Chapter 13: Dual Exam part 3
227 11 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“I end my turn make your final turn count” I snickered as Elizabeth drew a card.

“Well I play the Continuous spell Love Transformation”

Spoiler

[collapse]

A bright light enveloped both Happy Lover and Puppy Love. I honestly didn’t have a good feeling about this as the bright light dissipated my jaw dropped. Both of her monsters had been transformed into cute girls. Happy Lover new look was of a small girl in a orange dress and she had small pink wings. She had large blue eyes and pinkish hair, where as Puppy Love had a short white dress with long white hair and enormous brown eyes. She had a small white tail and her arms and legs retained their dog like originals being both paws.

“So your trying to beat me with children” I started to laugh “come on give me your best shot.”

Elizabeth snorted “I hoped you’d say that cause not only do my monster get a cute make over they all gain 1000 Attack and Defence”. My Jaw dropped at her words if my math was correct Happy lover now had 2800 Attack. “Now Happy Lover teach that brute a lesson it soon won’t forget go Lover Pummel” the now girly Happy Lover flew towards my monster with her little wings. I smiled widely as she got closer to my monster it seemed to vanish into thin air.

“I must have forgotten to mention once per turn my Bloody Camouflage can negate an attack directed against it.” I heard booing coming from the crowd as my monster appeared behind Happy Lover and slapped it with the side of its tail. Happy Lover fell down to the ground and cried slightly enraging the crowd some more.

I saw a bright light coming from the arena next to me Jaden had just won his dual against Chazz. “I wish you the best of luck dude” Jaden smiled as he said this”.

“Well since I can’t do anything else at this moment I’ll end my turn.” I had a large maniac grin on my face as I drew my card.

Spoiler

[collapse]

“Well I’m fired up and I have the perfect monster to show you why remember that spell I played two turns ago”. She nodded nervously “well two turns after the effect of Xenomorph ChestBurster activates I can special summon one Xenomorph from my deck or hand.” I heard the crowd gasp “now give her a warm friendly welcome” a little worm like monster crawled onto my field. It started to grow bigger and bigger and a new monstrous form took shape. I saw the horrified looks of my opponent and her monsters “the king is dead all hail the queen, Xenomorph Queen that is”.

Spoiler

[collapse]

“And when this pretty is on the field I can add the Xenomorph Hive field spell from my deck to my hand and I play it.”

Spoiler

[collapse]

The field had changed to large open arena like structure as my queen hissed at Happy Lover and Puppy Love. “Next once per turn my queen summons a special Xenomorph Egg token.”

Spoiler

[collapse]

“I will tribute this token to summon Xenomorph Warrior” the egg disappeared in a shower of sparkles but in its place stood a terrifying humanoid creature. It snarled as it took to the field “I now active its ability it can target one card on the field and destroy it so say good bye to your face down”. Elizabeths face down exploded “now attack Xenomorph Warrior attack her Happy Lover with mandible murder”. My monster leaped towards Happy Lover and I smiled as my monster was eviscerated by Happy Lover. 

Happy Lover 2800 Attack ~ Xenomorph Warrior 2300 Attack

1900 Elizabeth ~ 1700 Thomas

“Why did you sacrifice your own monster” I saw Elizabeth confused look before her monster started to scream wildly. It turned to face Elizabeth with tearful eyes before its body started to be eaten by acid. 

“Ow did I forget to mention when Xenomorph Warrior is destroyed by battle the monster that destroyed it is destroyed as well”. I smiled wickedly as Happy Lover screamed louder and louder as she was dissolved. All that was left of her was a puddle of green soup the Puppy Love monster started to whimper as my Xenomorph Queen and my Xenomorph Predator hissed at her. “Now Xenomorph Predator tear her puppy to shreds” my monster charged and went invisible.

Puppy Love 2200 Defence ~ Xenomorph Predator 2400 Attack

My monster appeared behind Puppy Love and grabbed it. It raised it up towards its mouth its little mouth inside its mouth popped out and started to bite the puppies nose off. My monster finally destroyed her monster by impaling it in the chest with its tail. My monster used the newly formed hole and shoved its claws in and started to pull it apart. Elizabeth could only look on as her last defence was torn in half.

“Now I’ll have my Xenomorph Queen finish you off” my monster charged at Elizabeth like an out of control train. It spun round and used its long tail to hit Elizabeth.

0000 Elizabeth ~ 1900 Thomas

The crowd cheered as the holograms disappeared from the field. I walked towards Elizabeth “that was a good dual” I stuck my hand out. She shook it without muttering a word, I walked away I couldn’t wait to put up my new poster.

Pov Dmitri Falcone hours later 

I had started to whistle as I had closed the deal with Mr Chen. “Sir we have a problem?” I turned around to face Vlad.

“What’s the problem this time!” I glared at him and he just shuffled behind Hugo and pushed him forward.

“Well sir we just received word that someone hired that Titan guy.”

I gritted my teeth “and why is this a problem last time I checked he isn’t part of our organisation so why does this concern me”.

“Well sir he was hired to take out someone from dual academy.” 

“Well that isn’t good my son goes there” I started to laugh. “Well if he does go after my son will deal with him”.

“Which one sir if Edward gets lose again it could be devastating to Thomas school life”. I started to chuckle as I patted Hugo on the back “you’re not going to stab me are you”.

“No why would I ever do that to you my old friend”. ‘If anything does happen I’m sure I can sort it out’ I got my phone out of my jacket pocket. “Hello honey yes I heard that Titan was sent to dual academy, no I don’t think your father sent him. The old bastard wouldn’t dare if he did I’m sure there are easier ways of dying”. My wife hung up and I dialled the old bastard himself.

“Hello you dumb gorilla what do you think you’re doing calling me at this hour”.

“Did you send a fucking hitman dualist to my sons school”

“Why the fuck would I do that, If I was to send a hitman at anyone it would be you, and you wouldn’t find out about it until its too late.”

“Fine that answer is sufficient enough but if I find out you lied to me!”

“Yeah, yeah I know your whole crazy Russian routine, you’ll chop my dick of and make me eat it and all that.”

“Well I was going to say I would tell my wife and let her deal with you”.

Pov Thomas Falcone

I had just got back to my room and nearly collapsed I had fucking passed my written test. Eighty four percent I was excited to receive my poster. I immediately clicked the receive option and the poster materialised in front of me. My jaw drooped as I looked up and down the poster. “Where the fuck did you find this a porn site” sexy poster was an understatement. I had picked the female Yubel option and the poster was of her in a pretty much none existent bikini on a beach with her in on her back with her arms reaching upwards almost like she was going to grab you.

I remembered the events after my dual with Elizabeth, I had heard from Alexis that she had a full on mental breakdown from the pure savagery of my monsters not even minutes after the match. But I didn’t dwell on these thoughts for long as I quickly pulled out some pins and pinned the poster to the wall. ‘I’m so excited till we can meet again’ then a grim realisation hit me. ‘If I remember correctly she loves Jaden’ I gripped my hair  slightly. ‘I will burn that bridge when I get to it but first’ I turned to my calendar ‘that fuck Titan should be arriving tomorrow.’ I groaned ‘what do I help Jaden and the others and run the risk of being expelled or don’t help.’

I groaned slightly ‘well I’m not going to make up my mind without any sleep.’ I placed my head on the pillow and started to drift off.

2