Chapter 15 – 🔥 An Offering 🔥
1.2k 2 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Content Warning: This is a sexually explicit chapter.


“There’s only one thing I need from you, Greg.”  This time, Mona did not sound angry when she said my name.  Quite the opposite.  She looked at me expectantly, her eyes wide, as if wondering how I would respond to her this time.  She looked as if she were about to beg.  “Master, do you understand me now?”

I shook my head, not quite believing what she’d told me.  I thought I must have misheard her, so I replayed her words in my mind.  Did she mean my cum?  Would that really heal her?

My cock throbbed and I felt almost dizzy.  I felt my heart pound as I leaned towards her, until my lips were an inch from hers.

“How does it work?” I asked.  “Do you … eat it?  Or do I…”

Her eyes widened.  “You will offer it to me, then?  You didn’t seem interested yesterday.”

“I was probably too interested.  I just didn’t…  I didn’t want to get murdered, Mona.  I suppose I was a little preoccupied.  But the truth is, I felt that, from the moment I was reborn, you were the reason I’m here.  I’ve wanted you, you have no idea, it just didn’t seem…”

“Seem like what? You’re so needlessly shy, Master.”

“Not as much as you think, Mona. I honestly couldn’t stop staring at you yesterday on the elevator.”

“I enjoyed that,” she said, and my eyes widened. “I like being watched by you. Devoured by your eyes.”

“You noticed? I was trying to be sneaky.”  My face burned with heat.

“I was disappointed you didn’t look at me like that today.”

I remembered her leaning forward, rather obviously, to hit the elevator button herself rather than waiting for me.  I couldn’t help but smile, realizing I’d missed it.  But I’d had other things on my mind, like the fact she’d been bleeding all over the floor.

“I was worried you would bleed out in the elevator, Mona.  Worried that I might lose you…  You know, in the temple, for a second there, I really thought that—”

“I thought so, too,” she said.  “When I saw that burning sword…”

“You saved me from her.”

“And you saved me, Master,” she said.  “In magnificent fashion.  I would barely believe it if I hadn’t seen it myself.  No one will doubt you now.  That’s a difficult spell.”

“Wait, if it’s so difficult, why’d you teach me it first?”

She smiled playfully.  “Because I was annoyed with you?  Because why did you expect a demon to help you in an easy, straightforward way?  Because if you want to cast a spell badly enough, you can.  Like I told you, that’s the ‘Will’ part, the most important aspect of sorcery.  I suppose it was a test, too.  To see if your body still possessed the Will of a god.”

“And do I?”

She smirked flirtatiously at me.  “All I know is this—you must have really, really wanted to rescue me, Master.”

“I couldn’t stand there and do nothing.  If you had died, it would have been my fault, because if I was who I was supposed to be, well…”

She rolled her eyes.  “Well, that’s a selfish reason.”  She looked at me carefully.  “You’re not as clever as you think, Master.  I know that’s not half of what you felt.”

Was she right?  What had I felt in that moment, when I was desperate to save her?  What was the root of all the emotion that had surged within me?  A sense of duty to Mona was part of it, but not the whole.

There was something else.

“Besides, if you hadn’t saved me, the paladin wouldn’t have attacked you.  If you’d just been a little slower, she would have probably cut off my head.”

“So you owed me, is that what you’re trying to say?”  Mona shook her head, and her eyes flashed in anger.  I realized I had spoken carelessly again.  I shook my head at how quickly we’d gone from foreplay to my offending her.  “You’re less flattering than you think you are.  And that’s not the real reason, either.  To spark the Will of a novice magician to such heights, you must have wanted something more.”

“I wanted you more than anything,” I blurted out.  “I didn’t want to live in this world without you.”

She raised her eyebrows.  “If I’d died, you would have been given your pick of twenty replacements, Master.  Twenty willing servants who wouldn’t know your secret, who would do whatever you wanted without hesitation, without giving you such a hard time as I do.  You would have been more than fine without me.”

I shook my head.  “That’s not the point, Mona, and you know it.  I don’t want someone else.  I want you.  I’m glad you know my secret.  And the truth is that I hungered for you from the first moment I heard your voice.”

She smiled at me, looking satisfied for a moment.  It was strange to see her happy with something I’d said.  “That’s much more honest.  To hear your true feelings is pleasing to my ears.”

“I-I’m glad.”

“If I eat your Godseed, it will have a faster effect.  But you may offer it where you please, and it will still impart your healing power to me for a time.  Among other benefits.”

“Okay,” I said simply, because it seemed the time for words had passed, and I leaned towards Mona and did what I had wanted to do, in truth, from almost the first moment I had seen her.

I kissed her, her soft lips parting against my own.  I ran my hand through her hair, cradling the back of her head as I leaned against her, my weight pressing us both down into the soft bed.

“I’m yours, Master,” she whispered to me.  I moved to kiss her on the neck as I straddled her.  The only light was the lamp from the bedside table, which cast her face in an orange-pink glow, and gave her body a long shadow.

“And I’m yours, Mona,” I whispered back to her, my hands fumbling on the buttons of my shirt, trying to find my way out of my formal wear.  At last, I was free of it and tossed it off the bed where it fell into the darkness.

My hands reached for her dress and pulled it up above her thighs and hips as she shimmied to make it easier for me to remove.  She wore black lace panties.  My hands squeezed her thighs on their way upwards.

She sat up for a moment and reached down to help me, removing her dress the rest of the way, though it stuck to the blood on her shoulder for a moment.  She winced, and it made me wonder if the wound was worse than she’d said.

Still, if I could heal her…

She tossed her dress after my shirt, and then I awkwardly unbuttoned my pants and kicked them off.  I was left in my nightclothes, a pair of black silk underwear.

Mona reclined on the bed, her hair spilling across the pillow, her large breasts held carefully by her black lace brassiere, her hips wider than I’d expected now that her body was free.  I wanted to touch her everywhere, to explore, so my hands wandered, my lips teasing her with kisses all over her body.  Her skin was smooth and soft, and as my hands passed her thighs, I couldn’t resist squeezing the places where her hips spilled outward.

By now my cock was hard enough that my underwear was straining for dear life to contain it.  With a smooth motion I removed them, pulling them down my legs then kicking them, too, into the dark.

Mona’s eyes wandered downward and filled with lust—a subtle but unmistakable need.  I began to stroke myself with my right hand, and with my left, I touched Mona’s breasts through her lingerie.

Her body yielded to my touch, and with my thumb, I rubbed her right nipple through the fabric.  Her eyes rolled back slightly, and her lips parted.  I thought she seemed to like that, and filed it away for memory.

I moved to kiss them, but her eyes focused on me, and she said, maybe a little cross, “Master, this is no time for fun and games… I need my medicine.”

I nodded and climbed forward, my knees on either side of her, my cock dangling in front of her face.

Her eyes looked up at me almost greedily as she leaned forward, parted her lips sensuously, and ran the tip of her tongue against the underside of my cock, flicking her tongue upwards until it grazed the end.  A wave of pleasure flashed through me, and I let my body fall to the side, lying in bed alongside her.

She leaned forward and grabbed my cock gently with her hands, then began to lick, slowly running her tongue in a slow, wet circle. She placed the tip in her mouth, her lips closing around my glans, and another wave of pleasure washed over me.

Soon her hands began to move up and down, in time with her mouth, and my cock felt incredibly sensitive, as if I could feel every tiny sensation between us, the feeling of her lips against my skin and the way her soft fingers caressed me.

She began to go faster, flicking her tongue across the underside of my cock as her head bobbed, and then her hands let go, her palms grabbing my thighs instead before wandering around to squeeze my ass.  I ran my fingers through her short, cobalt-blue hair, setting the rhythm for a moment, slowing her down so I wouldn’t get overstimulated.  As if in response, she took me deeper into her mouth until her lips sealed around the very base of my cock, and my glans pressed into her throat.  “Oh, god…” I whispered from sheer force of habit, though I was unsure as of yesterday who I was even referring to.

Mona made me feel so good that I closed my eyes and let my hands fall to either side, letting her do as she wished. Countless cascades of pleasure washed over me, starting in my cock and building throughout my body until the muscles in my legs had tightened and my hands grabbed at the bed sheets uselessly.

She looked up at me, her eyes meeting my own, and I saw in her gaze a look of satisfaction at what she was doing to me, her pleasure responding to mine. My nerves tingled, and my body burned for her.

I began to thrust gently against her mouth, and we kept going like that, my hand against her head, leading her motions, as we stared into each other’s eyes.

“Oh, Mona,” I whispered.  “That’s…”

“MMM-mmm,” she replied, and though her words were impossible to decipher, their enthusiasm was apparent.

“So…  Good…” I continued, spacing the words between my moans.

Her hand began to stroke me again, my cock slick from her spit, her lips sucking gently.  Whenever her head was low I looked across the glorious vista that was her muscular back, the twin curves of her ass cheeks high in the air, swaying with her rhythm.

I felt my orgasm building, not unlike the climax of emotions I’d felt earlier when casting the spell to summon the flame. I wondered if I’d delayed my Priestess’s medicine too long, in search of pleasure. I allowed her to take control, my hand falling against her shoulder, stroking her arm on its way to the bed.

When I closed my eyes, I saw our Wills mingling as if the space between us had closed to almost nothing. I opened my eyes again as I felt my muscles tense, the wave within me rising to its peak. Mona’s eyes turned up towards me, eager now, feeling the twitching of my body, and so I came while looking into her eyes as every muscle within me spasmed and strained, and I felt transported to a higher state of being.

My cum spilled across her tongue, one spurt followed by a second.  A third wave crashed after the first two while I groaned in pleasure, and my cock spasmed a third time, filling her mouth.

I wondered if it would be enough medicine.  I had to hope so.  Carefully, to not waste any, Mona closed her mouth and swallowed, then licked up a few stray drops that had clung to my cock.

My mind was blank for a moment, utterly empty, a serenity that lasted for a few heartbeats at most.  A peace she had given to me.  I wanted to give the same to her.  To hoard such a feeling seemed rude and ungrateful.  I felt an intense desire to transport her to a similar place.

“I’m starting to feel it already,” she said once she had finished licking me clean.  She smiled with her eyes and crawled towards me, resting her head underneath my chin for a moment, her ear not so far from my heart.  “Mmm.”

“Wow.”  I didn’t know what else to say.

“See?  Sometimes it’s good to be a demon.  I bet elves don’t have half as much fun.”

I grinned down at her.  “Probably not.  So, is our fun concluded?”

“It doesn’t have to be.  What would you like, Master?  As I said earlier, I am yours.”

I fumbled behind her back for a moment until, with a smile, she sat up, reached back, and helped me.  Free of the lingerie, her breasts bounced, then sprung back.  Her nipples were a darker pink than her skin, and pointy. I kissed them, letting each nipple sit in my mouth for a moment, my tongue slowly stroking the tips of each breast in turn.

I rolled her gently onto her back, then moved down to her panties and slid them off her hips.  My cock was starting to harden again moments after cumming, almost absurdly, and I realized I had been given an insane libido along with my new body.  Or perhaps she was just that sexy.

It was hard to say.  Indeed, both could be true.  Mona kicked her panties off her feet, and I grabbed them and tossed them behind me.  My body fell against her as I kissed her from her neck down past her breasts, along her abs, then to her mons.

At last, my tongue flicked gently outward, softly grazing the tip of her clit.  Her body spasmed, bucking against me, and she twisted away.

I looked up at her, but her eyes were closed.  “Do you not like that?” I asked.

“No,” she said, and I could see her cheeks had grown a reddish pink, and her hands rose to cover her face.  “I was just surprised.  I figured you would just fuck me.”

“Why’s that?” I asked. Considering she’d blown my mind, literally and figuratively, it seemed natural to reciprocate.  After a single taste, I already wanted more of her glistening wetness, burning like desire on my tongue.

“I don’t know,” she said, sounding almost nervous, which I had never expected from her.  “That’s what most demons want, isn’t it?”

“I guess I wouldn’t really know what most demons want.”  I smiled at her.  “Would you like me to stop?  I don’t want to make you uncomfortable.”

“N-No…” she said after a moment, then leaned back, resting her head against the pillow.  “Keep going.  Do it harder, Master.  Please?”

I obliged her, my tongue applying firm pressure against her clit, as I felt her body squirm beneath me.  My hands reached under her legs and grabbed onto her hips, her flesh molding to my hands, holding her still as I tasted her.

My tongue ventured to her lips, teasing them apart, my saliva mingling with her wetness.  I licked up her fluid, my mouth watering from the salty taste of her, my tongue gliding smoothly back to her clit.

“Slower,” she moaned.

I obliged, my tongue sliding across her, almost agonizingly slowly now, firmly pressing against her tiny bundle of nerves as my lips sucked gently around my tongue.  “Mmm,” I moaned, my breath hot against her skin, and I felt her body shiver with pleasure.

I continued for a while, keeping that same pace, becoming lost in it, until time had no meaning.  A muscle in the back of my neck started to ache, but I could feel her bucking against me now, my hands straining to hold her still so I could keep a steady rhythm with my tongue, and I didn’t want to stop or adjust.  We had passed as if by magic, a point of no return, and I felt energy building within her body.

“Faster, please,” she said breathlessly, holding her face in her hands as if embarrassed as I once again obliged, increasing the pace, my hands trying in vain to pin her hips to the bed as my tongue stroked against her.

In my mind, I could start to feel it again, the same way I’d felt earlier when I’d been about to cum in Mona’s mouth.  When I closed my eyes I saw her Will, closer and brighter than before, almost blinding.  I was bathed in her aura’s burning orange glow, by the energy that flowed within her, within both of us.

“Oh, fuck!” she said through her hands.  “That’s… sooo…”

I felt her muscles tense, her hips bucking so hard I could barely hold her, her clit sliding back and forth and away, out of reach of my tongue for a moment, before she bucked in the other direction and her clit flung itself against my mouth as before.  Her entire body convulsed from her toes to her fingers, and I placed my tongue against her and held it there, firmly applying pressure, my lips sucking gently at her hood.  Her hands stretched to her sides languidly, and her moans turned to passionate laughter, her legs still shaking, her toes still flexing as if trying to grab the air, until at last, her convulsions had subsided.

“Oh, Master,” she moaned softly, and I slowly climbed up to her, my wet lips kissing her flesh as I worked my way up to her breasts, her neck, and her lips.

I kissed her softly, rubbing my nose against hers, then fell to her side, my heart pounding, my cock and mouth still slick and wet, my back sweating from the heat of our exertion.

“You’re too good,” she said.

“I could say the same of you.”  When I imagined her mouth around my cock again, my toes flexed as if remembering.

“This wasn’t because you saved me, by the way,” Mona said.

I didn’t respond at first, as I was still basking in the glow, my back sweaty against the sheets.  I wished the mattress was softer, perhaps bouncier.  After a pause, I cleared my throat and said, “Why, then?”

“Because I wanted you.”

“And because you had a sword wound,” I said, laughing.

She smacked me on the arm with the back of her hand, not hard, just a little sting.  And then she looked at me.  “Not that, either, you foolish man.  I would have lived, regardless. Us demons are resilient, you know.”

“I don’t know.  It looked deep.”

“Oh!” she said, puffing her cheeks for a moment. “Now you’re just teasing me, my Lord.”

My heart jumped a little at the way she said my Lord, as if for the first time she actually believed it. “Does it bother you?”

“No…” She smiled. “So long as it is only in jest.”

“It only ever will be.  I’m glad you wanted me,” I said.  “Obviously, I wanted you too.”

“I appreciated your enthusiasm.”

“As I, yours.”

“You know, you’re rather skilled with your tongue.”

“I only did what you asked.”

Mona smiled. “After a while, I didn’t need to say much. You were starting to learn. This may surprise you, Master, but a demon with your attitude is hard to find in Dreadthorn, especially a specimen who looks like you do. It’s a pity we might die soon now that I’ve finally found something to live for.” She said the last part so dryly, while giving me such an intent look, that I couldn’t tell if she was serious or if she was now teasing me.

For a moment, I almost wasn’t sure which of those I wanted to be true.  Was I something to live for?  I looked down at myself.  It was true, I didn’t look half bad, thanks to my godly body, but the more I thought about it, the more I wondered if I would ever live up to that or if I even wanted to.  It seemed too much pressure for anyone to bear and foolish to consider after just one session, even though it had been transcendent.

Mona turned in bed, rolling so that her arm was across my chest, and her cheek pressed against my heart.  A moment later, her breathing slowed as she fell asleep.

Just like that.  She must have been exhausted.  I wanted to laugh, but I couldn’t.  “Good night, Mona,” I whispered as softly as I could, my lips speaking to her tousled hair.  She murmured something back to me, too faint to hear.

I realized that if I moved at all, I would wake her.  And the idea of her sleeping against me, of finding solace and comfort in that, made me happy.  I realized she’d given me something to live for, too.  Not sex, just this—her soft breath, her subtle scent, and her heart beating next to mine.  I wanted to lay next to her, to be near her, for more troubled nights to come.

And the untroubled nights, too, if we ever got any of those again.

I tried to stay still, closing my eyes and slowly counting flying demons in my head.  Tomorrow I would have to risk death again, most likely, but at least for tonight, I could drift off to the sound of her gently breathing, her warmth spreading into mine, our bodies delightfully entangled in the dark.

27