I had to key the lock to either of my thumbs. The code for the second lock is safe in my head. I notice the case is heavy. 'I know, wondering what is in it is probably above my pay grade.' A better use of my time is packing my travel bag.

The door to my room is ajar. A quick peek inside reveals my Mom lying on my bed, fast asleep. 'I hadn't realized she'd still be here.' On the dresser, I spotted the pantyhose and panties she wore this morning. She hasn't washed them yet. The stains from my semen were still present. 'Did she forget to wash them, or had she caught on to what happened? Was she waiting for me to come home to confront me about it?' I examine the panties and pantyhose a bit more. It looks like she just laid them down and forgot about them. She was wearing the same outfit minus the items mentioned earlier. 'Wait, did that mean she was nude under her skirt? Mom wasn't the type to go commando at all. I guess she didn't have time to go back home and change. Maybe a quick peek to confirm my suspicions?' With my mind made up, I carefully uncover my sleeping mother. I was calm and steady as I raised her skirt. Her bare bottom, with her sweet hairy peach, stared back at me.

My mouth began to water at the sight of her juicy womanhood. It looks as if she was wet, too. I look at her lying sideways, and no doubt she's in a deep sleep. The diet pills she took this morning are on the nightstand beside my bed. I pick the pill bottle up and examine it. The description stated these were experimental. Barnaby, West Shipping Company, and Akuto-Tycho Industrial Company have launched an exclusive new brand. I heard that they were involved in some joint ventures. My brothers work for one respectfully. I should ask them about this later. My attention comes back to Mom. Her bare assets were still on display. Why she was taking these pills was a mystery to me. She didn't need them, not one bit. Still, I was able to experience her peachy vagina because of that. Maybe I should taste her peach while she's sleeping?' How she was lying put her in the perfect position for an oral encounter. I wrestle the thought over as I look at those items on the dresser. The decision was easy. I might not get another chance to live out my fantasy of mine. I got on my knees and got a closer look at her peach. She was indeed wet. Her clean cherry and anus were enticing. I part her buttcheeks and tongue her tight anus first. It had a surprisingly sweet taste. One I hadn't expected as I wiggled my tongue around her anus. My Mom's body responded in kind, but she was still asleep. I insert my finger into her butthole as I explode it. Shivers run down her back as she becomes wetter. I kiss her anus deeply and suck all her juices into my mouth. Mom took good care of herself hygienically.

I shift my focus to the mouthwatering cherry pie just below her anus. I dive into the juicy and plum delicious delight. While fingering her bottom, I dine in the peach with vigorous fever. With my other finger, I insert it deep into her vaginal womb. Her first climax pours into my mouth like a faucet. It's uncontrollable, and I hear a faint moan come from my Mom. Still deep asleep, I trigger another orgasm. Her whole body trembles with reactions. By now, my cock is rock hard. It would be a waste not to explore both her holes right now. Wasting no time, I unbuckle my pants and drag out my oversized rod. I slipped into her juicy womanhood and began hard and deep thrusts. While I pound my mother profusely, her bottom claps loudly. The experience with her this morning gave me the confidence to drill her as hard as I pleased. That numbness was a secret weapon by this point. I lift her leg over my shoulder and suck her toes while stroking and thrusting hard. She was practically watering with vagina fluid the more I pounded her peach. I unbutton her blouse, undo her bra, and expose her massive melons. I take a handful as I suckle her exquisite toes in my mouth. The clapping of her flesh against mine fills the room. Soft moans come from her mouth.

Sweat pours my face and chest, soiling my business shirt and jacket. It was worth it, and I had plenty of spares. I'd built up to this job and had many tailor-made suits. It took a lot of work and a long time to accumulate. Since I was the Chief of Operations, buying more would be an afterthought. I could buy Mom all the clothes she wanted, just like Dad could. If he knew I was pounding her wife vigorously, he'd simultaneously be jealous, ashamed, and angry. I'd seen him have sex with Mom before. She never once moaned the way she is now or this morning. She'd seen us watching that time and made us promise never to repeat anything about it. But that didn't happen. We'd seen Dad have sex with Mom many times. He never knew, and Mom always tried to pretend it never happened. To this day, Dad never made Mom's bottom clap as loud as I was today.

The sensation of a climax was coming closer. I increased my rhythm of drilling Mom's peach to epic levels. Throwing both her legs over my shoulders, I start doing more intense thrusts. She climaxes every few minutes now as I'm beating her pussy. The way I was jackhammering her was astounding. I cummed in her as my hot, salty semen invaded her womb. I fill her to the brink with my seed. Her vagina accepts every bit, squeezing every drop out of my cock. I make one last hard push, delivering the last squirt of cum.

Now it was time to experience her anus without hesitation and still full of stamina. I flipped her over and dived into her anally. She shivers and bucks at the size of my manhood. I'm too excited to go easy on her. Her anal virginity was mine. I could tell that much for sure. Her instincts made her sing like a songbird even as she was asleep. That was all it took for me to start the onslaught of ramming her ass with all my might. The sounds of her smacking booty were louder than before. The bed was barely able to withstand my intense hammering. I went to the max, and the bed popped. The support under has broken from my mighty pounding. Mom cummed so much that she soaks the bed sheets with all her vaginal and anal fluids. The sound of her sleepy moans sent me into a frenzy until I delivered the golden semen into her tight anus. I fill her anus to the rim with hot, steamy cream. All I could do was look at her cum filled ass and pussy. The excess leaks until the bed.

Mom was still asleep but panting hard as she'd been through a marathon. 'Hell, we'd both been through a marathon just now, to be fair.' Unconsciously she rubs her clitoris like she has a wet dream. Again, she climaxes for the last time with her fingers. I wanted to go again, but time was against me. 'I bet this was the first time she'd received such a pounding so thoroughly. Her body certainly reacted that way.' I carefully fix her skirt and cover her back up. I wanted my semen to dry onto her. Upon waking up, If she woke up, she'd think she'd had a wet dream. Of course, she might have a suspicion, but I doubt that. I look at my watch, and I have enough time for bathing, changing clothes, and packing my luggage. Packing was a priority, so I got it immediately.

12