Chapter 6
432 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 6

Fang Zheng stood in the huge crowd, there were all kinds of students some were chatting, some stood emotionless and emitted a proud and domineering aura while some tried to hide and had visible fear on the faces, as his gaze followed the two senior cultivators who were floating in the sky, a holy yet monstrous aura emitted from these seniors.

It had been several days since Fang Zheng started meditating and today was the day of the beast killings competition, during the past several days Fang Zheng had constantly cultivated, although he was dejected by the experience he got but he couldn't stop, his desire and the pleasure he got from cultivating kept pushing him so other then eating and sleeping Fang Zheng only meditated in the previous days.

Suddenly a small bell rang, and all of the students quickly shut their mouths and looked at the two senior cultivators, Fang Zheng gaze was also now focused on the seniors as he knew that this small bell marked the beginning of the beast killings competition.

"Today as you all know is the beast killings competition, you all shall hunt for beast cores which you can exchange for benefits from the sect and note down this that killings of your fellow students is prohibited and if caught doing so you shall receive hard punishments. Now go!!!" said one of the senior cultivators.

Following the word of the senior, the core and inner court students quickly flew of in the forest, while the outer court students quickly ran towards the forestime, Fang Zheng had great expectations from this competition and hoped that this competition might help him advance, so he also quickly followed them.

Unknown to Fang Zheng, after he left Lin Zhou appeared with some outer court students. "You know what to do, here is your reward and be sure to not alert anyone" said Lin Zhou in a quiet voice. Listening to her all of them nodded, excitement flashed on their face as they saw the rewards. She was also extremely satisfied with their reaction and nodded "just you wait Fang Zheng" was her final words as she flew off towards the forest.

If Fang Zheng were to hear them, he would definitely be pissed and angry, he only had a little bit of hatred for Lin Zhou previously and also expected the same from her, but now that she was trying to attack and kill him, Fang Zheng would definitely never forgive anyone who tried to hurt him.

11