Hiatus
83 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yo. So, yeah. Time for a full hiatus. On everything. Which sucks. But the facts are in, the truth is here. I'm not doing great lol. Financially, I make $500 a month to work my ass off writing 3 books. That's not living wages money. I don't have time to build a backlog, I'm getting burnt out, etc etc.

Simply taking a book down just isn't going to cut it. Gonna be real with you all, it could end up being longer than a week. I don't want to but I really need some time to just, survive lol. I will continue my books of course, but let me put you all in my shoes at around 8am today.

I woke up at 8am, and realized I still needed to write 3 chapters, 9k words, + an overdue commission of 7 words that I still needed done. That 9k needed to be done within 4 hours. It wouldn't be. And that same thing happened monday, and etc etc. And then I'd barely get it all done within the next 12 hours and I'd put off the commission I need to do. That single commission gets me $350 and writing around 110k words a month, vs 7, gets me $500. And I'm -400 this month. And I realized friday is going to be the same and the next week and the week after that. and that soon I'd be starting a part time job on the weekends because of how inconsistent commissions are. So even less time to write.

I can not lol. It's not enough money, it's not enough time. I'm hoping a week will give me enough time to get used to my new job, relax, build up a backlog, etc etc. Just in general recover both financially and mentally. But it might not. I can't really predict that sorta thing. So, it's been fun everyone. I'll come back, I love my books, and I have so much planned, but reality is reality. See ya when I see ya.

4