Ch. 33 – Leader of the Pack
824 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Leader of the Pack

 

The group found a cave to make camp in. Lora and Leona excitedly ate some salted fish Paddy gave them, one sitting on each of her legs.

Kris watched as Celica and Mibu leaned against each other under one cloak, asleep next to the fire.

Lupa was standing near the cave entrance as a light snow fell.

Kris walked over, “Anything?”

Lupa shook her head. “Not right now, although something else might move in once the ogre leaves. And myself.”

“You're sure about coming to live with us?”

Lupa nodded. “Of course. I have to stay with the packleader. Besides,” she looked over at her two daughters, who seemed to be falling asleep in Paddy's lap, “...they'll be much safer in town while they grow. They'll have all their aunt's to look after them, too.”

Kris looked over at Paddy, who smiled and waved.

Lupa grabbed Kris's hand, leading him out into the snow.

“What's wrong?”

“I want to show you something,” Lupa replied.

Kris let her lead him by the hand for a few minutes as they ran through the snow, only the moonlight shining off the snowcover to light their way. After a few minutes, she led him into a small cave with an incline. Kris couldn't see, so just held onto her hand as she led him up.

After a few moments, they cave opened up, and they were on a rock shelf overlooking the nearby countryside. Kris could the moon glinting off the forest below.

“Isn't the view great?” Lupa asked.

Kris nodded. “It's a beautiful look over the forest.”

Lupa giggled, “I can see farther than that, I guess my eyes are still as good as a fenrir.”

After a few moments, Lupa scooted closer to him. “I've never mated in this form before, so you'll need to show me.”

Kris blushed. “You wanna do it here?”

Lupa nodded, tail wagging.

“Won't we be cold?”

“Our bodies will keep each other warm,” she countered, pulling of his jacket. “Can we kiss again?”

Kris decided there was no point arguing, so he pulled her in close and gave her a kiss. He could feel the heat radiating from Lupa's face as she blushed.

“This is much better than licking,” Lupa explained, before going in for another one. She started pulling off all his clothing as he took off hers.

Soon, they were both naked in the moonlight. Lupa grabbed his member, which was starting to stick out straight. “Shall I stick it in?”

Kris turned her around, grabbed her breasts from behind, and rubbing his member between her thighs and against her opening.

Lupa moaned, “What are you doing? This feels so good.”

Kris chuckled, “Just enjoying our mating.” He kissed her neck a few times, before she grabbed him, turning herself back around.

“Kiss! Kiss me more!” she said, reaching her face out.

Kris backed her against the rock wall, kissing her as requested, before gently sliding his member up into her. She gave a short 'yip' of pleasure as he started thrusting faster and faster.

“Yes, yes!” Lupa cried.

Kris grabbed around her tightly, before thrusting one more time into her before emptying himself inside.

Lupa breathed heavily, leaning against him. “Mibu was right, this is so exhilarating as a person.”

Kris smiled as she nuzzled into his chest.

“I am curious, though, why did she make me take that no-children medicine? Do you not want more kids with me?”

Kris shook his head. “No, I think we all want kids eventually, but we're Adventurer's. Having kids would stop us from being able to go out and do that.”

Lupa looked worried. “What about Lora and Leona? Do you not want them?”

Kris held up his hands. “No, of course they're fine. You can look after them while we're gone.”

Lupa poked his chest. “What do you mean? Am I not to stay with you?”

“You...you wanna go with us adventuring?”

Lupa seemed offended. “Of course! I must stay with the leader, like the the rest of the pack.”

Kris smiled, “Well, I'm not going to say no...”

Lupa nodded. “Lora and Leona will be fine by themselves.”

Kris shook his head, chuckling a bit, “We'll find someone to look after them...”

 

Since it was getting really cold, they reluctantly redressed and went back to camp. Mibu was sitting near the entrance, keeping watch, but stood up to give Lupa a hug, rubbing cheeks with her. “How did it go?”

Lupa blushed, whispering something into Mibu's ears, which caused them to twitch a bit.

Since they seemed to be wanting to talk privately, Kris went back inside the cave, sitting by the fire.

Celica, who had been laying under a blanket, woke up when he sat down. “Kris? I'm cold.”

Kris slid over under the blanket, and Celica grabbed his shirt, pulling him close.

“Much better.”

 

The rest of the trip continued uneventfully, until a couple days later they were into Coburn.

Kris went to the guild, while the rest went to the clothing store. Lupa and the children needed to get some, and Celica had an outfit destroyed by the ogre that needed replaced.

Since it was late afternoon, it wasn't too busy inside. Corinne was in her normal spot, her face brightening when she saw Kris enter.

“Can you come to the back?” Corinne asked.

Kris raised an eyebrow, “Uh, sure.” Not even going to greet me?

Once they were in the meeting room and the door closed, Corinne immediately wrapped her arms around Kris. “Thank Goddess you're back okay.”

Kris hugged her back, smiling, “I thought maybe you didn't miss me.”

Corinne blushed, “I can't hug you out in the open like that. Even if some people might know, it's not proper.” She then kissed him, “Of course I missed you, though. I'll come over after work and you can tell me about it.”

Kris blushed, embarrassed, thinking of Lupa, Lora, and Leona.

Corinne noticed, “What's wrong?”

Kris shook his head. “It's a surprise.”

Corinne nodded. “Alright...”

 

Later in the evening, Corinne sat on the couch in the room at the inn. Across from her was Lupa, now wearing a jacket and shorts (her midriff was still exposed), who Kris had just introduced.

Corinne looked over at Kris, who was standing behind Lupa. “Are you planning on just getting a new woman on every trip, or...”

Lupa laughed, “Hey, I'm not new! Haha.”

Corinne seemed confused.

Kris started explaining. “Do you remember that fenrir?”

Corinne nodded. “The one you fought a while back? And then who helped you fight off that yeti on the Friedrich's Haven mission? Wait...did you save her from the fenrir?”

Kris shook his head, pointing to Lupa's ears and tail.

Corinne looked, then her jaw dropped. “What!? She's the fenrir you met!?”

Kris and the others all nodded.

Corinne got over her initial surprise after a few moments, which turned into curiosity as she looked Lupa over. “How did you...”

Suddenly Lora and Leona ran out, mobbing Corinne.

“Another Aunty!” Lora shouted, grabbing her leg

Leona looked up at her, “You're really pretty.”

Corinne looked down at the two, wearing cute little town-dresses. “Oh my...” she said, having the same reaction Kris did.

Lupa laughed, “Haha, they're cute, aren't they?”

Corinne nodded, then shook her head. “Wait, I didn't finish. How did you turn into a beastkin?”

They launched into an explanation of the Hands of the Goddess tome and what had happened.

Corinne seemed deep in thought. “That's...amazing. I've never heard of that happening before. It makes sense though, that must be how beastkin are created.”

Celica chimed in, “Do you think cyclops or elves are made the same way?”

Corinne seemed to think. “It's possible...but we don't have a relation to any sort of animal. It's possible it's slightly different.”

Celica nodded, also seeming deep in thought.

Paddy, who had been standing in the back the whole time, decided to hug them both. “We're here now, so it's okay!”

Corinne and Celica both looked at each other, then smiled. “You're right.”

After that, they decided to go out for a large dinner with everyone in the tavern. They had to push a couple tables together to fit everyone.

Frieda blinked a few times when she saw them. “You gain a few new members?” she asked.

They blushed and nodded. Kris introduced her to them.

Frieda looked between the kids and Kris.

“Papa! Feed me!” Lora said, climbing onto him.

“Papa?” Frieda smirked.

Kris shook his head. “I, uh...guess I adopted them.”

Lupa picked up Lora and put her back on her chair. “Don't bother papa while he's eating, he needs his energy.”

Frieda giggled, “They're very cute.”

Lupa smiled at her. “I hope to have more soon.”

Kris choked a bit on his water.

“Okay, maybe not that soon.”

 

After a tasty and noisy dinner, Kris set up Lupa with a room for her and the children.

“You don't want me with you?” Lupa pouted.

Kris sighed, “I told you-”

Lupa kissed him. “I was just teasing. I'll be over once the kids are asleep, so you better be ready...”

 

A bit later, after some kisses received and taken with the them, Kris's five partners were sitting around the couches in the room, talking amongst themselves, while Kris was watching.

This is going...pretty well actually, Kris thought.

The five sitting down suddenly stopped and looked at Kris.

“Wha-what?”

“What's the plan?” Mibu asked.

Kris realized, I'm the pack leader, I have to take charge! He walked over, then began seriously stating, “Alright. Tomorrow, we'll sell off that gold and those mana potions and pay off the rest of the loan. Then, we'll focus on taking on any high-paying requests to save for a house like we planned. We'll need to get a...fairly large one,” he added with a blush.

Corinne nodded. “We basically need a small mansion at this point. Not that I don't think we can afford it eventually, we just need to make sure we choose right.”

This received a round of nodding from the others.

Mibu added, “We need to make sure we get some extra rooms too. You never know when we'll get another member.”

This received another round of nodding.

I guess she's right...Henrietta will be joining eventually, and I guess it's possible there's others.

Paddy raised her hand, “I...I think we should challenge the Dungeon again. We're a lot stronger now, and we also have Lupa.”

Instead of nodding, everyone looked at Kris.

Kris thought for a moment, then smiled, “We need to make sure we're geared up properly, but then...let's do it.”

Hope you all enjoyed this arc!

Next I'm currently working on more Lonely Summoner, so expect that soon-ish

11