Ch. 24 – Swimsuits and the Beach
203 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Swimsuits and the Beach

 

In the the morning, the four of them woke up to the smell of crab. Lots of crab. After untangling themselves, they looked out the window to see the beach filled with people cooking crab. Some of them were using the shells of the giant crabs as giant pots to cook the meat in.

As they were salivating at the scene, memories of the cyclops village cooking the bear coming to mind, a knock came at the door. Opening it up, Friedrich was outside, along with an older woman.

“This is my wife Louise,” Friedrich said, wrapping an arm around her.

Louse smiled and bowed, “Thank you for saving our village,” she said. “Is there any way we can repay you?”

Kris smiled and shook his head. “You already paid the guild, so we'll get our payment when we're back.”

Friedrich grinned, “Yeah, but, that didn't include slaying no King Crab! We don't have much, but we can give you some extra.”

Kris was about to protest, but then remembered his earlier idea. “Well, there is something...”

 

Ten minutes later, and the party was in the swimsuit shop, as Kris was inspecting the different outfits.

Mibu was a bit confused. “I don't mind you picking out a cute outfit for me, but why do I need a swimsuit? Why can't I just wear my normal clothes?”

Celica nodded, “In the rivers, we'd just go in regular outfits.”

Paddy blushed a bit, “Bearkin usually go ice swimming naked.”

Kris momentarily paused, as if he was imagining that image, then went back to the swimsuits. After a few minutes, he had picked one out for Mibu. “Go try this one,” he said, before turning back.

Mibu blushed at the scant amount of cloth, but nodded and went to a changing room. After another minute, he handed one to Paddy. She seemed to be matching the serious demeanor Kris was taking, and headed over as well.

Celica, meanwhile, was blushing as she waited. Kris occasionally looked over at her, making it worse, until finally he handed her one as well. She blushed further then headed over for the changing rooms, too.

At this point, Mibu had finished. She stuck her head out, a tinge of blush on her face. “Nevermind, I understand now...” she said.

Kris nodded. Mibu pulled back the curtain, revealing the blue two-piece she was wearing. It covered the important bits, but didn't leave much to the imagination. “I don't mind you seeing me in this, but you really want me to wear this around?”

Kris thought for a moment, before holding up a finger. He quickly ran back in to the clothing area, before handing her shorts and...sunglasses.

Mibu blinked a few times, before taking them and trying them on. When she stepped back out, Mibu had the shorts on, and the sunglasses.

Kris shook his head, taking the sunglasses and putting them on her head. “Perfect.”

Mibu blushed, before pulling him through the curtains and giving him a big kiss.

“Mweh, Mibu, hold on...”

Mibu smiled teasingly, “Just preparing you for later.”

Next up was Paddy, who came out wearing a white two-piece. She was blushing, scrunching down trying to hide her legs and stomach. “Do you really...”

Kris gave her a kiss of confidence. “You're gorgeous,” he looked at her, then went back out as he had with Mibu. He came back with a brown sarong, and tied it around her side. “Do you feel better now?”

Paddy blushed and nodded, picking up Kris into a hug and another kiss.

Celica, meanwhile, refused to come out of her changing room. The three of them were outside as she held it shut. “It's too embarrassing...” she murmured.

Mibu seemed confused, “But...Kris has seen you naked...”

“Kris is fine, not everyone else!”

Kris forced his head through, looking down at Celica. The black two-piece he had given her did show a lot of skin. Celica's delicate frame barely kept the top part up, and she was blushing bright red.

“Hold on,” Kris said, before heading back out once more. After a minute, he came back, holding a white cardigan and a straw sunhat. “Here, put these on too.”

Celica grabbed them. “There's no buttons!”

“Yeah, you aren't supposed to close it,” he said.

After a minute, Celica came out, holding the cardigan together, eye peeking out from under the hat.

Kris gave a big thumps up. “Super cute.” The other two joined in giving thumbs up as well.

Celica blushed further, before looking at Mibu and Paddy's outfits. “I guess this is fine.”

Kris gave her a kiss, followed by Mibu and Paddy mobbing her. “Let's go!”

 

After being properly dressed for the beach, they headed down to the beach, where the celebration was in full swing. As they approached, they started getting mobbed by people shoving plates of crab in their faces, which they eagerly devoured. They wandered around to the different cooks, each one cooking crab in a different way. Crab stew, crab cakes, crab rolls... I never realized how many different variations there were.

As they were eating, they watched as some of the village was carving up the King Crab. They had sliced off it's claws, and were now using a saw to cut out the meat, handing out chunks to anyone who wanted some.

Friedrich, who was supervising the operation while chewing on a stick of crab himself, greeted them. “We'll be able to feed village for months! It'll probably go bad before we can even eat it all.”

Kris nodded, “You could sell some as a delicacy. I doubt many people have ever eaten King Crab before.”

Friedrich nodded, “Aye, we could. We'll need the money after the trade we lost. Still, at least we got our village...”

As he trailed off, a shout came from the men working the saw. “Oi, Captain, we got something in here!”

Friedrich seemed confused. “Well, what is it lad?”

After a few moments, two men came out, holding a giant, guts-covered ax.

Paddy shouted, “The ax!” and ran over to fetch it. Washing it off in the water, before wiping it off, she hugged it tightly. “I thought it was lost.”

The dwarf blacksmith, who had seen the commotion, came over and patted her back. “The legend of the King Crab-Slayer continues!”

 

After spending the afternoon and evening celebrating and gorging themselves on food, they made their way back to their room. As they entered, Mibu shut the door, and Paddy braced the ax against the handle. Celica ran over to the window, closing it shut.

Kris sighed. “Do you think I'm going to run away?” he said, as Mibu started ripping off his shirt.

She seemed confused, “No, we just don't want anything else distracting us,” she explained.

Kris held her tight and started making out with her. Mibu wrapped her arms around him, pulling him tightly against her chest as they kissed. Kris reached under her swimsuit top, grabbing her breasts and squeezing, eliciting a moan from Mibu.

Kris's pent up lust was overwhelming now, and he quickly stripped Mibu, placing her on the bed. Jumping on top of her, he quickly inserted himself, before kissing her again as he quickly thrusted against her. After a minute, he released inside her, filling her to the brim as they both caught their breath.

Kris turned to Paddy, who started taking off her swimsuit. Kris didn't wait, pushing it aside and licking her nipples as he squeezed her breasts. Paddy had a giddy grin on her face, picking up Kris so she could kiss him instead. Putting him onto the other bed, she crawled on top of him, moving her bikini out of the way and inserting his member inside her. She deftly moved up and down, breasts flopping on top of Kris. After a minute of this, he came in multiple spurts, as Paddy flopped on top of him.

As he tried catching his breath again, Celica pulled him out from under Paddy, setting him down in a chair. She had already undressed, and was smiling and blushing as she climbed on top of him, kissing him slowly as she grabbed his shoulders. After a minute of delicate kissing, Kris slid her onto him, his shaft hidden fully inside her as she 'yipped' in pleasure. She slowly moved back and forth against him as they continued kissing, until Kris released inside her, too. Celica hung her head on his shoulder, smiling in satisfaction.

Mibu gave them a minute, then grabbed Kris again. “Sorry Celica, I need more.”

Celica sighed and nodded. “I get to go first next time.”

Mibu nodded back, before pushing Kris back onto the bed.

 

They continued rotating Kris until he had gone three times with each of them. Kris could barely move by the end of it, but his heart was still overflowing with desire for all of them. He formed them into a naked burrito this time, holding them all tightly, “I love you all so much.”

The other three blushed.

“Isn't this the best pack, ever!?” Mibu responded.

Paddy nodded in agreement, hugging her tightly.

Celica poked her fingers together. “I really enjoy being with all of you, too.”

They then both hugged Celica, who got lost in their breasts.

They then noticed Kris had fallen asleep, and giggled to themselves, before cuddling back around him.

 

The next day, the four of them got up late, bodies tangled up on the bed. After carefully getting up and washing themselves off, they packed up their bags and started to head out.

As they left the inn, Friedrich and the dwarf blacksmith accosted them. “Leaving already?” he asked.

Kris nodded. He could see the King Crab was still being harvested, but the beach was full of the empty shells of the other giant crabs they'd slaughtered. “We need to get back and turn it in, and grab the next quest.”

The dwarf smiled, “Such is the life of an Adventurer, haha!” he said. Looking at the ax, he nodded, “You'll have to come back, and tell me what other tales the King Crab-Slayer gets up to.”

Paddy nodded and bowed, thanking him again.

 

After saying goodbye, and being given heaps and heaps of different crab-centric food dishes for the road, they finally made it out of town.

Mibu looked back, “We really should visit there again someday.”

Kris nodded, “Yes, we need another opportunity to show off your swimsuits.”

Paddy blushed, “We could just wear them...in private...”

Kris shook his head, “I wouldn't mind that, but it doesn't have the same effect if they're not on a beach...”

 

They made their way back up the mountain, checking back every so often to gaze at the departing sea.

Once they had gotten fairly high up, they heard a familiar howling. After a few howls, the fenrir came to greet them, nuzzling into Mibu.

“Hehe, I got something good,” she said, grabbing a couple pieces of crab and feeding them.

There was a growl from further up, and the large fenrir mother appeared too.

Mibu giggled, “Sorry, I won't give them any more. She doesn't want me to spoil them.”

The others laughed and continued walking the fenrir keeping them company, occasionally running around before returning.

“Are you gonna keep us company on the trip back?” Kris asked the large fenrir.

It growled, and Mibu translated, “Until they're certain a yeti won't attack us again.”

Kris nodded. “I'm more worried about that dragon...”

“I told you, they don't normally attack humans...”

The fenrir growled again.

“She said they haven't seen the dragon at all since it ate the yeti. It was probably enough food for a week or two.”

Kris nodded, glad the dragon should be busy.

 

Luckily, their trip through the mountain this time didn't include any snowstorms, or yetis. When it got dark, the fenrir led them to a large cave they hadn't seen before. It was big enough for Kris to start a fire, and the whole group gathered round as they heated up some of their crab meat dishes.

As they sat around eating and enjoying themselves, Kris had a pensive moment. I really hope things can continue like this. He felt a bit of a tug at his heart, watching his party talk and laugh. Mibu might be upset, but...I don't think I need any more girls. These three are more than enough. He also though back to the previous night. I don't think I could manage another girl in the rotation, either.

Celica noticed he was staring, looking over at him and blushing. “What are you thinking?”

Kris got up and walked over, giving her a kiss. “Nothing important.”

 

After forming an advanced burrito that included the fenrir this time to keep warm, they slept through the night.

In the morning, they continued their journey, until finally exiting the mountain passage. They said their goodbye to the fenrir's (Kris getting another lick from the mother) and continued down the mountain.

As it got dark again, they passed a familiar inn.

Kris looked at Mibu, “Should we?”

Mibu grimaced, “It's fine. It's not like he'll be here.”

Paddy and Celica looked at them confused, so she explained their previous experience there as Kris went in to get a room.

Paddy seemed a bit scared, but Celica seemed confused, “I guess that's a little scary, but...couldn't you two easily defeat him.”

Mibu shrugged, “Maybe. Our levels weren't as high then.”

7