Chapter 43
339 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sounds of chains breaking was heard by everyone. Then in the underworld massive amounts of dark clouds began to form in the usually peaceful purple skies. 

If someone looked carefully the oldest devils would say that these clouds were a usual thing in the days where Luicfer ruled. 

Then they felt it, every single devil whether they were young or old felt , whether they were strong or weak it didn't matter. They all felt the instinctual urge to kneel and bow down in one direction. 

The direction where the true throne of the underworld. The seat where Lucifer sat and ruled the biblical hell. 

They all felt it , their bloodline felt it. Their king has returned. The true king of the biblical hell has come. 

As the residents of the underworld were having such a dilemma Vali was feeling a different feeling. 

He could feel the familiar feeling when he had when looking at his bastard father and peace of shit of a Grandpa. 

Blood is thicker than water after all.

Roxanne who was the cause of all of this was now sweating a little, 

' a ciel is it me or is me unlocking my bloodline have a bit too many exaggerated reactions ' 

[Sigh master , when was the last time you unlocked your bloodline to full capacity] 

' hmm actually I never did unlock it fully did I '  she asked 

[ yes master after you escaped from that lab , you sealed the it completely and only ever unsealed it to a maximum of 15% ] 

' well this may be troublesome to clean up later ' Roxanne thought with a little regret. 

Her usually black hair turned silver , her purple eyes returned to their red color. Her wings began to take shape as a devils wings but with the usual colour and uniqueness. 

Her aura changed to a deadly being to a demonic being. 

Luciana who was at the side looked at this transformation with awe. 

' hahah I finally managed to see the devil side of my mistress , as expected she is too similar to him , if I didn't know better I would have thought that he cane back from the grave '

" listen well Vali Lucifer, I am the daughter of the Original Devil king Lucifer and the angel of death Azrael,  My name is Roxanne Lucifer " Roxanne said in a melodious voice befitting of a devil. 

Looking at Vali she continued, 

" and I'm basically your Grandfather's biggest nemesis. " 

As he heard this a big smile appeared on  his face. A smile of someone who has found a good backer for his revenge. 

Looking at his smile Roxanne thought, ' well looks like Rizevim will have it hard in the future , as when a dragon wants something they will do the extreme to do it '  

-          - - - - - - - - - - -    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

" mom , I'm  just asking but how did Azazel lead the fallen angels to war and survived till now " asked a bewildered Roxanne as she looked at a normal  house that Azazel uses to hide from his duties. 

" sweety it's not very nice to judge people by their outward appearance " came Azrael's voice from the necklace. 

" I know he is a great politician and all but I personally think he is a bad leader. "  complained Roxanne. 

"so sweety why are you even here , I thought you would go back home since you gave Kokobiel, and that priest to Vali " asked Azrael. 

" well mom when I captured Kokobiel he didn't resist even a bit. Which is pretty strange as his pride wouldn't make him give up that easily. And that's just when he saw my resemblance to you mom. I want to know why he gave up that easily and see if there is  something I'm not aware of about your supposed attack. " Roxanne said with her eyes narrowing dangerously. 

" " Azrael for a strange reason was very quiet about this topic something Roxanne took note off but didn't bother to ask. 

If there is something she should know her mother would tell her. And she doesn't like to have a fight with her family just for keeping secrets. 

But that doesn't mean she wouldn't look for answers. 

Thinking so she rang the door for Azazel's apartment and waited for a while. Still getting no reply she rang again. Frowning she used her senses to look for him and found him playing video games while wearing a headset  

A vain popped in Roxanne's head when she saw how one  of the faction leader's is handling the aftermath of the earlier incident. She wondered for a moment whether it would be okay to strangle this man and be done with it. 

But sadly he has a lot of support as well as many who wanted nothing but for  him to disappear. And lastly he is strong enough to make the dissatisfied members silent .

Sighing she used her powers and created a portal that connects to the other side of the door. 

Walking to the other side she saw a decently cleaned room with various cupboards housing a grand collection of video game consoles and action figures. 

Azazel who sensed someone near him hurriedly turned around and went into a defensive stance while secretly trying to activate all the traps. But when he saw who was there he froze. 

" Azrael " 

He mumbled with a shocked face. 

Roxanne who was not on disguise frowned a little. 

' why did he say mother's name too. If I go by my looks I don't have any resemblance with my mother except for my eyes and wings. ' 

" why do you say that " 

At her words Azazel snapped out of his trance and defused all the traps and went on one knee. 

" I Azazel governor of the fallen angels greets  her Majesty Azrael " 

" sigh, you are as dramatic as ever Azazel "  said Azazel as she manifested a half transparent form from the necklace.

" Haha unlike your majesty we fallen hardly ever change " said Azazel as he laughed. 

Roxanne who looked at this with a half deadpan and half  

exasperated look thought,

' Amy how much more have you changed in  this world ' 

 

 

 

 

15