Chapter 2
599 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 2
Looking at the fellow sect members fly over him, although he was filled with anger towards that bitch, this anger did not stop him from feeling astonishment for the cultivators and cultivation in general.
Throwing these thoughts behind his mind he noticed that he had almost reached the sect distribution hall, although he had a general idea of how the distribution hall locked from the memories of the previous owner, Fang Zheng was still shocked and amazed, the long ancient walls that stood like a piller, the two dragon statues that stood besides the gate facing towards the sky as if, they weren't afraid of anything.
Looking in the eyes of the dragons, shivers ran down the spine of Fang Zheng, as if they noticed the gaze of Fang Zheng, this infact was a formation set up by the sect using the heart of two flood dragons.
Walking inside the door, Fang Zheng felt as if, he had been stripped naked and searched.
Fang Zheng stood besides the outer court students as the distribution began, first the resources were distributed to the core students, then to the inner court students and finally to the outer court students.
After getting the cultivation resources Fang Zheng quickly walked towards the exit,  when suddenly his gaze encountered, the bitches gaze, looking at each other, Fang Zheng had visible anger in his eyes, but this anger was quickly suppressed, however looking towards the eyes of Lin Zhou, disdain and arrogance was clearly visible.

Fang Zheng was now even more pissed looking at the arrogance of Lin Zhou, and he further promised himself to take revenge a 100 times over.

WHEN SUDDENLY *DING *DING
[{You Have Activated The Strongest Money System}]

Shock was clearly visible in Fang Zheng's eyes, even Lin Zhou was surprised looking at the shock in Fang Zheng's eyes, as this wasn't a emotion that, she was expecting from Fang Zheng, but she was quick to dismiss this and the previous look of arrogance filled her eyes, their was even a hint of anger towards Fang Zheng, as if she was ashamed at the distraction Fang Zheng has caused her.

As Lin Zhou walked straight away infront of Fang Zheng, he was still in a state of full shock, as bright lights covered his vision and random words started appearing in his mind.

12