Chapter 7: Deep Forest
66 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sun was lost in the middle of that dark forest trying to find a way to get back to the top. Unfortunately, some strong beasts began to cross her path, making the wolf deviate from her original path.

' How do I get out of this shit!? The more I walk, the stronger the feeling that I'm going the wrong way.' Sun wondered when he reached another fork in the trail made between the tall woods.

Something told her to choose the path on her right side, but that would take her deeper into the forest and Sun didn't want to be surrounded by that dense and dark energy that emanated from the center of that place. In the end she decided to go to the right side being attracted by that strange feeling.

************************************************** *******

The brown wolf arrived in the lower part of the forest and started trying to track the gray wolf by scent. He still had a slight limp but the condition of his leg was much better. However, the focus of his concern was not on his own body, but on the risk of the gray wolf having found the serpent while he was still recovering.

The wolf knew that part of the forest was extremely dangerous even for him, then her worry forced her body to move harder trying to find the little gray wolf. After a few minutes he smelled a familiar scent and started to move into the dark forest.

************************************************** *******

A dangerous, dark voice sounded deep within the dark forest. ' Hmm... Several puppies are coming closer...' And a growl followed after that. The trees began to sway as if the forest responded to the will of the voice trying to lure prey towards the center of the forest. Everyone felt that something was hungry and could devour everything that existed in the world.

************************************************** *******

About half an hour passed as Sun walked along the worn path, she felt the oppressive aura of that place with every step and the wolf instinctively knew that something dangerous resided in the center of the forest. ' Why did I choose this fucking path!?'

She continued walking while questioning why she was going in that direction, which left her unaware of what was happening around her. Sun's attention returned to the road when she saw a snake trail, the wolf leapt into the thicket at once. ' Holy shit I was going to go to the guy who wanted to devour me... Incredible!!!' So she continued to follow the trail closely.

************************************************** *******

Closer to the heart of the dark forest the brown wolf was trying to find the lost wolf, however, he could not detect anything or any smell, which was very strange to him.

The dark forest exuded a pressure as if a predator was watching his every move, which made his wariness increase considerably. Until that moment no one had come close enough to bother him, but he knew he was surrounded by dangerous beasts, so he couldn't understand why he was left alone for so long.

The wolf continued following the apparently open path for him to pass even suspecting an ambush ahead. He almost jumped when something got in the way, but the fright was exchanged for the feeling of danger when he recognized who was standing there looking at him.

The butterscotch deer was standing there looking down at the wolf with a superior air that grated on his already strained nerves. The wolf prepared to attack, but stopped when the deer opened its mouth and began to speak.

" Calm down dog... I'm not your enemy, per hour... You shouldn't go down this path without knowing the threats that lie ahead..." The deer spoke in his tone that sounded superior. The wolf relaxed his stance, but didn't look away from the deer. But he noticed when a dark mist began to spread across the forest floor, which sent a shiver down the wolf's spine.

************************************************** *******

Sun tensed more when she saw the dark mist spreading across the ground. The wolf wanted to get out of that place quickly because of the feeling of something threatening approaching wanting to swallow everything. 'What the fuck is going on here!?!?' Sun was much more worried about how she could get out of there until a loud sound drew Sun's attention from her thoughts leaving her focused to find the source of that sound.

2