Chapter 126: Leaving the Dockyard
63 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After controlling the aircraft and flying out of the base, Wu Hao quickly located the accurate position of the Magic Capital through satellite navigation and flew towards the Magic Capital.

Soon, after about an hour of flight, Wu Hao arrived near the dock where he bought the cargo ship. Since he came this time controlling the aircraft, he had to find a concealed place to settle the aircraft before landing.

Although his aircraft had excellent invisibility capabilities, without his continuous control, the aircraft could not stay in the air. After all, the aircraft had no propulsion device. Once it lost Wu Hao's telekinetic control, it would fall directly from the sky.

So, after patrolling near the dock, Wu Hao, inside the aircraft, selected a relatively concealed landing point. This place was the rooftop of a building not far from the dock, a building with over 30 floors. This building was the tallest in the vicinity, and through Wu Hao's observation, he found a suitable landing point on the rooftop.

As long as he kept the aircraft in invisible mode, it wouldn't be noticed on the rooftop, which was usually deserted. Moreover, there were no higher buildings near this one, so temporarily parking the aircraft on the rooftop posed no problem.

Since Wu Hao would only leave the aircraft for a few hours, and it would be dark later, he planned to move the aircraft to the cargo ship stealthily. Only if someone came directly to the ship and observed it closely would they see the approximate outline of the invisible aircraft.

After settling the aircraft, as it was still daytime, Wu Hao did not choose the quick and simple way to leave the building. Instead, he took the elevator downstairs and then took a car to the dock.

On the way to the dock, Wu Hao also called the shipping company responsible for transporting the cargo ship, informing them that he would send someone to take over the ship shortly.

Upon arriving at the dock, Wu Hao quickly met the temporary captain of the cargo ship, a bearded American named James.

"Mr. Wu, are you sure you don't want to wait for your crew to arrive before conducting the handover of the ship?" After a brief introduction, James quickly confirmed Wu Hao's identity through the headquarters and understood that Wu Hao was here for the ship's handover. However, upon hearing that Wu Hao's crew would arrive later in the evening, he kindly reminded him.

After all, the operation of this cargo ship required about ten crew members, and this ship, built just a few years ago, was a new model among cargo ships of the same tonnage worldwide. Its equipment was more advanced compared to cargo ships of the same tonnage manufactured in China. The operations were slightly different, and in James's opinion, since Wu Hao was from China, his recruited crew should also be Chinese. Therefore, this reminder was to prevent any unnecessary trouble later when Wu Hao's crew arrived on the ship without specific handover details and were unfamiliar with the operation of various equipment on board.

"Mr. James, thank you for your kindness, but my crew will probably only arrive later in the evening or tomorrow. As for the operation of this ship, you don't need to worry. My crew is very familiar with this type of ship, so as not to delay your time," Wu Hao explained with a smile.

"Alright! Good luck with everything," bearded James shrugged when he heard Wu Hao's words, not saying much.

Soon after James and his crew packed their luggage, they left the cargo ship. Seeing that there was no one else on the ship, Wu Hao went to the cabin to inspect the materials and supplies he had ordered.

"Not bad, there's no shortage of materials. Now, all we need to do is wait for nightfall to set sail," Wu Hao remarked. For anyone else, single-handedly controlling an oceangoing cargo ship on the open sea would be impossible. However, for Wu Hao, it was straightforward, thanks to his telekinetic abilities. After all, he possessed a superpower that made such tasks a breeze. Even if the ship lacked fuel and an engine, Wu Hao could make it navigate freely on the high seas.

Although Wu Hao's telekinetic power of just ten tons wasn't sufficient to directly control a floating behemoth of tens of thousands of tons on the sea, as long as the ship's propellers were intact, Wu Hao could use telekinetic force to drive the propellers for navigation.

Therefore, Wu Hao didn't need to recruit any crew members, considering his ultimate goal was to transform the ship into a mobile offshore base. Before the ship underwent modifications, he needed to personally control its navigation. However, once the modifications were complete, he could freely navigate the seas through intelligent programs and satellite networks, while also effectively avoiding other vessels.

If a ship lacked satellite positioning, it would be like a needle in a haystack on the vast sea. In this case, finding the ship's location in the immense ocean would be akin to searching for a needle in a haystack.

Time passed quickly. At around 6 p.m., Wu Hao left the cargo ship and took a ride to the building where he had previously parked the aircraft. After this delay, it was already 8 p.m.

Although the dock was still well-lit, it was considerably darker compared to daytime, and there were fewer people. Thus, when Wu Hao controlled the aircraft to arrive at the cargo ship, he went unnoticed.

After parking the aircraft on the ship's deck, Wu Hao went straight to the ship's bridge. Using telekinetic force, he initiated the ship's engines. Normally, starting a cargo ship would take a considerable amount of time, but with Wu Hao's telekinetic assistance, the ship not only started in just a few minutes but also began slowly departing from the dock.

While some people at the dock found it a bit odd that Wu Hao's cargo ship was leaving at this hour, no one suspected anything. After a brief glance, they went about their business.

1