Chapter 4
470 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 4

Sitting in a lotus position, Fang Zheng's gaze went towards the cultivation resources placed infront of him, 4 Qi gathering pills, all 4 of these pills were stage 1(mid level) pills.

According to the memories of the previous host, these pills were treasures in the eyes of cultivators who has just started their journey of cultivation, each pill would easily be able to sell for 50 silvers.

Fang Zheng felt a little pain in his heart as he saw the value of these pills but nevertheless he still carried on, looking through his memories regarding pills he found other useful information.

Pills were divided into 5 stages, stage 1 being the lowest and stage 5 being the highest, these stages were further divided in low, mid, high and peak level pills.

Placing a pill into his mouth, Fang Zheng quickly felt the pill melt into a sweet aroma on his tougne and spread throughout his body.

The emotionless voice of the system again appeared in the mind.

(Host has consumed a Qi gathering pill)

(Host has gained 18 experience points)

(Congratulations!!, Host has advanced to Warrior stage 6)

Suddenly a plesent feeling arose from Fang Zheng's body and he couldn't help but let out a quiet moan.

Fang Zheng was shocked, he had never expected to advance with only a single pill and he felt as if the previous owner memories had played a joke on him, during the period when he was a stage 4 Warrior it had taken him a couple of these pills to advance.

The only other possibility, Fang Zheng could think of was the system, and it was also the logical one, so Fang Zheng gave the credits to the system and his appreciation of the system grew.

Fang Zheng also knew that after taking a Qi gathering pill, it was the optimal time to meditate and guide the Qi through his body, although there was a more efficient way by using a Cultivation method, but it was only possible after reaching Master stage.

Fang Zheng sat on the bed meditating as time passed.

(Host has gained .8 experience points) 

(Host has gained 1.2 experience points)

(Host has gained .7 experience points)

..........

(Congratulations!!, Host has advanced to Warrior stage 7)

13