Chapter 24
580 1 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After talking and hangout with scarlet for a few hours Roxanne came back to the human world in her disguise as Shaltier. 

It is because she finally found a lead on kokobiel since he stopped hiding his aura for a moment. 

And that moment was not even a second long. For another super natural being they won't even notice the change if they are not near him. That is how amazing kokobiel control over his own aura is which is why he is able to survive during the great war. 

But all of that is nothing In front of Ciel's  overpowered detection capabilities which was enhanced by Roxanne's spatial domain that she created when  she lived here in the past which was used to torture Rizevim and to save Cleria Belial from the church. 

Roxanne came near a flat that is near kiba' s apartment looked at the fifth floor which is also the highest floor in the building and used her Eyes of Truth which is the upgraded version of her soul seer. Her purple eyes turned golden and her vision changed . Now she can see through wall, illusions, and so on. And what's more shocking is that now she can see through every kind of energy that exists in this world. With these eyes she can say that she observes the world as it truly is. 

Peering through the thick walls she could see a frustrated kokobiel sitting in a throne and Infront of him is corpse of a fallen angel who seemed have been killed by kokobiel due to him having some blood on his hands. 

" That bastard Michael, what hell is planning by sending two useless exorcists  here , because of him my plan to create conflict between the three factions is almost ruined. Do I have to kill everyone to make my declaration of war clear to them . And to make matters worse is that Azazel is trying to use me as a bargain chip for his peace plan " complained kokobiel to no one. 

Roxanne seeing this smiled slightly, ' it seems kokobiel just got the news that the church has send someone to find the swords . '

And kokobiel went on with his rambling how his plan failed and started cursing the faction leaders while he is at it. Roxanne even heard some useful information from him while most are his complains about Azazel. Well Roxanne can't blame him for that even she couldn't fathom how Azazel made Grigori and rule it till this day with his  behavior. 

After a few more curses kokobiel finally made up his mind to become extreme and murder the rulers of kouh. After seeing that the plot has not been changed Roxanne went home not before placing a tracking rune on kokobiel in case he suddenly started to flee. 

When Roxanne teleported inside of her house her disguise began to fade away she appears while wearing some casual clothes. She then went inside the kitchen since she is a little hungry. But she was surprised to sense someone already there. At first she thought it was Luciana but dismissed it after finding her aura is different.  Curious she went inside to see who her guest. And she was certainly surprised to see her guest.  

She is a beautiful foreign girl who appears to be in her late teens with a "whimsical aura." She has long purple hair and orange eyes.

She wears a white dress typical of female noble Devils that exposes much of her large breasts, with high slits and long sleeves. She also wears a black mini skirt.

Her name is Ingvild Leviathan . one of the descendants of the original Leviathan . She is the possessor of the Longinus; Nereid Kyrie. A new Longinus that would be named in the near future. 

While Roxanne was surprised invild unaware of anything continue to hum her song . 

" well this is certainly a surprise"  said Roxanne.

At her voice Invild turned around to see Roxanne. She smiled sweetly at her and said , 

" well I thought I would come visit you since it has been a long time we met"

Roxanne nodded her head and came towards her and wrapped her in a hug to welcome her arrival. Invild also returned the hug. 

Both then separated. Roxanne then turned her head to see what Invild is cooking 

" oh this certainly looks delicious " she exclaimed after sniffing the dish she prepared. 

Invild said nothing but puff her chest in pride and thought ' taking that cooking lesson is the best thing I did ' 

After the dish was ready they both went to the dining room to eat their dinner. Luciana who was a little late due to some work also came back and helped them prepare the table. 

After setting everything up they sat together while happily eat the food and complimenting Invild for her cooking.

After they were done eating the talks began. 

" so Invild did you come here to go to school with us " asked Roxanne excitedly like a child. 

Invild smiled and nodded her head and said " yes that was the plan but I first have to perform in a concert which is near kouh " 

" Oh a concert near here, is it one from the supernatural because I haven't heard the news about it in the human world " asked Luciana with her eyebrow raised. 

" no this is actually organized for a few orphanages so they don't release this news to the public in order  not   to bring unwanted trouble " explained Invild. 

" oh is this one , one of your charity programs you do " asked Roxanne

Invild nodded her head. 

" well those kids would be lucky to hear you the 'masked nightingale ' is singing  for them " said Luciana jokingly.

Invild blushed at her stage nickname given to her by her fans in the last 4 years. 

 " well it's not as popular as the time when we all sang as the ' singularity' "  said Invild as she tried to argue back to hide her embarrassment. 

22