Chapter 53: Return and Another Lottery Draw
101 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Another incredibly smooth teleportation, Zhou Ming once again returned to the Main God Space.

The large ball of light above his head seemed eternal, always floating motionless there.

"Main God, give me a full-body restoration!"

Continuous battles had left Zhou Ming covered in scars and injuries from head to toe. After finally completing the mission, it was only reasonable to have a full-body rejuvenation session from the Main God to relax and unwind. It wasn't extravagant at all.

A beam of light descended from the sky, enveloping Zhou Ming.

Countless particles of light merged into Zhou Ming's body, repairing his injuries and swiftly restoring his physical condition to its peak.

"Ah~" The sensation of relief down to his bones made Zhou Ming couldn't help but let out a moan.

[Restoration complete, consuming 277 reward points.]

Accompanied by the Main God's prompt, the beam of light disappeared, and Zhou Ming landed on the ground.

"Not bad, a perfect example of good quality at an affordable price."

Zhou Ming hadn't suffered any excessively severe injuries, so the price was quite reasonable.

[Mission settlement completed, please review it yourself.]

"Check the mission settlement!" Zhou Ming rubbed his hands together, slightly excited as he began to tally up the rewards from the previous mission.

[Mission 1: Participate in the World's Top Samurai Tournament. Join any daimyo's faction within 10 days and secure a spot in the World's Top Samurai Tournament. Mission accomplished, rewarded with 1000 points. Mission completion rating: Excellent.]

[Mission 2: Eliminate daimyos. Earn 100 points for each daimyo disqualified from the throne competition. Eliminated a total of 36 daimyos, earning 3600 points. Mission completion rating: Outstanding.]

[Mission 3: Obtain the title of World's Number One Samurai. Mission accomplished, rewarded with 3000 points. Mission completion rating: Excellent.]

[Completed hidden mission: Destruction of the Demon Lord. Personally killed Nohara Momonosuke and earned 3000 points. Mission completion rating: Excellent.]

[Triggered hidden storyline: Heavenly Demon. Exploration progress: 1.25%, rewarded with 1250 points. Please explore the subsequent storyline on your own.]

[Overall mission rating: Eight stars.]

[Received special reward one: 180% bonus to total reward points.]

[Received special reward two: One chance for an eight-star lottery draw, can choose either a specified draw or a random draw.]

[Received special reward three: Next mission preview, this reward will be given one day before the mission starts.]

[The next mission world will begin in 30 days.]

"Phew." Zhou Ming let out a gentle sigh.

Adding up the rewards from several missions, he had obtained a total of 11,850 reward points. After a 180% bonus, his final reward point total came to 21,330 points.

Over 20,000 reward points from a single mission, Zhou Ming felt that his performance was quite impressive. Ordinary reincarnators didn't have the unique advantages he possessed, and their strength in the second mission would definitely not be as formidable as his. Achieving his level of success would be extremely difficult for them.

"With over 20,000 reward points, I'll think about how to spend them later. For now, let's start the lottery!"

He still had one chance for an eight-star draw waiting for him, and Zhou Ming's heart raced with excitement.

"Let's see what good things I can get this time."

Zhou Ming chose to do a specified draw directly.

[Specified draw: Five reward options will be drawn based on the reincarnator's current attributes. The reincarnator can choose one of them.]

"Huh, there are more options now?"

Zhou Ming remembered that during the first mission settlement, there were only three reward options available for specified draws.

"Is it because the star rating this time is higher than the previous one? I didn't expect there to be this kind of benefit."

With a chuckle, Zhou Ming decisively selected the lottery.

[You have chosen a specified draw. You have the following five reward options: Sacred Spirit Sword Technique, Fiery Demon Blade, Holy Spear Baptism, Soul Artifact Crafting Method, World Tree Leaf. Please choose one of them as your reward.]

"These are all great things, worthy of an eight-star reward!" Zhou Ming's eyes lit up as he immediately checked the specific descriptions of these rewards.

Sacred Spirit Sword Technique: Consists of twenty-three forms. The first eighteen forms are incredibly fast and fierce, created by a pair of lovers. It is a sword technique filled with passion. The nineteenth to twenty-second forms are created by an individual, characterized by ruthlessness and cruelty, an emotionless and unyielding sword technique. The twenty-third form is known as the Sword of Hell, a technique that can only be mastered by extraordinary individuals, capable of annihilating heaven and earth.

Fiery Demon Blade: Forged with extraterrestrial meteorites, the blade itself carries a deep demonic nature. It can ignite demonic flames that burn souls. Eight out of ten previous owners fell victim to the demonic nature and perished under the flames.

Holy Spear Baptism: A double-action revolver with a maximum capacity of six rounds. Its surface is covered with runic symbols and possesses a divine blessing. Even ordinary bullets fired from it carry a powerful anti-demonic effect, making it extremely powerful.

Soul Artifact Crafting Method: A dark magic technique that shatters and splits the soul, allowing a portion of the soul to be separated from the body and sealed in a vessel, thus creating a soul artifact.

World Tree Leaf: Leaves harvested from the World Tree, containing immense magical power and possessing peculiar properties.

"Tsk, it's difficult to make a choice among these five options!"

Zhou Ming rubbed his chin, lost in thought.

Eight-star items are already of very high value, not to mention that each of these five options is making Zhou Ming's mouth water.

"Indeed, I'll have to use the process of elimination and compare them one by one."

The Fiery Demon Blade looked incredibly cool, but after a brief thought, Zhou Ming decided to abandon it.

Whether it was the soul-burning flames or the sharpness of the blade, Zhou Ming could compensate for them using his Gu worms. Furthermore, the blade possessed a strong demonic nature, and he didn't know what kind of trouble it might cause if he were to use it.

Zhou Ming had plenty of choices, so there was no need to pick such a "double-edged sword."

The same reasoning applied to the Soul Artifact Crafting Method. Just look at what happened to its users—Tom Riddle, a handsome young man turned into an ugly monster without a nose. Zhou Ming didn't hesitate to reject it outright.

Moreover, compared to the Soul Path cultivators in this world, the wizards in the Harry Potter world were nothing. Zhou Ming had no reason to go for something with such significant negative consequences, seeking a distant and unrelated path.

The final move of the Sacred Spirit Sword Technique, the twenty-third form, was so powerful that it could freeze everything in the world and allow for merciless slaughter. Its effect was outrageously strong.

However, Zhou Ming had to consider one issue: he currently had no intention of pursuing the path of the sword. His sword cultivation level was very low, merely a pitiful level 1.

Furthermore, reaching the level of the twenty-third form of the Sacred Spirit Sword Technique would require a considerable investment.

Apart from a Rank 2 Sword Qi Gu, Zhou Ming had nothing related to the sword path. It simply wasn't worth investing too much effort into it.

In the end, Zhou Ming's gaze fell on the Holy Spear Baptism and the World Tree Leaf.

The Holy Spear Baptism was excellent. It could be used without any special conditions or side effects, and its power could be enhanced simply by using more powerful bullets.

Although it was an external item and had its limits in terms of power, who could guarantee that they would use it for a lifetime?

As for the World Tree Leaf, its grandiose name and mysterious item description were the main reasons for Zhou Ming's hesitation.

Clearly, it corresponded to his primary cultivation path of Wood Manipulation, but how should he use it after obtaining it? What effects would it have? Everything was unknown.

Perhaps Zhou Ming could take it to the Gu Realm and try his luck, seeing if it could be refined into some kind of Gu worm.

Faced with these two items, Zhou Ming found himself in a dilemma.

3