My New Boss Chapter Nine
901 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I checked the holster on my chest and the ankle holster concealed around my right ankle. It was secure, and I noticed the others doing the same. To think this would be our first action after stepping off a jet. But it was still early in the morning. Our operation wouldn't start until eight am tomorrow morning. A trio of black sedans drove up. The drivers exited the vehicles in unison. One of them handed me the keys and got on the jet. Schafer got a set, and the blonde man with our boss got the last set. The men pack our luggage into the cars, then board the plane again.

"You take Ms. Soliz, Augustine, and one of the Swans is with you. Ms. Colton and the other Swan can ride with me," Vaughn said.

"Sounds good to me," I replied.

The four of us pill in the car. A destination pops up on the holo-Display. This must be the hotel. I start the ignition and follow the displayed instructions.

It wasn't far from a private airport. As I pull in, Mrs. Momota's sedan continues. Probably to avoid any connections to us while she's here. Her hotel is in the city, if I had to guess. In the suitcase were two keys to the very hotel we were at. I studied the exterior for a moment. A typical shitty motel. All this to avoid suspicion. The ladies didn't seem pleased, either—just two rooms with two queen-sized beds per room. Meaning we'd be pairing up tonight. One of us would be the odd man out. Then, as we got out, I noticed the blonde woman was still there.

"Wasn't you supposed to go with the Boss?" I asked.

"No," the blonde woman said as she walked past me.

Ms. Taylor Swan looked at me stiffly with a stern and belied expression that betrayed any interest in my words. Her neatly bunned, bleached blonde hair to the left of her round face matched her icy gaze. A few wispy strands of her hair fell, cascading across her face to the right, but her demeanor remained uninterested in whatever I had to say. Her honey hazel eyes were enormous and downturned, adding to her equally inexpressive and unapproachable vibe.

Her round face and large, down-turned honey-hazel eyes may give her an almost plain look at first glance, but upon closer inspection, it only enhances her beauty. With moon-shaped dirty blonde eyebrows that draw attention to her eyes, she has a prominent brow that adds to her charm. As we walked together, I couldn't help but notice her soft demeanor that complemented her features perfectly. I quickly take an interest in her delicate angular cheekbones, attractive upturned dainty nose, and slim, heart-shaped pouty lips. In addition, she had a picturesque and perfect feminine pointed jawline. These features would draw attention to her even if she tried to blend in with her striking features that commanded recognition.

Her curvy but thinly defined features were easily visible despite her wearing a black dress suit jacket, white blouse, the black pencil skirt that fell to her mid-thigh, sheer black stockings, and finally, her curvaceous yet sleek physique oozed elegance and allure, rendering her as the classic femme fatale. The definition of her assets gave her a sense of dangerous temptation, making her the epitome of the pulchritudinous femme woman, and exuded an air of sophistication about her. 'No wonder Mrs. Momota keeps her around. She fits the criteria of a woman like Mrs. Momota.'

There was no doubt whatsoever in my mind that this attractive and reserved woman meant business when she spoke. But unfortunately, those sharp black heels weren't doing her any favors in the subtle department.

"She can bunk with us," Schafer said.

"You can at least tell me your name?" I asked.

"Vanessa Ryan," she replied.

"Good, see, that's how we communicate," I whispered.

I gave Vaughn his key. Our rooms were next door to each other. It wasn't much, but it had to do for now. I made a mental note to get better accommodations from now on. Everyone retrieves their luggage and heads to their respective rooms. Inside, it was small with the usual amenities. Two queen-sized beds waited for us.

"Well, this is less than desirable," Taylor said.

"So, how are we handling the bath situation?" Ms. Augustine questioned.

She was right. There is only one bathroom, but my intuition tells me Ms. Soliz wondered about something else.

"What about the sleeping arrangements?" Ms. Soliz asked.

Her point was valid, and everyone was looking at me. Before I could come up with anything, Taylor spoke up.

"Don't worry, I'll bunk with him," Taylor said.

"All right, so that then settles the matter, isn't it? Is that correct, right? As for baths, I'll take mine last, and you can take turns until then," I asked, looking at each of the gorgeous women.

They nod, and Taylor takes the lead and starts unpacking. 'Maybe I should stand outside while they take care of themselves?' The choice was obvious. I left the room without a word. Outside, I found Mr. Schafer doing the same.

"I had a feeling you'd be joining me," the tall man said.

"Wasn't too easy of a decision. We're all strangers here. It's going to take time to build trust," I said.

"Don't worry, this isn't unusual," Schafer said.

"What do you think we'll find tomorrow?" I questioned.

"Hopefully nothing, but if we do, I'll keep us safe," Schafer said.

I thought about his words. Not finding anything was the best scenario. Mr. Schafer was here in case the worst-case scenario occurred. It's why we're all armed. I never thought my first day on the job would require a pistol or that the government officially deputizes me. This corruption must be profound.

After about an hour and a half, I returned to the room. That gave each of the three women in my room enough personal time with their baths. Ms. Soliz and Ms. Augustine were already fast asleep. 'Hmmm, jet lag must have taken a toll on them.' Taylor stood wearing a silky white gown at the foot of the bed meant for the two of us. She was the picture of elegance and radiance.

"Are you going to take a shower or stand there looking at me?" Taylor said in a light whisper.

"Oh, sorry," I said.

I grab my bag and head to the shower. A quick bath and thirty minutes later, I was fresh and clean. To my surprise, Taylor looks asleep. I relaxed a bit and carefully got into bed with her. A set of pillows made a barrier between us—a prudent tactic on her part. I rest my head on the pillow when I hear Taylor's voice.

"Listen up, mister; I better not find you crossing this line. I know your type. No funny touchy-feely stuff while I'm sleeping. No jerking off while I'm sleeping, either. So, make sure you hold that manly stuff in, alright?" Taylor whispered.

"One hundred percent, I hear you," I said.

"I mean it, Rin. I might not look like it, but I'm a virgin and plan to keep it that way until I get married. So, whatever lewd thought is spinning in your head can stop," Taylor said.

"There's no need to worry, Ms. Swan. I'm not going to deflower you tonight," I countered.

"Huh? What do you mean, not tonight? Are you planning on conquering me some other night?" Taylor questioned.

"You're too worried about this. Relax and sleep well tonight," I countered.

She rose and looked at me. "I want to know what you meant by not tonight. Mrs. Momota isn't going to appreciate you fooling around with me without her permission," Ms. Swan said in a severe tone.

'Did she just say that?' Clearly, this needs an in-depth follow-up in the future. "What do you mean, without Mrs. Momota's permission?" I asked.

Her face turns red, and she covers her mouth. "No-nothing. I misspoke. W-What I meant to say was she doesn't tolerate fraternization with e-employees. That's what I meant," Taylor stuttered.
'She's stuttering? Now, I'm interested.'

"I don't think that's what you meant to say. Can you elaborate on what you really meant?" I questioned.

Taylor looks away. "I didn't mean anything! If you're so horny, go find a prostitute or something!" Ms. Swan snapped.

"Maybe I should look into this. I'll ask Mrs. Momota when I report to her tomorrow after our inspection," I said, turning to lie on my back.

"No, damn? J-Just stop... H-Hmph, you want to get off tonight? Fine, I'll give you a hand!" Taylor scolded, removing the pillow barrier she'd placed between us.

I watch with my hands over my shoulders as she pulls my pajama pants down and grabs my manhood. 'It's not surprising my schlong is already partially erect. Her mysterious phrases about my horny nature and Ms. Momota's piqued my interest. But, as they say, she'd let the cat out of the bag.' My cock came to life immediately at her touch, nearly doubling in size and thickness. I hear her mumble something inaudible, and she lightly coughs as she tries concealing a gasp at the sight of such a towering sex tool, but I feel her body react, betraying her sudden surprise. 'She has to keep going now; no turning back.'

Her hands follow the length of my shaft, but she only causes my hardness to thicken. Finally, she swallows with a gulp and starts helping me masturbate. 'I let her take the lead.' I reach over to touch her heavy melons, but she slaps my hand with her free hand.

"What are you doing?" She snapped.

"I'm helping you help me faster. It's the best way short of, you know, fingering you between the thighs," I admitted softly.

"Fine, but make this quick," Ms. Taylor Swan hissed.

My hands grope her massive jugs, and she gasps slightly as I squeeze them heavily. She quivers just from this touch alone. Her hand pumps faster up and down the more I fondle her breasts. Taylor looks at me as I grope her, and a look of embarrassment crosses her face. I lean her in closer, and she gasps with protest.

"What are you doing?" She muttered.

"Can I touch your butt?" I asked.

She breathes heavily and looks away.

"Fine, hurry up," she whispered.

I reach back and rub her fluffy, round bottom. The incredible softness of her tush is extraordinary. I took the big handful of her rump in one hand while squeezing her breast with my other hand. The excitement she was giving me was amazing. While her hands pump my cock, I instinctually encroach on her womb, reaching out and feeling the wetness.

"Ah, o-oh! W-What are... Y-You are doing, R-Rin?" Taylor stammered.

Her voice is sensual and feminine.

"S-Sorry, that was a.., Ahem... Slip of my hand. B-But, unfortunately, your booty is so soft that I had a slip-up," I answered, hiding my enjoyment.

My fingers slip softly into her vagina, and she wiggles as her womanly juices stir.

"O-Oowww... O-Oowww... A-Aha, w-what are you t-trying to do? M-Make me cum?" Ms. Swan whispered as she arched her back.

"Yes, it's only fair that I help you, too," I countered, twisting her hard nipples while fingering her.

"O-Oh my God, you're full of y-yourself," she whispered.

"But you aren't stopping me, are you?" I stated.

"T-That's because I-I don't want you getting any ideas other than what you already have. It's not like this was my first choice... I preferred you let me be, but a man such as yourself would... Uhmm... I'm a good girl... As such, I have to... Aha-Umm... Take steps... But, I'll have you know... I-I'm... I-I'm... I am not sucking your cock, and you're not having sex tonight... Now, that's final, you understand me!" Ms. Swan countered.

"I get it, not tonight," I said.

Her desires undoubtedly urge her to go further, but her principles are as solid and steadfast as ever. Meaning her action now, in her opinion, is a mere compromise to what she initially thought would happen. In other words, if I were to push her any further, her principles would be in danger of being shattered. So, I thought about it as her hands jerked up and down on my cock. 'Had she chosen to sleep in the bed with me before or after learning of the sleeping arrangements?'

'Well, her hands were enough tonight.' Taylor had a steady rhythm good enough to bring about a climax. I finger her clitoris faster and squeeze her breasts until she moans softly. Her breathing increased as she kept pace with her hands. I feel her body trembling and her thighs quivering, indicating Taylor is getting closer to a climax. We both were on the verge of exploding. Finally, my schlong reached its ultimate size right in front of her face. Taylor knew she was going to get either a face full of cum or a mouthful. My hips begin quivering, and my toes curl upwards as I angle my cock toward her mouth.

I navigated her into a mouthful, but she was aware of this. 'Her body is convulsing as she whimpers softly, and her hands squeeze my cock like pliers. Got damn, this girl is ready to pop like a cherry bomb.' I had to get her into position at the right moment for maximum pleasure, but I managed to do so just as Ms. Swan's climax hastily approached. Had I come a second later, she might have caught a mouthful. However, that time was approaching rapidly. I prepared myself to deliver a hot, creamy white load into her mouth. Her eyes fixate on me suspiciously, assuming she knows what I am planning; however, she is unsure what to do next as she displays a stumped expression. She knew her orgasm would cause her to hold her mouth agape for several seconds—the perfect chance to bust my spermy white cream into her mouth and smother her with my hot, thick seeds at the height of her orgasm. Taylor Swan is a genius, after all—a very beautiful and busty genius. The time was coming, and I felt the pre-tremors in her stomach.

Suddenly, like a faucet bursting into life, her cherry erupted into a glorious climax, spewing onto my crotch and thighs. I time it just right as a deep moan comes out of her mouth. Then, a massive hot load of thick and hot cum explodes into her mouth. The semen hits the back of her throat, causing an immediate swallow response. My hands clasp her hands as we pump my elongated schlong like a shotgun as Spermatozoa bursts like pellets into her mouth, and what she can't catch in her mouth splats against her gorgeous pale face, getting all over her lips, nose, and chin. She couldn't believe the amount of cum I produced as we pumped my cock together.

It had to be a cup full of my sperm that she swallowed and another that went all over her face. As I carefully insert my manhood into her lips, a little more goes down her mouth. She sucks the rest of the cum directly from the mushroom tip of my cock. Taylor hesitantly cleans the remaining cum off my schlong, licking up every drop while trying to hide how much she is savoring it. With a chuckle, I help her clean my thick, creamy seeds of spermatozoa from off her face. I wasn't the only one with a mess. Taylor's climax had produced a fountain of vaginal juices soaking the sheets between her legs. Now, I was surprised at the amount of vaginal fluids. We used a towel to clean the remaining mess up. Once done, I watched the bust woman turn it over. I pull her close and hold her from behind.

"What are you thinking now?" She whispered.

"Just cuddling with you. Next time, I hope to go farther," I whispered in Ms. Swan's ear.

She only scoffs at me but allows us to cuddle together. There's plenty of time to sleep and wake up before Ms. Soliz or Ms. Augustine sees us.

12