The Club
205 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Eriel took great care in applying her makeup, as each time the Elf got going after a few seconds her hand began to shake.
“Dammit, Dane...” She muttered to herself. Just as she was about to finish one eye she jumped to hear a knock. She huffed in frustration and marched towards the door.
“Are you meeting me at the club or not!? Make up your mind!” As she opened it she took a deep breath and gathered her senses. She corrected herself, seeming aghast at her snippy behavior.
“S-sorry, I didn't mean that. I'm just real frustrated with the-” She was surprised to see Maria standing in the doorway.
“Oh, it's you.”

“It's me! Hello.” Maria greeted awkwardly, noting Eriel's multiple shifts in tone.
“What was that you were saying?”

Eriel shook her head and walked back from the door to finish her makeup. “What's up?” She asked from within the room in a very clear 'what do you want' tone.

 

Maria picked up on it quickly. It added to her anxiety. “I just came to say hi and maybe hang out. What are you up to?”

“I was about to head out.”

“Oh... You and Dane doing something?” She asked in a failed attempt at subtlety.

Eriel put her pencil down and smiled. “Yeah. Why?” She observed Maria. The girl was unable to admit or request anything. It was cute.
“Are you... Wanting to tag along?” She asked innocently.

Maaria perked up. “Oh! I mean, if I'm not a bother. I don't want to interrupt if you two are having a date.”

“We're going to a club. One of Dane's scenes.” Eriel corrected. She seemed vaguely annoyed, but ultimately relented and added.
“It's not a date, really. His friend's going to be there and we're going to meet hang out together. Dance. Maybe some other things.” Eriel said coyly. She watched Maria get a bit lost in that last bit she mentioned.
“Up to you.”

“Yeah! Yeah...” She blurted out.
“I mean, I could tag along if you don't mind.”

“I don't mind.” Eriel lied. She suddenly leaned down and yanked the girl's skirt down below Maria's rear, triggering the girl to bend over and cover.

“What are you doing!?”

“It's bikini night. Girls in bathing suits get in free.” Eriel stepped back and motioned towards her own body. Maria for the first time noticed that the girl was not in underwear, but actually a cute, tied-off stripe bikini in green and white. Her face also went bright red when she again noticed the prominent tattoo above her pubic area. A stylized 'D'.

“I can't believe you got that.”

“We're in love.” Eriel insisted, turning around. Maria was treated to the stamp above her rear.
“Anyway. It's up to you.” Maria took a deep breath to gather her emotions, then stripped out of her uniform. Eriel watched out of the corner of her eye with a smirk as she finished her makeup.

-

 

 

Maria wore the bikini but ultimately she landed on the compromise of wearing a pair of very small, tight, elf-sized short shorts that she borrowed from Eriel over the tight elf-sized thong she was given. She wore the bikini fairly naturally, with her impressive breasts just a few sizes too big to be fully contained by little cups. As a result she showed a bit of cleavage at the top, bottom and side of both breasts. To aid the student's anxiety, as the got to the location outside the Academy all the girls around it were in bathing suites, as well. She breathed a sigh of relief.

Maria could not help but size up the average woman attending the club. Some were quite a bit more well endowed and curvy that her, but none had the same disciplined tone that she did. She was a trained student and her body was a weapon, supposedly. As of late it had only been used for flirting and partying. Roy's attention had kept her from her usual gym and training schedule.

Dane walked up to meet them. “Maria! What a surprise.” He laughed internally at the girl's nerves. He saved her by adding with a wink.
“A good one.”

“She said I wouldn't be intruding if I came.” Maria still made an attempt at excusing herself.

“No, it's fine. Really.” Dane made a point of fully gripping Eriel's perky rear as he pulled her close to him. He played with it in front of Maria by giving it gentle, audible pats and slaps as he turned to lead them in.

'She is responding so submissively.' Maria observed internally.

Dane glanced back over his shoulder. “Maria!”

“Y-yes!”

“You need to stick close, otherwise someone might try to pick you up.” He paused, then with his best smile he added.
“Spoken for, right? Can't have you being unfaithful to my boy.” She crumbled and found no excuse to not slowly move up next to him. As Dane draped his arm around her back she shuddered to feel two fingers slide under her shorts, while his hand rested innocently above her rear.
“Cute shorts.”

“I didn't want to wear a thong out and-”

“I understand completely.” Dane interrupted.
“Very, very valuable to be modest.”

“Modest?”

“Why would you want to rub it in everyone's faces that you're the best looking girl in the building.” Dane caught her as after he said that she stumbled a bit upon entering the bustling club.
“Woah! Careful.”

“Sorry...”

“Not used to being lead?” He asked slyly.

“Must be it.”

On his other side Eriel leaned against Dane jealously. She whispered in his ear something Maria could not hear over the sound of the music and the crowd. Dane offered back.
“Relax. You get it when you need it, or when you deserve it. Do you think you deserve it, Rie?” The Elf's shoulders slumped. Maria was amazed that Dane had such a command over the girl that Maria had to pull teeth to keep under control during their missions. She thought that he showed signs of being a natural leader.
“Here. We- What the fuck!” Dane shouted.

As the approached the table Maria was treated to the sight of one of the biggest Incarnate she had ever seen. The Wolf was maybe as big as the one that had defended the drug den they busted. He looked similar, with a similar shade of fur but she was far too out of her element to go out on a limb just to profile some poor student. He was dressed as a student, after all, in his smart Tintamere uniform. There was no tie, though, just the Tintamere pin. The top four buttons on his school shirt were undone. He was sprawled out comfortably in the booth with a few drinks served in front of him already. His large, arms spread out over almost the full width of the semi-circular booth. When she was done taking all of him in her eyes centered on a very petite Beastfolk woman in a cute one-piece leaning against the massive male. His House jacket was draped over her shoulders like a blanket. It warded her from gawkwers; Maria felt jealous of the treatment she received. She stared straight back at Maria curiously. Then Maria gathered her senses.

“Wait... Nat?”

“Renard! Bathroom!” Dane demanded.

The Wolf threw his head back and groaned as Dane left. “He's upset. I gotta go handle this, babe.”

“I can handle myself for a bit.” Nat insisted, leaning up to kiss his muzzle. He moved his arm and rolled his large hand over her head to rub her hair and ears affectionately.

“I know you can. Just sit tight.” He glanced over to the other two.
“Ladies. Probably wanna sit. Don't want the regs to take you as bein' available around here.” Nat slid out nimbly while the Wolf had far more trouble sliding his large frame out from the booth.

 

As he left Nat smiled at the two girls impishly. “The gang's all here?”

“I did not know we could wear one piece suites.” Maria complained dejected, looking down at her own getup.

“You didn't ask and you didn't bring your own.” Erial rolled her eyes.

“I thought we were in a hurry!”

“You were in a hurry to meet and impress Dean.” Eriel covered her mouth to let out a bougie chuckle.

“I was not! I was just...” She could not think of a valid excuse.
“I am spoken for.” Maria insisted.

“Of course. Of course.” Eriel. The Elf finally allowed herself to be surprised the Nat was there.
“How did this happen?”

“You should know. One of you gave that guy Dane's friend the inside of my room's 'key.'”

“W-what?” Maria and to a lesser extent Eriel looked horrified.
“That man? In your room?”

“Wow! The hell are you thinking just because he's an Incarn Male! He cleaned it for me and got me out of bed.” She added.
“Not in.”

“Oh... Still, I don't think I-”

Before they could piece things together, Dane and Renard returned from the bathroom. “You two have a good talk?” Eriel questioned observantly.

“No talk. I had to piss and you want someone to watch your back at the urinals around here.” Dane said half-jokingly.

“Wow.” Nat uttered as she let Renard back into the booth.

“I'll take you if you need to go.” He muttered to her as he sat down. She smiled bashfully and seemed to accept the gesture in a manner far more ladylike than the girls were used to seeing.

 

Eriel slid into the booth first, then Dane. He stared up at Maria invitingly as she sat next to him. As she initially tried to keep a foot between them, Dane pulled her right next to him.
“Nope. Gotta keep you close.” The Human insisted. Maria blushed deeply and kept her hands folded above the table. She stared down at them.
“For Roy.” Dane added as an afterthought.

“Th-thanks.”

“I didn't know you had a friend that went here.” Eriel began.

“Yeah, I'm surprised he got in, too.”

The elf waved her hand dismissively. “You barely need grades to go here. It's a legacy thing.”

“What's that?” Renard asked.

Dane shot him a look. “Neither of us take History.” He explained.

“Don't blame you. Miss Rose is a bitch.” She waved a hand dismissively.
“Anyway, when Orcs swept across the continent most of the families that sent kids up here to this Academy thought 'Hey, we have money, we have a vague connection to this place, we can butt our way in and gain safety from the encroaching hordes high above the clouds. That's where the inner-city was formed that surrounds the Academy. Mostly the wealthy families that started what would become of the city. Along with some of the wealthier folks that moved up.”

“What about the... Others?” Renard asked, trying not to sound so close to it.

“The Orc conquest reached the city below this one. They encroached on it. People from all over Trysk and other countries were already gathered there, running. But there was nowhere else to run. With many tens of thousands of people in danger, the major donor families and the highest mages in the Academy at the time voted on whether or not to let the people take refuge. It squeaked through by one vote...”

“One?” Renard was rapt.

“Some Darkie Alumnus that came in at the last second and waved their big magic dick around.” Eriel explained.

“Woah.”

“That's a great history lesson, Rie!” Dane said patronizingly.
“My girl is so smart.”

“Thank you sweetie!” She returned sweetly.

“How about...” Dane pulled something rolled up from his front suit pocket.
“Something nice, for such a nice girl.”

“G-give it!” Eriel fumbled and grabbed the roach, sticking it in her mouth. Dane smiled gently as he lit it. Maria and Nat watched as Eriel inhaled greedily. As soon as she did her demeanor became far more lovey and energetic. She leaned on Dane affectionately. He took it from her lips and offered it to Nat before Renard intercepted.

“No.” The Wolf insisted

Dane shot his friend a look, but quickly dropped it and pushed the lit item on Maria. “W-what is it?” She asked.

“Helps you loosen up.” Dane explained. Maria took it between two fingers daintily and gulped.

“Is this okay? I don't... I don't really-”

“More for me!” Eriel tried to grab at it. Dane kept her at bay.

“You can try one puff and see how it feels.” Dane explained.

“Just one?”

“Mhmm. Wont hurt.”

“One puff wont affect anything, will it?” Maria's mind immediately jumped to her athletics. Her training. Her grades. Then there was the fact that it seemed like a drug. A controlled substance.

“You'll be fine and just trust me when I say; I wont let it get out of hand.” Dane promised.

Renard usually did not mind when Dane acted slimy, but with Nat beside him he felt faintly self conscious as the girl was hearing and watching everything that was happening. It was reflecting on him, he knew it was. He knew she was listening because even if she acted as though she did not pay attention, her ears were on a swivel.
“What's that?” Nat finally asked.

“Just like he said. Something to loosen up.” Renard was not lying.

“Why can't I try it?”

“Because we don't do that.” The Wolf insisted vaguely.

“You don't either?”

“I don't.” Renard whispered, then motioned with his head to Dane.
“He doesn't either. It's a Beast thing.”

“He's not a Beast.” Nat observed.

“No, but he's still my Brother, so he's one of mine and I'm one of his.” The Cat did not seem to fully understand, but she was not about to question something said with such firm conviction. She glanced over in time to see Maria take a single puff. The girl coughed into her arm.

“Oh god...” The Human grumbled as her lungs complained.
“That was-” She paused as a feeling of passion washed over her. She shifted where she sat and shook slightly.
“W-wow.” She felt energetic as well.

“Good, right?” Dane confirmed.

“Yeah!” She felt like she was in water and had the instinct to move. As she did she could feel the air more clearly. She took another short puff when prompted and began to fully come under the influence of the substance. Her head and body both felt light. No longer in the water, but above it. Floating in air. She still wanted to move, but she also wanted to feel touch. His clothes against her bare skin felt fantastic. She giggled as Dane waved the smoke away from his own face.

“Such a good girl for trying new things. Roy would be proud.” He teased, sliding an arm around her back comfortably. His tone became somewhat darker after that and he asked.
“What do you think he'd say?”

“What?” It felt jarring to Maria who found it so easy to notice every little thing around her. Even things that did not matter. She felt paranoid and uncertain, in the midst of the pleasure she was experiencing.

“Seeing you in a club with another guy, wearing... Basically nothing. You don't look like a proper woman at all, here, do you?” Dane explained.
“What would your people think? Family?”

“What are you saying?” Maria turned to scrutinize Dane only to be met with his face leaning closer. Without thinking, her body did all the work and leaned the rest of the way. She kissed him deeply. It must have been the drug, but as his tongue touched hers she felt a similar sensation to when she would play with herself in private. The feeling between her legs was then mirrored in her mouth, causing her to become slightly drenched in her shorts.
“A-ah... “ She gasped
“R-rest room.” She said.

“I'll take her.” Dane offered without a hint of chivalry.

 

 

-

 

“Are you okay?” Dane asked, helping her into the women's room. She stared at the door, then watched him enter in front of her.

“It's the gi-”

“Nobody cares, here.” He explained.
“Are you okay?” He feigned concern.

“What?” Maria felt confused.
“I- Am.... I?”

“You were fine, then you were hanging off of me and kissing me. I'm not your boyfriend, Maria.”

“H-hah!?” She uttered and took a step back as he reconstructed events that happened minutes ago. The scary thing was, Maria felt uncertain. Her annoyance faded completely into uncertainty as he stared at her with far more confidence than she had.
“But-”

Dane did not give her chance to think. He leaned close and held her, then asked sternly. “Why did you bring me into the women's room, Maria?”

“I did-”

“Don't you remember dragging me in here?”

“I don't know!” She relented, her shoulders slumping.
“What the hell is wrong with me... What am I doing here?”

“What are you doing here? Roy wasn't coming. Eriel didn't invite you. What is it?” Dane grilled, pulling her gently, subtly towards one of the stalls. Dane sat down and stared at her.
“Why did you want to get me alone?” He moved closer and placed his hands on her gently. Dane constructed things in such a way that there was only one answer. One thing was on her mind as the two thin walls flanked her and the door to the stall shut behind. She licked her lips as Eriel had done many times before and shakily dropped to her knees. The posh human girl leaned over the thug's lap and undid his pants. Dane tried to hide his amusement as he asked in feigned concern.
“What are you doing?”

“I-I want this.” She convinced herself. Only then did his hand move to caress her hair. She shuddered at the pure tactile sensation of his hand stroking her head. His fingers wove into her dark locks before sliding down to stroke her cheek. She pulled his member from his pants and held it at the base. It was bigger than Roys. It smelled stronger. It looked like a muscle comparatively, even though one was descended from Dragons and the other was a simple Human like her.
“This thing isn't an illusion, right?”

Dane could not help but laugh. “Promise it isn't.” He assured her. By her estimation, he sounded like it was an impossibility, but she did not have the sense to dwell on that too much.

She kissed it first, then let her tongue fall from her mouth to lap up the length of it. She closed her eyes and shuddered, savoring the flavor and smell.
“How much of this is the drug?”

“It enhances. It doesn't replace.”

“So this is real?” She salivated over it before sucking the hardening cock between her thick lips.
“Mmmn...” The girl jumped as her phone rang.
“Nono...”

“You better answer it.” Dane warned.

“W-why?” She was not thinking straight, otherwise she could just reason that it was better to leave him on red. However, her addled mind found the insane reasoning that Dane effortlessly lead her to.
“If... If I don't answer he'll wonder where I am. I need to tell him something.” Dane did not respond, he merely observed with amusement as she lifted the phone to her ear and answered.
“H-hey!”

“Hey, you sound flustered. What's up? Where you at?” Roy asked.

“Just- Awgh...” As she tried to speak Dane cheekily pushed his cock against her lips. It pushed in and stretched her cheek a bit from the inside. She did not hate it, but was embarrassed to have that happen while she was trying to explain away where she was to her boyfriend.

“Huh? Are you eating.”

“Y-yeah.”

“Why's there and echo?” Roy asked astutely.

Her brain was not cut out for quick thinking while under a mild high, in a stressful and arousing situation.
“I-I'm in the bathroom getting ready to shower.”

Dane covered his mouth to stifle a laugh. He threw his head back in the stall and tried his best not to make a sound. Roy astutely observed. “While... Eating?”

“Just a snack!” Maria cringed at her own slip up. Dane smacked her cheek with the heavy member to correct her. She dizzily offered him a warped smile and added.
“Ah... A big snack.” Dane nodded approvingly, giving the girl a thumbs-up.

“Okay, well... You wanna gym later or you done for the night?”

“Uh-” before she could answer, Dane again pressed his cock insistently to her lips. She stared up at him in confusions.
“I-” he interrupted her again. She felt a wash of excitement come over her. Maria bit her lip and thought about what she was about to do while on the phone with her boyfriend. The nice, loving, smart funny guy that she felt might be the one.
“O-one second. This... Snack is really good. I just need to...” She shuddered at the implication.
“F-finish it okay?”

“Yeah, no prob. I'm just chilling. You want me to call back?”

Maria looked up. Dane shook his head. She responded. “No... It's fine, it's only be a sec-” She saw Dane shake his head again.
“A minute.” The human smiled approvingly.

“Yeah? Sure, okay. Do what you gotta do, Ria.”

“I will...” She gulped, then sucked his throbbing member between her lips. As she bobbed over his cock, the sucking and smooching sounds carried through the receiver no matter how much she tried to hold them back.

“Jeeze, sounds like you're really enjoying that snack. Maybe I should try it with you some time?” He laughed.

Dane shook internally with stifled laughter. He wiped a tear from his eye as tears filled Maria's. Her lips stretched around his member. It was just a few more bobs while Roy waited patiently on the other line, then Dane pulled her head forcefully over his cock as he came.

“W-woah, you okay? Don't choke. Take your time, jeeze... Didn't take you for the type to eat to fast, haha.” Roy commented.

Maria shuddered gently as Dane came down her throat and she swallowed all of it for convenience. His cock slid wetly from her lips, allowing her to again speak.
“D-don't wait up. I got some business to take care of, okay?” She lied guiltily.

“Sure thing, Ria. Love you.”

“Love you...” She returned sadly before pressing the end call button. She stared up into Dane's appraising gaze while wiping her lips as she said that.

1https://www.patreon.com/TVWintergreen

 

3