Chapter 83: Vibrant Atmosphere
115 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the evening, Wu Hao opened his phone and as soon as he logged into his QQ account, he received a friend request. Looking at the name in the request, Wu Hao directly accepted the verification.

It turned out that Liu Ben had added Wu Hao as a friend on QQ directly through his phone number. In fact, Liu Ben not only added him on QQ, but also added him on WeChat.

However, Wu Hao rarely logged into WeChat, and even QQ was only opened occasionally.

Just as Wu Hao had just accepted Liu Ben's verification, he received a message from him: "Hey, big spender, why are you only logging into QQ now!"

"Just finished some things at home," Wu Hao casually replied. As for Liu Ben directly calling him a 'big spender,' he didn't pay much attention to it. After all, Wu Hao's mindset had changed a lot compared to before.

At the same time Liu Ben sent a message to Wu Hao, he also quickly added him to a group. Liu Ben was actually the administrator of this classmate group, so as soon as Wu Hao agreed, he was immediately verified.

"Welcome back, Wu Hao, to our big family," Liu Ben sent a welcome message as soon as Wu Hao joined the group.

"Wu Hao?" Apparently, some people in the group didn't have much impression of Wu Hao from their school days, especially since he hadn't been in contact with his high school classmates for several years.

"I know, it's Wu Hao, the one who used to sit next to Hong Lei! Why haven't you been in contact with us, your old classmates, all these years!"

As Wu Hao read the message mentioning Hong Lei's name on the phone screen, he felt a stir in his heart and immediately started looking for his name in the group. In just a moment, Wu Hao found Hong Lei's name, but his profile picture showed that he was offline.

Hong Lei was Wu Hao's best companion during high school, but Hong Lei dropped out in the last semester of senior year. At first, they stayed in touch through QQ, but after Wu Hao's QQ account was hacked, they lost contact during their college years.

"I wonder how that guy is doing now!" Wu Hao thought to himself.

After pondering for a moment, Wu Hao temporarily put aside this question because if Hong Lei was in this group, he should know about the class reunion.

As Wu Hao saw the former classmates in the group sending messages inquiring about each other, he quickly replied, "Hello, everyone!"

"Brother Hao just arrived, why not send everyone a red envelope!" Liu Ben messaged, trying to stir things up.

Currently, Liu Ben was the one who knew Wu Hao the best among the people in the group. After all, he had witnessed Wu Hao not only driving a luxury car worth millions but also building a luxurious mansion at home. Moreover, Wu Hao casually spent tens of thousands on fireworks, which was seen as an extravagant act!

"Yeah! Yeah!"

"+1"

Soon, several usually active guys in the group followed suit and made comments. Apparently, in the group, it was usually these few people who were causing a stir.

As for the others, either they were not online or they were silently lurking without speaking.

Wu Hao just smiled when he saw this, but he still sent an 888 yuan red envelope through online banking, divided into eight shares, and sent it to the group.

"Wow! Brother Hao is so impressive! 888 yuan! Haha, I'm actually the lucky king, got 388."

"I only got 65..."

"Oh, damn, I was too slow and missed it... Can someone send another one!"

There were a total of 35 people in the group, with a dozen or so online. It didn't take long for the eight red envelopes to be snatched up, leaving none behind.

These days, if you send any other message, no one might even notice it. But if you send a red envelope, even those who usually lurk will quickly emerge.

"Brother Hao, send another one!" Liu Ben also followed the trend. He knew Wu Hao's background, and although 888 yuan seemed like a small amount compared to the fortune Wu Hao had displayed, it was still impressive.

Seeing how lively the group had become, Wu Hao didn't want to spoil everyone's fun. Besides, he didn't really need this pocket change. So, Wu Hao sent another 1888 yuan red envelope, this time divided into 30 shares to see who could snatch the most. Since it was a red envelope snatching game, this seemed like the best way to do it.

However, after Wu Hao sent another big red envelope of 1888 yuan, the group became even more lively. Although there were several people who occasionally sent red envelopes to liven up the atmosphere, the amounts were not significant, usually just a few or tens of yuan.

"Oh no! Looks like I arrived too late!" The group owner, class monitor Zhou Qin, came online at this moment and expressed regret.

"Our beautiful class monitor is here." Several boys were very attentive. After all, beautiful girls were highly sought after these days. Moreover, she was the former school flower from their high school days. Many of them didn't have the courage to do anything back then, but now, several years after graduation, they were no longer rookies in matters of love. Naturally, they had all become bolder.

As for the girls in the group, most of them had a good relationship with Zhou Qin, which showed her influence.

In fact, they had held a few class reunions in previous years, but the number of participants was not large, with the most being around a dozen people.

Wu Hao chatted in the lively group for a while and then turned off the group messages. However, before doing so, he added Hong Lei's number as a friend. Once Hong Lei came online, he would be able to see the messages Wu Hao sent.

After closing the group messages, Wu Hao connected to the intelligent program at the base through his phone and watched the surveillance footage from various parts of the base for a while. He found that everything was running smoothly.

"Perhaps I can create more robots. Then, even if I don't have to return to the base, I can control them remotely to perform manufacturing tasks within the base." Wu Hao pondered to himself.

Currently, although there were a few robotic arms in the base, their capabilities were limited to simple tasks and couldn't perform highly detailed and precise manufacturing work.

However, if Wu Hao redesigned and improved a new type of robot and manufactured a small, fully automated raw material processing and manufacturing production line, he would be able to accomplish many things without having to stay at the base all the time.

After all, all the design work was done by him through mental calculations. There was no need for him to stay at the base to complete these tasks. As long as he entered remote control commands, it would be sufficient.

Took a 2 day break to put out some more job applications and to do some job interviews.

1