My New Boss Chapter Seven
988 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Back at my office with the silver case in my possession, I had enough time before the last two candidates arrived. A knock from the office door alerts me to their arrival. Ms. Saylor Swan brings in the two ladies. Britney Augustine and Stephane Colton stood beside her. Ms. Colton, the older of the two. An intriguing bun is fashioned from her dark copper hair with braids and a ribbon. It has an aesthetically pleasing appearance. She stood calm and collected, observing me with her bright hazelnut eyes. Having a round face with narrow, angled eyebrows, she had a confident aura. A small regal nose and full lips gave her the air of noble intelligence. Ms. Colton wore a flashy pink double-breasted coat with a white blouse underneath and a tight pink skirt.

Moreover, the pink Mary Jane pumps complemented the tan pantyhose perfectly. Her posture was perfect as she stood with her purse in hand. Her melons filled the upper half of her chest, and that skirt hid a round tush. Milky smooth thighs peek out enough to admire her long legs.

Then there is Ms. Augustine. The red-haired young twenty-something stood beside the other two lovely ladies. Of the three, she was the shortest, but not by much. Her wavy, fluffy, and bright red hair hung over her shoulders. An oval face, dazzling blue eyes, and smooth eyebrows make her a ten-plus. Her nose is feminine, with feminine lips and high cheekbones completing her intoxicating allure. Ms. Augustine wore a black pencil dress that fit tightly to her body, with white pantyhose and shiny black heels. She was a knockout in all regards. Those sizable melons also excited her looks with that delicious rump, thighs, and legs.

"Welcome, Ms. Augustine and Ms. Colton. I'm happy to have you aboard. As Ms. Swan has probably told you, I'm the new Chief of Operations for the VP of Internal Operations. Ms. Augustine, you are my new assistant, and Ms. Colton, you are my new advisor. I know it's short notice, so I'll get to the point. Ms. Momota has authorized a business flight to an important Horizon Industries facility. We'll be departing at 10:30 pm tonight. That leaves us just under four hours to prepare," I explained.

"What's the nature of this business trip, if I may ask?" Ms. Colton questioned.

"Ms. Momota will explain during the flight, and any other information will be explained en route as well," I stated.

"Is there anything specific we need to bring?" Ms. Augustine asked.

"Not to my knowledge. There's information on your job titles in your stations in your shared office adjacent to this one," I said. "I know this interview hasn't explained must, but Ms. Momota selected just a handful of candidates for each position. You were the best out of those candidates. Ms. Momota required the best. So that's what I gave her," I explained.

"No need to explain any further. I'll prepare immediately," Ms. Colton said.

"Yes, I'll get to work as well!" Ms. Augustine said.

I nodded, and the two lovely ladies entered the room next to Mr. Schafer's office.

"I've got Ms. Soliz up to speed. She's handling a few urgent matters for you at the moment. We should be ready to leave for the airport by 9:45 pm or 10:00 pm. I assume you have packed as well?" Saylor explained.

"Yeah, I'm ready to go. Is there anything else we need?" I asked.

"Other than the suitcase you are holding, no," Saylor replied.

"Good, then I'll finish any loose ends here," I said.

With everything settled, Ms. Swan left. Everyone on my team is busy getting ready for the upcoming business trip. 'I wonder what this trip is about. Mrs. Momota was vague in her explanation.' I log on to my computer to clean up any loose assignments that need addressing. Small matters that any new hire, especially a new manager like myself, would need to deal with.

12