Chapter 23
30 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

TRIGGER WARNING: SA, 

I am so sorry if this is hard for some people to read. Please remember this is not real, this is a story. Again I am sorry.

Love you guys.

___________________________

"what's the matter Johnoya?". The woman asked her smile not leaving her lips. The mage and the girl had finished dinner and was reading magic theory, ones that were considered lost once again. These spells always interested Johnoya. 

"I feel kinda funny, it's probably nothing.". Johnoya said gulping. The girl started lightly sweating and the pheromones in the room got a little bit potent. Johnoya shifted uncomfortablely in her seat.

"Well, we did eat a large portion of food tonight, maybe it's catching up to you". The mage said getting up. The gown that the mage had on was again dark and see through. Johnoya looked up and saw that besides the thin fabric she had on, nothing underneath it. She quickly looked away, eyes wide a deep blush hidden by her olive skin. The room started getting warmer for the girl.

"Is it getting warmer in here?" Johnoya asked  wiping sweat from her forehead and leaning back on the chair staring at the ceiling eyes flickering with gold light.

Johnoya looked in the little private dining room for Amoya when she didn't get a response, but she wasn't there . However, the door that lead to her bedroom was opened. She got up from the chair and walked to the door , all the while her heart thumped in her chest, the feeling of something being wrong.

"Amoya, I didn't see when u left the room, are you feeling a little weird too?" Johnoya asked, peeking in the  dimly lit room for the woman. The mage was sitting on the bed , the green glow of her eyes reflected , staring at her unmoving. 

"Everything is alright, come, maybe you should lay down. Rest for the night". The mage stated ,patting the place beside her. Johnoya thought nothing of it she simply walked over to the other side of the bed  not trusting how she was feeling an just laid there. 

"Waow, your bed is way softer than mine, what material is this, did you guys integrate the material with magic, if so, it's doing wonders for my back". Johnoya rambled on when a sudden wave of numbness ran through her limbs and heat washed below her navel a gasped left the girl an she looked over at the mage eyes wide with fear.

The mage crawled over to the girl laying down on the other side of the bed. The golden light in Johnoya eyes flickering even more. She was breathing just as hard as the mage, sweating hard, the mage laid a hand on her chest and Johnoya looked at her eyes still flickering.

"I don't feel so good and I think maybe I should stay in my room tonight." Johnoya stated. Trying to get up but the hand on her chest prevented her.  The arousal got worse, the mage smelt so good and her hand felt warm on her chest her breath got raspy an deep, almost in moans from the simple contact , eyes now heavy.

"Why? I believe you will enjoy your night here". The mage straddled the girl and released her own pheromones in the room, running her hands on the hard muscles on the girls stomach through her gown and then over the now harden nipples, whimpers left the girl underneath her.

"Please no, I wish to go back to my room". Johnoya stated. "I can't feel my limps, I think the food I ate does not agree with me. Amoya? Are you listening to me". Johnoya pleaded  in vain, tears burning behind her eyes.

"Please don't do this". Johnoya pleaded again letting her tears fall to her temples wetting the pillows.

"What are you doing Amoya, get off". Johnoya said trying to get up and attempting to push the mage off. However, the girl was feeling really weak and a simple shove from the mage placed her back on the bed.

A large grin spread across the mages face , she moved her hand to the cheek of the girl "it's alright my prince, I will take good care of you, I have been trained my hole life for this, I have dreamt of you for many,many,many moons."

Just like that the mage stood in bed an removed her gown. The glow of her milky skin and scales were enchanting, the flow of her white hair, her pouty rose pink lips, the deep blush in her cheeks , her harden nipples , the curve of her waist  leading down to he navel. Her flesh was bare, but the hidden pink lips that glisten with the dim light was flushed and pink, it made a growl leave Johnoya's lips. 

"That's right, I am perfect for you, perfect for your dragon, come to me". The mage mumbled , each word laced with desire and breathing heavily. She didn't have to take the brew, her gift sang for the mating bond of the dragon inside the girl. The mage opened her legs and lowered herself above the girls growing erection.once seated she looked at the panting mess below her, how the flickering slowed down and the eyes would stay lit and then dull for periods of times now.

The mage adjusted herself right above the girls harden cock, she  lifted Johnoya's nightgown from the knees slowly keeping eye contact with the girl's hooded eyes. Once she free the erection , she gasp, the girl was not small. This made the desire in the woman grow. In a hurry she removed it quickly and both were naked now. However, the mage had to wait until the dragon surfaced to insert the pulsing cock inside herself.

"What have you done to me Amoya. I can't move". Johnoya was finally able to get out, her skin hot panting hard, waves of dizziness, weakness and arousal washed her constantly.

"What needs to be done". The mage replied. Her flower now in contact with the hard cock of the poor girl, gliding across the vains and flushed surface. A groan left both their lips with desperate gasps. 

"I wish to devour you this instance, to feel you stretch my walls, oh my love ". The mage whispered that last part now both hands on the girls chest and the mage started grinding her hips harder trying to draw the dragon to the surface from limp girl. Moaning softly and beautifully, soft and delicate lips traced kissed on the girls forehead, to her now closed eyes , cheeks, nose, neck.  All the while the mage grind her hips slowly, moaning and the girl below her grunted and growl. That alone made the mage even more wet. 

"Please come to me Elijah, come and claim me as yours." Amoya whispered desperately.

"Help me". Johnoya whispered back but it didn't sound like her, it was deep masculine and tired,so , so, so, tired.

The dragon surfaced.

2