Chapter 14
467 0 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Father was never one to get serious even when we in war. He always had this calm aura that will soothe everyone. But at that moment his calm demeanor was gone and replaced with a very serious expression. He was sitting in his throne lost in thought . He didn't even notice I came until I was near him. Curious as to why he was like that I asked him . He stayed silent for a bit and then spoke ' Azreal my dear child I saw a vision. In that vision the appocolypse beast Thrihexa was unsealed . And it will appear in the battle field ' I was terrified at that time you know Thrihexa was seen as a beast which governs the law of Chaos like great red and Ophis. And if such a being appear in the battle field what awaits is death and carnage . Father then began to explain his vision further with a solem gaze. I listened to his explanation and said a few suggestions to counter attack the beast . And after that father asked me why I came here to which prompted me to tell my story . Father was silent after a while and said " you have done the right choice of sealing her fallen angel bloodline but why didn't you take her here where it is most safe." To that question she answered " father my daughter is an fallen angel and I don't think heaven would treat her kindly knowing who her parents are. Even if you order the angels the displeasure would still be there. I don't want my daughter to live in a negative environment " father nodded his head in understanding but after thinking for a bit he said " what if she is chosen as my successor" at that moment my whole world froze , I looked at my father with a disbelieving look. " father don't joke about it, without it if you die heaven would be destroyed." He only gave me helpless smile " Azreal you know with it's only a matter of time before Heaven is destroyed and with Thrihexa joining it would be worse and while it's not like I made this decision at the sper of the moment. My only successor was lucifer and with his transformation to a devil only your daughter is suitable . Besides your daughter already a fallen- devil hybrid with the addition of having Lucifer's angel bloodline so it's like your daughter was born for this." " but father what about Michael or grabriel or even the other seraphs" father only chuckled and said " Michael would certainly would be ideal he is far too kind to lead the angels and Gabriel is too naïve as for the others they are not practical enough to lead heaven. And why are you so against it to have your daughter lead heaven it's not like you having my seat is that miserable." To which azreal only looked away and mumbled " but that will make my daughter a workoholic and having too much responsibility is not always good. " he sighed and decided not comment on that . He then said " Azreal I would like you to ask you to bind your soul in your seat so the reincarnation system would work perfectly. And I will make sure you would wake up with your daughter in her soul weapon you like to call it although it is a sacred gear itself. And do not worry I your physical body shall be protected in your seat. After your other half of your soul heals you can have your body back . " I nodded my head since it isn't actually that much since my this half my soul would be corroded by the poison so might as well make some use of it. And if father said he would make sure my other half would be healed he would make sure of it. After that I went to the Third heaven where souls are gathered. I then went to my throne and sat on it and let my soul fuse with it. After that I went to deep sleep untill you woke me up by healing my soul. "

~~~~ Flashback end ~~~~~

When Roxanne was talking with her mother a teleportation circle appeared near her and a orange fox with nine tails came out of it. The fox casually jumped on Roxanne's lap and snuggled closer to her. Roxanne chuckled and began to pet the fox after a while of petting she asked " what did you find kururmi " the fox kurumi oppened her eyes and said " the pervert has learned the truth. Although he agreed with that red head that he will not interfere but his emotions are totally opposite. He is trying to find a way to help that blonde boy. And from my observation the cat girl also wouldn't mind helping the pervert." Roxanne nodded her head and started petting kurumi' s head again. " thank you for your hard work . I will make you your favorite meat dish tonight as a reward for you. " the fox screamed in delight and began to enjoy the petting while drooling. She then suddenly asked " but Roxanne why do you highly think of that pervert. From what I can see his strength is almost at near highclass and his personality while he is kind he is a missive pervert." Roxanne chuckled and started explaining her self " while he is a massive pervert he is a very nice person . While he will peek at girls he would never force a girl. That will go against his nature. And you might have noticed it but he never drew a lecherous gaze at me . Since you were guarding me you must have noticed it didn't you" kurumi didn't say anything but nodded her head , Roxanne then continued " but what I keep in high regard is his ambition. If it was needed he will grow stronger to protect what's his. Well that he might have inherited it from draig due his sacred gear but what I am saying is he will do the impossible if it meant for his desires " kurumi thought about what Roxanne said and couldn't help but say " so if it meant he could do something perverted he could be on super sayan mode "

Roxanne laughed at this but didn't refute her . She then asked " so when will the others come here. " kurumi then said " hmm if I'm the wrong they might come tomorrow or tonight " Roxanne nodded and said " contact them say if they don't come soon they would miss to fight a army" Kurumi then left to relay the message. But before she left Roxanne added " ohh by the way I will go out for a bit " and dissapered from the living room. Kurumi just shook her head and said " It still amazes me how you can switch with an illusion that even I a kiyubi is unable to detect "

21