Chapter 4
530 10 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Just as the word ‘Status’ left my lips a transparent screen appeared in front of me containing all my information:  

-- Name: Ash Gray

-- Race: Youth imp (Special species)

-- Age: 1 Year

-- Level: 1

------

-- Titles: (Given to individuals because of special circumstances or actions)

* Reincarnated from another world: Given to beings from another world. This title grants the skills (Quick learner, Fake status and All languages) to increase the possibility of survival in a foreign world. 

* Earth’s outcast: A special title had been given by God for casting this particular being out of Earth to grant this being’s wish in the safest way possible. As an extra help, this title grants some game-like features (Gamer’s eyes and Inventory).

* Cursed demon: Given to individuals from the demon race who were born with special features which can free them from any racial restrictions or weaknesses. This title grants the resistance (Mind manipulation).

------------

-- Attributes: (Can be increased by leveling up or training)

* Health Points (HP): 100/100

* Magic Points (MP): 100/100

* Strength: 40

* Constitution: 30

* Dexterity: 35

* Physical Defense: 30

* Magical Defense: 25

------------

-- Unique magic: (Granted by a title or special circumstances. Can be used by manipulating and transforming the mana into the desired magic. The level can be increased by training)

* Dimensional magic (Level: Max)

------

-- Special Magic: (Granted for the special species in each race. Can be used by manipulating and transforming the mana into the desired magic. The level can be increased by training)

* Barrier magic (Level: 1/10)

------

-- Normal magic: (Granted for each race or learned. Can be used by manipulating and transforming the mana into the desired magic. The level can be increased by training)

* Dark magic (Level: 1/10)

* Fire magic (Level: 1/10)

------------

-- Unique skills: (Granted by a title or special circumstances. The level can be increased by training)

* All languages (Passive) – (Level: Max): Allows you to speak, read and comprehend all the languages in this world.

* Quick learner (Passive) – (Level: Max): Makes learning new skills, magic and increase their level quicker and easier.

* Fake status (Passive) – (Level: Max): Enables you to conceal and change the displayed values of your status according to your will.

* Gamer’s eyes (Passive) – (Level: Max): Allows you to see the world as a game.  includes a Map and an Appraisal features. It can be switch on or off.

------

-- Special skills: (Granted for the special species in each race. The level can be increased by training)

* Spoils taker (Passive) – (Level: 1/10): Gives a 10% chance of taking a skill or stats points by killing another creature.

------

-- Normal skills: (Granted for each race or learned. The level can be increased by training)

* Status (Active) – (Level: Max): Enables you to see information about yourself by using the magical word ‘Status’.

* Sharp senses (Passive) – (Level: 1/10): Heightens your sense of sight, hear and smell.

* Danger sensor (Passive) – (Level: 1/10): Alerts you about approaching dangers.

* Stealth (Active) – (Level: 1/10): Camouflages your body and makes it harder to be seen.

* Swift movements (Active) – (Level: 1/10): Enables you to move from one spot to another quickly.

------------

-- Unique resistances: (Granted by a title or special circumstances. The level can be increased by training)

* Mind manipulation (Passive) – (Level: Max): Ensures the safety of your mind of any type of manipulation.

------

-- Special resistances: (Granted for the special species in each race. The level can be increased by training)

* Intimidation (Passive) – (Level: 1/10): Increases your resistance against other creatures’ auras.

------

-- Normal resistances: (Granted for each race or learned. The level can be increased by training)

* Fire magic (Passive) – (Level: 1/10)

* Dark magic (Passive) – (Level: 1/10)

* Heat (Passive) – (Level: 1/10)

------

The first words that came out of my mouth when the screen appeared in front of me were ‘Holy shit, it really appeared.’ Then a big smile decorated my face as I started to check everything carefully.

The first thing that caught my attention was the titles I have, especially the title ‘Earth’s outcast’, the name really doesn’t match the description, it is more like god got bored of all my complaints and threw me here. Anyhow, whatever the real reason was, I’m truly grateful for reincarnating here, and to show my sincere gratitude I closed my eyes and put my palms facing each other in front of my chest and mumbled “Thank you, God.”

As the title granted me an inventory, I tried to open it and said “Inventory” aloud but nothing happened, so I scratched the back of my head and decided to continue reading.

Though the third title ‘Cursed demon’ sounds bad, it is actually a blessing in disguise, I’m now thankful for being labeled as a cursed demon even more. First of all, I got the chance to leave the village and see this wonderful world on my own accord, without being tied with the village. Secondly, I have all the advantages of being a demon without any disadvantages, what more can I ask for?  

When I reached to the magic section, I stared at it like a fool, so, to actually use magic I need to learn how to manipulate and transform my mana, not like in the games, just say the spell and BAM fire will shoot from your hands, and I’m guessing that the dimensional magic is the inventory, therefore, to be able to use the inventory I need to comprehend how to use magic first.

I rubbed my hands in excitement when I saw the unique skills, they are awesome, I tried the skill ‘Fake status’ and another transparent screen appeared with the words ‘Fake status’ above it. I tried to hide all my titles and it worked perfectly, so I hid (Special species) next to my race, and everything unique or special. Now my status looks exactly like any other imp in my age, I kept it like that and then concealed it all for more precautions.

I looked at the last unique skill and blinked a few times before activating it, and suddenly my field of vision turned into something like a game screen, I could see my ‘HP’ and ‘MP’ at the top left corner, my skills were listed at the bottom, a map at the right top corner occupying a quarter of my field of vision.

I frowned at all this and wished that the map was smaller and at the right bottom corner, and just like the magical world I live in, the map magically got smaller and repositioned itself at the right bottom corner, I grinned and understood how this thing works, I removed the skills and just kept the small map and repositioned my ‘HP’ and ‘MP’ at the left bottom corner.

15