Chapter 37
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"this will not work." Johnoya stated face blank.

"Yes it will definitely work , the king in on the upper end of the wall towards the upper city I am assuming with the first command, we will declare you prisoner and as a barging chip to speak with the leader of the lizar- em I mean people." Kieran side eyed Johnoya.

"Very good that way we can assassinate the leader right?" Kia asked ,Kieran didn't answer.

"Everyone hold on to each other we are going to teleport to the kings tent to let him know we completed the mission by capturing the most powerful asset of this kingdom and a way to win the war." Kieran finished whispered a few words and they all disappeared form the spot with a blinding light.
___________________________________
" We apologize queen mother, we have no choice". One of the guards whispered before locking the heavy door.
Once the door was closed she took out a mirror like device and a beautiful woman came into view ,

"I am in and they locked me in the right wing too, you will have to direct me from here". 

"Right, Behind the bookshelf there is a small door it leads to a stairwell , once there take the left and you will be lead to the dungeon they are in the 15th cell. Remember you have to be in contact with both of them before you break that bottle ok."

"Right I got you. " The queen mother said.

once she entered the door it was just as she said, once she got to the 15th cell there was a man that looked to be in his mid 50s and little girl were hurled up in a corner sleeping.

"Hello? wake up ,hello." The little girl was the one to hold her head up and when she saw who it was she was shocked.

" aunty Jo-" the little girl was interrupted.

"Shush girl , we must hurry your mother made a great sacrifice for me to get you. wake your father we are leaving." the queen mother said.

"I cant papa has been asleep all day and he hasn't woken up, the man in the suit came to visit and gave him something to drink I don't know what it is." the little girl said voice quivering and lips trembling.

"Its alright sweetie don't cry your going to have to be a strong girl for papa ok." the queen mother said .
the little girl wiped at her eyes and gave a firm nod.

"Good girl now, I want you to hold on to pap's finger and then reach for my hand ok, you think you can do that for me." the woman asked.

"Yes , I can try." the little girl said , she tried a few times and because the man was out cold and his hand was heavy it was difficult for her. Never the less she was able to do it . Once the girl touched the tips of her fingers , she broke the bottle a bright light shone and they were gone. they reappeared in a small cabin in the green far away from all the fighting and waiting for them was Almanda . The moment they arrived she gave her husband and small potion to drink and kissed her daughter . she looked at the woman that saved her family and thanked her.

"You still can leave with your family , you know this." The queen mother said to the woman.

"I cant , I was branded with the seal of submission , I would die within two days. The man doesn't want the dragon to take the throne he wishes to do it himself. He tried to kill his own Daughter to get it. He was the one that separated the prince from the clan. he has some of the forces infiltrating the castle as we speak. He is going to kill his own people."

"We will not let him , right Almanda?" the queen mother asked.

the woman was looking at her family and then at the woman . "Right." she answered with a look of defeat on her face , she sighed as she got up her daughter passed out from the teleportation.

"The woman in this camp will look after them while we fight. We must go" the queen mother said.
_______________________________________
"we can not kill her!" Kieran shouted. "I just explained to you the best way this can go why, would you even suggest this."

"We can simply lie." The king stated.

The moment the king raise his sword, Kieran throw herself before Johnoya on her knees head down, eyes a glow. "she is my mate." The streaks of green flooded her skin.

"It does not matter, she is the enemy, not to worry , we will console you through this." the king stated emotionless.

Kieran eyes widen and she froze, Johnoya too widen her eyes and teleported her and her mate from the site along with the four other guys without contact.

she was enrage.

"your plan failed , you could've gotten yourself killed!" Johnoya yell breaking her bonds and glowing . heat was coming off her in waves affecting everyone.

"Clam down!" it was Kia that held her shoulders and looked her in the eyes. The skin from his hands turning red. The dragon shoved him away and ran off into the green, Kieran was on the ground head still down eyes still wide. the three other men trying to wake her up from her daze.

Kia was the one that took off after Johnoya . " Stop!, you can not leave her right now. Come back!" kia shouted using acceleration spells to try and catch up with the girl. he pushed leaves and limps of tress out the way stomping and breathing hard.

Finally , a clearing of dry grass was now alight with the girl in middle of it. She was on her hands and knees breathing hard. she tried but couldn't calm down , seeing her mate like that , in danger riled up both Elijah and Johnoya.

"AHHH!!!" she screamed and growled at the same time.

Kia didn't notice but Kieran at some point appeared, walking to the girl , in the midts of all this the other guys came there too mouth agape. Johnoya had two horns sprouting out her head the scales that were only dents under her skin were now very real, hard and sprouting from her skin under the flames. bits of her skin were hanging off her hands, face, feet chest.

"Kieran hugged her , regardless of the warning growls and fighting stance, even the flames that was around her . the moment they touched, mists of green along with orange flame swirled together and just dispelled, in the black ash they both stood hugging.

"I am sorry, he was go-" Johnoya was interrupted

"He would not have hurt me, he is blinded by rage, Your people killed many of our people, they attacked the villages out in the borders of the regions , innocent people, please be clam my love I am here." Kieran stated the horns stayed but the scales receded and the skin repaired itself. they looked into each others eyes.
_________________________________________
"Commander , the attacks clamed down , we were able to place a shield were they broke through the wall and cover majority of the city, they wont be able to attack for a while." One of the fighters reported to Borus .

"Good, The ones that haven't been killed make sure to get answers from them for upcoming attacks, if not , just kill them. " Borus stated, stained in grim and blood.
___________________________________
"Have you made all the preparations I asked?"

"Yes" Almanda answered , head down fist tight.

"Alright men , we infiltrate at night fall, that daughter of mine wont even know what hit her.

0