MC Color Poll(also changed the end of last chapter)
2.6k 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Which options are good?
  • Option 1 Votes: 22 44.0%
  • Option 2 Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Option 3 Votes: 14 28.0%
  • Option 4 Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Option 5 Votes: 10 20.0%
  • Other(please comment) Votes: 1 2.0%
Total voters: 50

Which of these colors should the main character speak in?

Announcement
edit: Option 6 was what I used originally but I have now changed the all of the chapters to use Option 1 based on the results of this poll, both 5 and 2 that came in 2nd seem like they'd be less ideal depending on if the background is white or black

"Option 1"

"Option 2"

"Option 3"

"Option 4"

"Option 5"

"Option 6"

Announcement
Rewrote the end of last chapter where Becky comes back and is named, added the changed part here too behind a spoiler.
Spoiler

This time the steps you hear do sound slightly more familiar than the previous ones and as soon you hear owner of the steps say "Good, you're still here. Sorry about the wait." (It is indeed her! The still unknown lady who brought me to this location.) "I'm still getting used to this job so my supervisor had some things to say to me and in fact she wanted to take care of the next part personally so you'll meet her soon." (What's the next part? I guess I'll find out eventually.) "Oh, but don't worry, I may be new but I really like working here so far and love being able to help people like we do here so you're still in good hands."

"That's... reassuring I suppose." (I'm glad she likes her job whatever it is, I assumed she's just a receptionist but who knows.)

"Now, ready to go?" (Should I mention talking with that other person? I wouldn't want to cause trouble for either of them but hmm for now I should at least ask her name after failing to ask for one from the other person.)

"No, wait, umm... before that, what should I call you?" (There! I asked it! Now if that other person comes back I'm sure I'll manage to actually ask her name!)

"Ah, of course, I'm Becky, I look forward to working with you."

"Me too, also not sure if I should mention this or if it matters but someone came by and talked with me while you were away." (There, a bit awkward but now she knows someone was here in case they weren't supposed to be here.)

"Oh... hmm..." (Seems like she isn't sure what to say or why I brought it up.)

"Right, I'm so sorry about that, I should've had someone wait here with you, having a stranger talk to you out of nowhere must have been scary, I'll make sure it won't happen again. Can you tell me who was it?" (Oh crap, she totally misunderstood that, how do I fix this?)

"Ahaha, it's okay her talking with me was actually kind of nice since it prevented me from getting bored."

"Hrmph, even so I'd like to then at least thank her for preventing you from just relaxing and helping me realize my mistake." (Ugh, she still thinks I was scared because a stranger suddenly talked to me...)

"It's fine really besides she didn't say who she was or anything so there's nothing I can do."

"Oh, if you say so..." more quietly to herself she says "I guess I can ask around a bit" and then remains quiet seemingly thinking hard about something.

(I really don't want her to make big deal out of this.)

"Oh yeah, you said something about us your supervisor handling the next part didn't you?"

"Right, we can deal with this later so let's go." (Hopefully she'll just forget about it.)

[collapse]
Announcement
Also next chapter should be ready and up within 48 hours.

7