Ch. 30 – An Unexpected Request
139 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

An Unexpected Request

 

A few days had passed since they returned from the trip with Henrietta. They hadn't heard from her, but hoped that everything was going fine (and trying to inquire could bring its own problems).

Kris had just brought in a request to Corinne, while his three partners were going to the bathhouse.

“Would you mind talking with me in the back for a bit?” Corinne asked as she handed over the reward.

Kris thought for a moment. Is there an issue? I just made my loan payment...oh, maybe we're finally getting a rank-up request! “Of course.”

Following her back, they sat in the same room as when he had gotten his loan for Mibu. Sitting down, Corinne poured them each some tea, offering him a cup.

As he took it, he asked, “Do you have a rank-up request for us?”

Corinne sat down, taking a sip of tea, looking like she was thinking. “No, though I hope to have one soon. Today...well, it's, sort of a request. Maybe calling it a 'proposal' would be more correct?”

Kris was intrigued, leaning in to pay close attention. Whatever it is, it must be important.

Corinne continued, “Would you be interested in entering a courtship with me?”

Kris choked on his tea a bit, knocking his chest to get it down. Trying to remain calm, he sat his teacup back down. “By courtship, you mean...”

Corinne nodded, “Yes, entering a relationship with the purpose of getting married in the future.”

This...what...this has to be some sort of trick. Or maybe I'm being tested. I'll just ask questions for now. “You want to enter one...with me specifically? Can I ask why?” he eventually got out.

Corinne smiled and nodded, “Of course. There's several reasons, actually. I did give it a lot of thought. For starters, and most importantly, I appreciate your devotion to the Guild.”

My...devotion? I guess we do a lot of requests. And...actually, I probably do seem devoted with how many we've done since I got here. Of course, I did want to join, although I'm only working so hard because of the money...

Since Kris didn't say anything, so Corinne continued, “On a personal level, the other women in your life all seem to have a high opinion of you, and you've given me no reason not to have one as well.”

Kris nodded, “I do try my best with them.”

Corinne smiled, “And I would expect the same. Additionally, you seem to have a high opinion of my appearance based on how you look at me,” she added, giving a seductive look he had never seen before from her.

Kris blushed, nodding. Guess there's no reason to deny it... “Are you really okay with me having other woman though?”

Corinne nodded, “Yes, so long as their ones I trust, of course. I am very busy with the guild, so my courting life has been...” she averted her eyes a bit, “...basically non-existent. Having other woman, ones I trust, to occupy you while you're not with me works out perfectly.”

Kris nodded. I have to accept this, right? Heck, I wanted Corinne in my harem the first day I was transported here. “Um...is there anything else you want out of me?”

Corinne nodded. “Yes. Don't die. At least, not before we have kids. Actually, even after, I won't have time to look after them by myself, and they will need a good father-figure,” she explained, another tinge of blushing on her face.

“Well, I will definitely try to avoid that.” Dying again, that is.

Corinne smiled again. “Good. Was there anything else?”

Kris, trying to find any loopholes or pitfalls, asked, “Is...is it going to be a problem with the Guild? It seems like it could be a conflict of interest?”

Corinne shook her head, “No. I was actually worried about that, too, so I ran it by the Guildmaster first. He already gave his blessing. Actually, he was very excited about the prospect of me finding someone...”

Kris shook his head. “I, uh, accept then. I'd be insane not too accept a gorgeous, hard-working woman like you. Assuming the others don't have any problem,” he quickly added.

Corinne blushed, deeper, her business-like facade fading even more. Reaching into her pocket, she slapped a key on the table. “I live on the street behind the Guild. The number is on the key. Come after dark and...” she paused, leaned over, and gave him a peck on the lips, “...at least save a bit of energy for me, please.”

 

After she left, Kris was a bit in shock, taking a moment to comprehend what happened. Grabbing the key, he quickly left (Corinne must have been in the back, as she wasn't in the lobby) and headed over to the inn.

He sat in his room in silence. Will they accept Corinne? Well, Mibu surely will. Corinne can't join us on missions, but...

After a few minutes, the door opened, a freshly washed, Mibu, Paddy, and Celica coming in.

Mibu caught on quickly that something was off. “Is something wrong? You seem...like you're thinking.”

Kris nodded. I may as well just explain it. He proceeded to tell them of Corinne's proposal.

After he finished, the other three simply nodded.

“What do you all think?”

Mibu commented, “Well obviously it's fine.”

Paddy nodded, “Corinne is great!”

Celica also nodded, “Yes, we already agreed Corinne could join. We expected you would ask her at some point, but I can't say I expected this.”

Mibu nodded excitedly. “Is she coming over to join us tonight?”

Kris shook his head, taking out the key, “No, she wants me to visit her.”

The others got disappointed.

“What's wrong?” Kris asked.

Mibu shook her head. “Nothing, I was just hoping to get to know her.”

Celica nodded.

Paddy poked her fingers together, “We were looking forward to having you ourselves tonight.”

Celica blushed, “We can't be greedy Paddy!”

Paddy blushed, “I know, but...” she went over and kissed Kris.

Kris hugged her back. “Sorry, I promise I'll give you some attention tomorrow.”

Paddy nodded and kissed him again.

“Hey, I want one too!” Mibu said excitedly, jumping on Paddy's back.

Celica also walked over, “I'd like a kiss as well...”

 

After kissing the three of them a sufficient amount, he began walking over to Corinne's place. The place was a small townhouse in a long row, indistinguishable from the others besides the number above the door.

Knocking, he heard nothing. Deciding to knock again, he soon heard some shuffling inside, before the door opened. Corinne's face was on the other side, blushing, “I gave you the key for a reason!”

“Oh sorry, I just thought that was a show of trust,” Kris replied, embarrassed.

“It was, but I also..nevermind, just come in...” Corinne sighed.

As she opened the door, Kris saw she was wearing a silver camisole, which contrasted heavily with her dark skin and golden hair.

Seeing him eyeing her, Corinne blushed. “I was waiting on the bed for you...”

Kris blushed back, “Sorry, I thought you'd want to talk-”

“Talk!? I thought I made if very clear when we talked earlier what my intentions were! Do you not want to copulate with me!?” Corinne said, a bit upset.

Kris was taken aback. “No, I do, I just-

Corinne immediately apologized. “Sorry, I'm just nervous, so I-”

Kris grabbed her hands in his, giving her a quick kiss on the lips.

Corinne blushed. “Wha-what!?”

Kris held her hands together in his. “I very much want to, but I'd like to get to know you more, too.”

Corinne blushed further, nodding. “I'll put some tea on...”

 

After the tea was ready, they sat down at her tea table. “So, what would you like to know?” Corinne asked, smiling her normal Guild-girl smile.

“Um...I guess, anything you wanna tell me,” Kris replied.

Corinne nodded. “Well, you know I'm a dark elf already by how I look. I'm eighty-seven...” she said, pausing, waiting for a reaction.

Kris looked to the sides. “What? Did I do something?”

After a moment, Corinne giggled, “Sometimes elves get weird reactions when we reveal our ages.”

Kris shrugged, “I mean, I knew you were an elf...” Kris replied.

“Eighty-seven is still quite young for an elf. It's not uncommon to not take a partner until your in your hundreds, so I'm actually moving quite fast...” she paused, before blushing a bit, “...and just so you're aware, that means your my first partner 'in bed' too, so I'll be relying on you later.”

Kris blushed. “I'll...um...do my best...”

Corinne nodded. “Well, I already know you're age from your Guild record, so would you tell me...where you're from?”

Kris paused a moment, before replying with his normal response, “Err...it's a place far away.”

Corinne smirked. “Far away...as in another world?”

Kris choked on his tea (for the second time that day). Pounding his chest and coughing until it was down, he repeated, “A-another world!?”

Corinne's smirk went away, before nodding. “Yes. Based on how you reacted, I'm guessing I deduced correctly. With how you acted around the time you first signed up, and based on some of the comments from Mibu, it made sense. You knew so little of our world, yet it's not like you could have been sequestered away and not around people. You were too sociable and adaptable to have been a shut-in. So, it stood to reason it was like the book, the Goddess had sent you from another world, similar to ours, although different enough for you to be confused by many of the basics of ours.”

Well, no sense denying, and I don't wanna lie anyway... “Yeah, I did. And...yes, I met the Goddess.”

“You met her?” Corinne said, eyes bulging.

Kris was taken aback. “Yes, why are you so surprised? Didn't you just figure out I'm sent by her from another world?”

Corinne looked at the table. “Well, yes, but...a lot of time the Goddess is just used as a concept to explain how our world was created, like Dungeons, the magical Tomes, and anything we can't explain. To think she's an actual entity you can meet...

Kris let her think for a minute, before she suddenly blushed and looked back up at him.

“Sorry, I was thinking about everything...”

Kris shook his head, “Don't be sorry, you're cute when you're thinking.”

Corinne blushed even deeper and smiled. “No wonder you have girls crawling all over you.”

She stood up and walked over to him. “I want to keep talking, but my heart is racing too much...”

Kris stood up and wrapped his arms around her.

She seemed a bit unsure about how to respond, but then closed her eyes and looked up at him.

Kris responded with a kiss. He gently pulled her closer, kissing her again, this time for slightly longer. He then moved his hands down to her hips, before kissing again, this time exploring with his tongue.

Corinne seemed to understand this part, if being inexperienced, sloppily reciprocating with her own tongue. As their makeout got more and more intense, she grabbed his cheeks to hold him steady so she could keep up.

Eventually, she felt something poking against her stomach. Looking down, she blushed, “It looks like I'm sufficiently exciting enough.”

Kris scratched his cheek, “Frankly, it was pretty hard keeping it down while you were sitting there in that outfit.”

Corrine looked down to hide her red face. After a moment, she grabbed his hand, pulling him towards her bedroom. Inside, a bed with dark green silk sheets sat. Stopping next to it, she asked, “Do we undress each other or ourselves?”

Kris shrugged, “Either works. Sometimes one person will be...more eager than the other, and start taking off the other persons.”

“I'm going to assume that's Mibu and Celica,” Corinne said, and starting to take off Kris's shirt.

Kris chuckled. “You're not wrong, but you'd be surprised how Paddy can get sometimes, too,” he added, before pulling off her camisole. She had silk green lingerie on, the same color as her sheets, barely containing her chest. He took off her bra, and started grabbing her breasts.

“Do you like them?” Corinne asked. “I think they're only slightly smaller than Mibu's, and nowhere near Paddy's, but...”

Kris put a finger to her lips, surprising her. “I'm glad you like the others, but I just want to focus on you right now.”

Corinne blushed the deepest she had yet that night, and nodded.

Kris licked her nipples, and Corinne was unable to suppress a moan. Sticking a hand down her panties, he gently touched her nethers, causing her to tremble slightly.

“Should I...?” she started, before putting a hand down his pants as well, grabbing his member and flicking it out. She awkwardly squeezed it, before rubbing it back and forth, which caused Kris to twitch slightly. “Oh...that's it...” she said, going faster and faster.

Kris grabbed her arm.

“What's wrong? Do you not like it?” Corinne asked.

Kris shook his head, “No, I do, I'm just about to burst...”

Corinne blushed but nodded. “Of course, one moment...” she said, before taking off her panties. The area around her entrance was already soaking wet, slightly dripping down her thighs. She leaned over the bed, sticking her butt out at him. “Is this good?”

Kris grabbed his forehead. “That's really hot, but...” he grabbed her waist and turned her around. “I'd like our first time to be like this.”

Corinne nodded. “That makes sense, this way we can-”

She was cut off as Kris started to make out with her again. He slowly pushed his member in, causing Corinne to grip onto him tightly. After a bit of careful pushing, Kris got himself all the way in.

Corrine looked up at him. “This feeling...of being connected...it's...”

Kris smiled. “What is it?”

“It's...so wonderful! Being in your arms...”

Kris chuckled. “Hold on, we're not even done yet!” he said, before starting to slide in and out.

Corinne nodded. “Of course, give me the full experience.”

Kris obliged, rapidly moving faster and faster as he held onto her.

Corinne seemed to be enjoying it immensely, moaning loudly and digging her fingers into Kris's shoulders. “Yes, yes, keep going...”

This just encouraged Kris more, pumping faster and faster. After another minute, he was ready to blow. Falling onto the bed while still holding her, he thrusted deep into her one last time, emptying himself inside as he wrapped his arms around her.

“Oh Goddess...that was the most...amazing...thing I've ever felt...” Corinne panted, her glasses fogging up.

Kris smiled, rolling over onto the bed next to her. Brushing her sweaty hair off her face, he kissed her cheek. “Have I successfully courted you?”

Corinne nodded. “Oh yes. I regret not talking to you about it sooner.” She then held onto him, “Can we cuddle, or do you need to go back to satisfy the others?”

Kris shook his head, “I was hoping you could come talk to them, but tonight let's just stay together here.”

Corinne blushed again, “Oh you,” she said, squeezing her breasts onto him as she hugged him tightly.

As they laid their cuddling, Kris asked, “If I tell you something, will you not judge me?”

Corinne smiled, “You don't need to court me anymore.”

Kris shook his head, “No, well not exactly...when I first got here, I was er...smitten with you. I was actually trying to show off to make you impressed with me.”

Corinne giggled, “Is that why you got injured?”

Kris sighed, “Not exactly, that was just because I was stupid, and inexperienced.”

Corinne kissed him, “Well, you did eventually impress me. Though to be honest, it was more so the other woman.”

Kris chuckled, “I'm sure they'll love to hear that.”

Corinne seemed a bit worried, “Will I get along with them? I assume you at least had to get their approval to come over here.”

Kris nodded, “I'm sure they will. When I told them, they had already agreed to you joining.”

Corinne seemed satisfied, cuddling into him and falling asleep.

Kris smiled, Well, this is awesome.

 

In the morning, they woke up early to go to the inn where the other girls were.

As Kris predicted, they mobbed Corinne as soon as they came into the room.

“Wha-what!?” Corinne said, blushing.

“I'm so glad you're finally in the pack!” Mibu exclaimed.

Paddy nodded, “I knew you and Kris would get along.”

Celica almost smiled, “I thought you might be into Kris as well.”

Corinne looked at her, “Really? I tried to hide it, but recently...”

Celica giggled, “You looked at Kris like we did, so it was obvious.”

They four girls sat down and talked, while Kris grabbed a snack of crackers.

“Well, I'm glad you all are so accepting of me, that's a weight off my chest,” Corrine said, putting her hands together and smiling, slightly red.

Mibu nodded, “Of course.”

Celica added, “We wouldn't just accept anyone, but we agreed you would be a good fit.”

Corinne nodded. “Okay, so catch me up.”

Paddy leaned her head sideways, “Catch you up?”

Corinne nodded. “With what your plans are.”

“Err...I guess we're trying to increase our rank. And the pack size,” Mibu added.

“No, that second one is just you,” Kris said, causing the others to giggle.

Since Corinne seemed confused, “Mibu wants to add every pretty girl into Kris's harem.”

Corinne giggled, “I'm glad I'm pretty, at least.”

Mibu grabbed her shoulders, “No, no, you're great! You're helping us out all the time!”

Corinne nodded. “I try to be impartial...” she trailed off with a smile at Kris.

Kris blushed.

Paddy continued, “We're also trying to buy a house.”

Corinne started thinking, “Hmmm...I already have one, but it's not big enough for all of us. I also have some money saved up, but...” she looked at the others, who had hopeful looks on their faces. “I don't have enough to buy a house large enough for all of us.”

They all sighed.

“Sorry...” Corinne murmured.

Celica shook her head, “No, it's okay. We were talking last night, and were just hoping you'd secretly be super rich.”

Corinne shook her head with a giggle. “I have my own expenses, and I send some money back to my parents since they tend to our elven forest and don't work. But...I do have a decent amount saved up. How much do you all have?”

Kris sat between Celica and Paddy, across from her. “You know what's in our deposit box, right?”

Corinne sighed, “Is that everything? I thought that might be the case...”

Kris nodded. “I have a bit more in my coinpurse, but that's all.”

Corinne seemed to be thinking, “If you can scrounge up about...sixty gold, I can probably match that, and we can get a decent enough house.”

The other's jaw dropped.

“We still haven't paid off the four gold for the loan!” Kris said. “We're not gonna scrounge up sixty over night!”

Corinne smiled. “I'm going to try and have a rank-up request for you soon, and then you'll be Steel-Rank, assuming you complete it. Most Steel-Rank requests are a gold minimum, although they sometimes will take longer than what you've been doing.”

Mibu nodded, “We can do it!” she said with a fist pump.

Corinne nodded. “Until then, keep working hard and paying off your loan,” she said as she stood up.

Kris asked, “Say, I hate to ask this, but if you have some money, could you just...pay off the loan? That way we can start saving faster.”

Corinne giggled, pulling him up, “No, that would be a conflict of interest,” she explained, then gave him a kiss. “I need to go open the guild, but come see me later, all of you.”

After she left, Mibu came up, “How was Corinne? I've seen her naked before in the bath, so...”

Kris blushed, “Yes, yes, she was great. Just like all of you.”

Celica blushed, “You don't need to pander to us, we already know,” and hugged him, causing the others to mob his as well.

Kris smiled, before saying, “Ermm...I need to tell you all something...”

Mibu and Paddy seemed interested, but Celica was concerned, “What!? Are you leaving?”

Kris shook his head. “No. Not without you, at least.” He had them sit down so he could focus on what he was saying. “I'm...from another world. Like that children's book.”

Mibu nodded vigorously, while Paddy seemed confused, and Celica seemed doubtful.

“I knew it! I prayed to the Goddess to send someone to rescue me, and she did!” Mibu exclaimed, jumping up and hugging Kris.

“I don't understand. Do you mean like another continent? How can you be from an entirely different world?” Paddy asked.

“I guess I...died in my previous one, but I met the Goddess and she sent me here, instead.” I'll leave out the part about telling her I wanted a harem.

Celica squinted her eye. “Are you okay Kris? Did Corinne put some spell on you?”

Kris shook his head. “No. She did guess that I was, though.”

Celica seemed confused. “Is that why you're telling us?”

“Partially...I also just felt weird hiding it. Even if you didn't believe me.”

Paddy nodded, standing up to hug him, too. “If you say you are, I trust you.”

Celica still seemed dubious. “I don't know if I believe that you are, but as long as you don't start acting weird, then I guess it's fine,” she sighed, hugging him as well.

After they finished hugging, they cuddled together on the couch.

“Do you miss your old world at all?” Paddy asked.

Kris stared blankly for a moment. “I...haven't even really thought about it. I guess not. Since I was told I was dead, I just decided to jump headfirst into a life in this new world. Especially once I started meeting you all...”

They blushed as he hugged them.

“Was this your plan all along?” Celica asked, blushing. “Surrounding yourself with girls?”

Kris blushed, You're too smart Celica. “Maybe...”

Mibu giggled, “It should be.”

9