The Virgin’s Fated – Chapter Seventeen
178 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My actions had consequences. The choices I made could hurt people or, worse, kill them. I came to this conclusion from the sight before, his mannerisms, and the aura that surrounded him. The oppressive force manifested out of thin air. This was no bully, unlike I had first concluded in my anger about my past. I had made an assumption. A reckless and pernicious speculation. Prince Barrios and Prince Bardas are apex predators. They are alphas among alphas. Unlike anything, I had encountered it in my world. Neither the police nor the government could right any wrongs he committed. I was the government. If it was possible, I would have to be the one to do the right things. It meant something which instilled an ungodly dread inside of me. What was worse, there were Bardas and the other brother.

 

“P-please… release them,” I said weakly.

 

Prince Barrios looked over his shoulders. His golden eyes were on fire. He was several feet away from me, but the swirling fire in his eyes churned like a black fire hole. I can see the swirling air sink into his eyes. He was attracting all the magical power in the area: Diethard, Gottwald, Leonita, Eulalia, and myself. As he absorbed magical energy from those around him, his body glowed. Until now, I had not witnessed magic to such a degree, and he did nothing. He merely stood in front of my servants. He projected so much power by doing nothing. This did not compare to what I did with Diethard and Gottwald. I barely knew what I had done. It merely happened, but the difference in their power was indisputable.

 

“L-let them go… I-I… I-I will go with you. J-just let them go!” I said in a labored voice.

 

The pressure against my body engulfed me. The Prince looked at me for a few moments. Moments that felt like an eternity. My body had risen to the point of no return. I could not fight against his power for a moment longer. My handmaidens and guards had already succumbed to the onslaught. But as abruptly as it started, the pressure suddenly vanished. I let out a deep breath I did not realize I was holding. My lungs were hyperinflated as I panicked to breathe as much air as possible. Prince Bardas held me firm with his arms, preventing me from clasping onto the floor like my followers.

 

“Tell them to leave, my lady!” Prince Barrios demanded.

 

They struggled to look up at me, but I nodded my hand for them to listen to Prince Barrios.

 

“Wait for me…,” I whispered. The fright in my voice was apparent.

 

They soberly nodded. Diethard and Gottwald push themselves to their feet. The men bowed to me and turned to help my handmaidens up. The ordeal seemed to be hardest on them. ‘Was it because I did not kiss them like Gottwald and Diethard?’

 

They walked away in the opposite direction with reluctance. They heeded my words and left without a protest. Forsaking me with wolves, they had no choice in the matter. Staying by my side could have cost them their lives. Prince Barrios watched as they retreated until the sound of their footsteps vanished. I tried to break free from Prince Bardas’ grasp but realized scarcely how strong this man was. I knew if I possessed my previous body, I wouldn’t be capable of breaking free either. I was struck by another stark realization. It was beyond my comprehension how scared I was. His grip tightened as his brother looked at me over. Prince Barrios examined me like I was some trophy or a product he was planning to purchase. He ran his fingers from my chin down my neck to the top of my breasts. My skin tingled as his right hand groped my left breast, and he slid his left hand down my waist under my dress.

 

“Stop!” I struggled to say.

 

“There’s that strong resistance spirit again… Even after your short demonstration, Barrios. Perhaps, she needs another demonstration,” Bardas questioned.

 

“Let go of me, Bardas!” I said more emphatically, yet my voice came out shakily.

 

His grip on my breast tightened, and his fingers rubbed the top of my mound. There was a fierceness to his touch. It felt like a deep yearning was coming from within him. Barrios showed a similar intensity of emotion. His gaze never left mine as Bardas slipped his fingers between my thighs.

 

“I wonder what your life was like before you found yourself here,” Barrios said as he walked up to me, putting his hand on my cheek. His other hand fell on my right breast, and his grip was intense.

 

I struggled to maintain composure sandwiched between the two princes. My thoughts of being observed by onlookers had not even sneaked into my mind. Barrios stood as close as Bardas was behind me. I could feel the sweat crawl down my skin. Barrios stared deeply into my eyes while Bardas gently kissed the back of my neck. His fingers danced slowly over my womanhood, but he teased at thrusting his fingers into me.

 

“It was perfect! I didn’t have to deal with idiots like you!” I said weakly. Barrios squeezed the tip of my nipple with his fingers, sending an electrifying torrent through my body.

 

“You could always go back to your life. There is no reason for you to stay here…,” Bardas said as he licked my neck.

 

“It doesn’t work that way, but it doesn’t matter. I can go home anytime, and I can come back.”

 

“What do you know of this world?” Barrios asked.

 

“Not much, but I’ll learn!”

 

Barrios lent into a gentle kiss on my lips as he groped my breast. His other hand ran down the side of my stomach, down to my hips, and around my back. Bardas merely pulled his hip back to allow his brother to squeeze the bottom of my butt cheek. His grip was firm, and his fingers dug into my soft flesh. A primal need burned deep within these two men, and they had made it clear I was the source of the primordial need. Barrios pulled back slowly, looking into my eyes. Our eyes met for several moments before he slowly backed away. Barrios placed his hands on my shoulders, turning me to face Bardas, who hastily embraced me with both hands, groping my bottom tightly. He kissed me as if he would never see me again. The passion was on a level I had never experienced myself. I wanted to protest; I wished for both of them to stop, but my hands remained at my sides, motionless. Not a bone in my body wanted this to end. I wanted them to take me to any room in the Castle and have their way with me. I fully expected that to happen, but like Barrios, he simply pulled away and gazed into my eyes. He stared at me for an even more extended period than Barrios.

 

“I have important business to take care of. But I’m certain my brother can take care of your every need…,” Bardas said with a prolonged pause.

 

His hands tightened on my bottom for several more moments before finally letting me go and leaving. A sadness came over me as I watched him walk away.

 

“Hmm, it seems we are alone now…,” Barrios said.

 

At that moment, I felt a deep need to stop him from walking away. ‘How could I feel this way about someone who just felt me up without even asking?’ Yet, I had felt no anger toward him. Not directly. I was angrier about the culture than anything else. I turned back to Barrios and regarded him. ‘How could both men have such a pull over me?’ I considered all that had happened to me today and decided it would be an excellent time to find my handmaidens. They must have found a place to wait for me along the way to the Castle.

 

“What do you know? I have places to be as well.” I said hastily, turning to leave.

 

He caught my wrist, pulling me back. Right to his chest. Like before, he had my wrist behind my back. He was pulling me to the point I had to stand on my toes. Even then, he towered over me. I was so small in comparison. The look in his eyes was indecipherable. His face was void of expressions, yet those eyes peered into my soul. His gaze struck my body in such a way I felt both fear and admiration. My thighs were trembling. As it was, this man aroused me. I fought the feeling with every fabric of my being. My legs trembled as his free hand touched my chin. He lifted it until I was an inch from his face. My toes barely remained on the ground. His breath was hot as he let out a breath. I tried to look away, but I couldn’t. I was in a trance that compelled me to look back into this fearsome man’s eyes. Despite the terror I felt, there was this underlying feeling. These emotions were alien to me. ‘What are these feelings? Where are they coming from?’ There were girls I had crushes on growing up. Even one or two that I may have loved. None of those emotions compared to these now.

 

His lips came closer to mine. I held my breath right as I gasped. Our lips were so close that I could taste the moisture from his mouth. My heart was racing out of control. Yet I could feel him. A steady and undeniable beat. He was calm and in control. Here I was, unable to be at ease or in control. That was clear to him. He knew he was in command. As Bardas had done moments before, he touched my lips too. Both men had a powerful pull over me. They both knew it, and that was their power over me. It didn’t matter; I was this supposed Royal that would be the High Queen. None of the reasons that brought me to this world. A world where I knew nothing. None of that matters to this man and his brother. What mattered was now I was here. He had completed some unknown journey, searched his whole life, and dreamed about this. And now I was here, right in front of him. He would never let me go. ‘For reasons I couldn’t understand. I found comfort in that. Was this Fate? Was this what I was born for? My destiny was to be his?’ I couldn’t wrap my mind around it.

 

Another realization dawned on me. I wasn’t the person I thought I was. That person I used to ceases to exist once I woke up in Sidra... He died the moment I turned eighteen.

1