Chapter 119: Payment of Compensation
35 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After organizing the design and manufacturing blueprints for the world-leading fighter jet engine, once Wu Hao finished, he replied to the address that had messaged him before.

"Commander, they replied. The message says they currently have detailed design blueprints and specific parameters for the latest U.S. military fighter jet engine. They're asking if we're interested. If we're willing to trade, they only need 1 billion USD, and they can provide us with the relevant information."

In reality, if the value of these engine design blueprints were calculated, it would definitely be more than 1 billion USD. Although 1 billion USD seems like a lot, for any defense technology, from research and development to finalization, the investment far exceeds this amount.

Moreover, this is related to the design of one of the world's leading fighter jet engines. The reason Wu Hao is selling it to the country at such a low price is considered a concession and favor to the country!

"The latest U.S. fighter jet engine design?!" The commander, upon hearing the report, was somewhat surprised. He thought the other party's capabilities were too great. Not only did they obtain the design blueprints for the most advanced U.S. nuclear-powered aircraft carrier, but now they also got their hands on the technical data for the engine of the current U.S. 5th generation fighter jet.

However, despite his surprise, he quickly realized the situation. He immediately instructed his subordinates, "Respond immediately, tell them we agree. Once we receive and confirm the blueprints without any issues, 1 billion USD will be transferred immediately."

Soon, the message was conveyed to Wu Hao via email. After seeing the contents of the email, Wu Hao didn't hesitate much. He directly packaged the well-organized data and sent it over. He also included his anonymous Swiss bank account.

Since this was a covert and anonymous transaction, Wu Hao couldn't use any domestic bank to receive payments. Therefore, an anonymous account in a Swiss bank was the best choice.

Just as Wu Hao sent the related data and blueprints to the country, he received a reply from the country not long after. The anonymous Swiss bank account also received a transfer of 1 billion USD.

In fact, the reason why the transaction between Wu Hao and the country went so smoothly this time was that it was personally inquired about by the highest leader of the country. He expressed a keen interest and emphasized the need to maintain a close and good cooperative relationship with Wu Hao.

Although the country was very curious about the organization Wu Hao had fabricated, since the other party had now made it clear that they were leaning towards the Chinese side, how could they easily give away U.S. aircraft carrier technology to China for free? And now, they were selling one of the most advanced technical data, the fighter jet engine technology, to China at such a cheap price?

Therefore, the current efficient work efficiency on the part of the country is precisely due to the personal inquiries and orders issued by the highest leader.

In the villa room in his hometown, Wu Hao, after receiving the country's response and checking the deposit in the Swiss bank, smiled slightly and thought, "With this 1 billion USD, I shouldn't be short of funds for a while."

Two days later, Wu Sancai once again summoned all the villagers to the village committee, and this time Wu Hao personally appeared. The main purposes of his involvement in this gathering convened by Wu Sancai were two-fold.

The first one was to prepare and sign contracts with those villagers who had registered and demanded compensation, and then pay compensation to them.

The other purpose was to deal with those few households that had not agreed to the compensation demands. Among these households, the most troublesome was Yao Xinggui, who had caused a stir at the village meeting a few days ago.

The remaining five households were simply adopting a wait-and-see attitude, observing Yao Xinggui's final reaction. If Yao Xinggui agreed, they would naturally agree; if not, they would wait and see.

Soon, when all the villagers had gathered, Wu Sancai took the initiative to organize them. "Everyone, the purpose of gathering you all again today is quite simple. Oriental Galaxy Company will today pay the compensation due to the registered households present here. It will be done through on-the-spot computer transfers. In other words, later, as long as you queue up to register your bank account, you will receive the rightful compensation in no time."

Upon hearing Wu Sancai's words, the villagers present appeared very excited, and the atmosphere immediately became lively.

"We can actually receive compensation so quickly! According to the previous registration, my family is entitled to a compensation of up to 1.3 million! I never thought I could have so much money in my life."

In fact, this on-the-spot payment of compensation was intentionally organized by Wu Hao. His purpose was straightforward—to make those households that hadn't registered yet witness everyone receiving their respective compensation on the spot.

Originally, Wu Hao had planned to use cash payment for a better effect. However, considering that handing over so much cash to these villagers at once might not be safe, he opted for the current on-the-spot bank transfer method.

For this on-the-spot transfer, Wu Hao specially informed the bank and dispatched two staff members to handle the operation. Additionally, he hired two professional lawyers to handle the signing of contracts.

These two lawyers are special legal advisers for the Huaxia branch of the Oriental Galaxy Investment Company, which was recently established by Wu Hao. The CEO of the branch has already been found by a headhunting company. After reviewing the resume and information of the candidate, Wu Hao is relatively satisfied with this professional manager in his thirties, who has nearly 10 years of management experience.

Therefore, even though the current office location of the company in the city is still under renovation, the professional manager named Wu Zhengwei has already begun his work as the CEO. Tasks such as recruiting the company's legal advisers are being handled by him.

Soon, after discussing the on-the-spot payment of compensation, Wu Sancai first signaled the villagers to be quiet and then continued, "Today, in addition to on-the-spot payment of compensation to the registered households, there is also some good news to share with everyone." When Wu Sancai reached this point, the villagers at the scene began discussing again.

 
 
 
0