Chapter 15
278 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 15

Fang Zheng was deep in thought, he had to consider the possible consequence of both of his actions.

"I need to be more then just careful!!" Fang Zheng thought while sighing.

"System advance me to Master stage 4!" Fang Zheng said after thinking for a while.

He chose to only advance to level 4 rather then the possible level 7, because he knew that all of the sect students (including him) knew all of the higher level inner court students their appearance, their skills and their names etc, their were after all only a dozen of them and they were also very important to the sect, so the appearance of a new higher level inner court student would attract way more suspicion then a average level inner court student.

(Congratulations!! Host has advanced to Master stage)

(Awarding host with a loot box for advancement to Master stage)

A feeling of intense pleasure rose up in his body, as Fang Zheng clearly felt his Qi expand and become more dense, 

(Congratulations!! Host has advanced to level 1 Master stage)

.....

(Congratulations!! Host has advanced to level 4 Master stage)

Fang Zheng was quiet satisfied with the results his hearing and vision had once again improved, he felt as light as a feather, and he could sense the flow of Qi around him in a 100 meters diameter range.

"Now that I am Master stage, I need to get a good cultivation method, it can improve the Qi flow direction in my body, and can increase my fighting capabilities by a large margin." Fang Zheng thought.

Fang Zheng also clearly heard the system Awarding him a loot box for advancement to Master stage, he was quiet surprised and anticipation grew in his heart regarding the contents of the loot box.

"System show me the contents of the loot box" Fang Zheng thought.

(Opening the loot box!) 

(Host has gained (Sealing the Heavens) a Heaven stage cultivation method!)

(Host has gained two (Qi flow) pills!)

(Host has gained a book regarding the Spear dao!)

"Fuck this shit is broken!" Fang Zheng thought as all his previous thoughts disappeared and only pure joy remained in his heart.

Sorry, small chapter today.

7