Chapter 10: Blessing of the Fox Goddess with Nine Flaming Tails
82 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After eliminating a few more black beasts, the wolf was able to smell the wolf of his pack, as soon as he recognized the smell he tried to transmit it to the deer.

The deer looked at the wolf and said. “I see so you managed to find her… That's good, let's get out of here…” Then the wolf took the lead and continued to take down the dark beasts with his renewed will.

************************************************** *******

Sun writhed on the floor in the heat and extreme pain as she felt her insides being burned to nothing, she continued in this state for so long, she thought she would die right there.

'Holy shit, it's like you're cooking me from the inside out...' Sun was sweating liters of water and blood that instantly evaporated from her skin. She continued in this situation until she blacked out.

************************************************** *******
The white fox was walking through the dark forest as if he were walking in a park, what was going through his mind was an unknown. The relaxed mood was interrupted when a black beast leapt towards her.

The fox stopped the beast in midair with some mysterious power, brought it to the ground, and approached to look into the unintelligent black eyes. “Hello doggy, are you angry that I showed up in your territory to use so much divine power for nothing?”

Then the black beast opened its mouth and replied. “You shouldn't be here, bitch!!!” The black eyes managed to convey all the hatred that the owner of the dark voice was emitting.

“UUU… You shouldn't treat a lady like that doggy… Remember what happened the last time you treated me with disrespect?” The fox had an elegant tone that made her words not sound like the clear threat she had in them.

“You can't do anything with that fake body, bitch… So get out of here!” Her dark voice didn't back down.

“ You are a very rude little dog… But I have nothing else to do here, so I'm leaving now… It was good to see you again, doggy… Kisses!!!” Then the black beast burned to ashes.

"Bitch!!!" The dark voice called out from the heart of the forest, then the black fog started to retreat.

************************************************** *******

"The fog is lifting, that's good." The deer spoke as he followed the wolf, who was running faster now that the beasts were back to normal and were still confused to attack. So they ignore everyone since they were right next to the wolf.

************************************************** *******

[Blessing of the flaming nine-tailed fox goddess successfully assimilated, Added bonus: +10 stat points, +10 skill points]

When Sun opened her eyes, she saw the brown wolf looking at her with a worried tone in her eyes. Sun looked a little to the side and saw the caramel deer watching her with interest, the wolf was very confused when she saw him there.

When the wolf noticed her opening her eyes, Sun could see the relief he was feeling as she realized all the tension leaving his body.

Then a wave of shock went through Sun's body as the deer opened its lips to speak. “How I imagined you are different… Defeating this serpent at such a low evolution is indeed a great achievement.”

Sun looked at the fallen snake and noticed the damage the fox's attack had done by tearing half of the snake's mouth off. Sun wanted to say that she didn't do it, but she was too exhausted to try.

Noticing this, the wolf began to carry her out of that place with the deer, who was still looking at the wolf with a certain tone of curiosity.

[Mission accomplished.]

[+2 levels, +5 stat points, +2 skill points, +10 coins]

[User reached level 7: +5 stat points, +1 skill point]

[user has reached level 8: +5 stat points, +1 skill point]

‘At least complete the quest… And what the fuck was that fox!? Did she know I was human? How the fuck!?' Sun almost fried her brain trying to understand what happened, but he couldn't find anything that made sense, so he tried to relax and opened his statuses.

[Name: Sun]

[Species: Gray Wolf]

[Blessing of the Flaming Nine-Tailed Fox Goddess]

[Evolution: 1]

[Level: 8 (1600/2250 XP)]

[Statistics]

[HP: 250/350]

[Strength: 16]

[Agility: 15]

[Vitality: 15]

[Skills: Bite, Scratch,
Basic Sprint, Basic Stealth, Heightened Smell, Hearing, Basic Regeneration, Basic Dodge, Digging]

[User has 25 stat points]

1