Chapter 8
403 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 8

Fang Zheng stood there listening to the voice of the system, he was surprised that he could gain experience points from killing beasts, but he quickly placed these thoughts behind his mind as the disgusting smell of blood assaulted his nose, he had to quickly extract the beast core from the beast and quickly leave this place before being discovered by someone so Fang Zheng quickly went to work, extracted the core from the head of the beast and quickly left the area.

Unknown to Fang Zheng was that after he left, a group of 2 female and 1 male outer court students appeared in the area, leading them was a level 8 Warriors female besides her were two level 7 Warriors.

"Are you sure, it was him?" said the leader while looking at the bloody beast.

"Yes sister, this must be him no one else came through this area" said the level 7 blonde girls.

"Do you think Lin Zhou was trying to trick us by telling us that, he was only a level 5 Warriors? This is clearly the strength of a level 8 Warrior" said the male as killings intent flashed in his eyes.

"No, although this is above my expectations he shouldn't have level 8 strength, he was only able to display level 8 strength by using a skill, we will easily be able to kill him with all three of us working together, but we will need to ask for more rewards from Lin Zhou after we return." said the leader as anticipation for the possible rewards flashed her eyes.

As the plans for Fang Zheng's murder were going on, Fang Zheng was sitting besides a lake trying to clean the blood from his body and cloths. 

Now that Fang Zheng was in a safe stop at least according to him, he could finally dwell into his previous thoughts and all the possibilities it created.

"Status!" Fang Zheng called out.

Host:Fang Zheng 

Cultivation: Warrior stage 8

Experience: 10/128

Money: 2 gold and 92 silver coins[SHOP]

......

Looking at his status Fang Zheng realised that the higher stage you advance the more experience you have to collect, the experience points needed to advance to level 9 were double the amount needed for level 8.

Suddenly Fang Zheng sensed the presence of people approaching his direction, ever since he advanced to level 8 he noticed an improvement in his hearing and sight, so he was quick to notice their presence. 

"So this is where you were hiding!!" said the leader as she also noticed the presence of Fang Zheng.

11