Chapter 18
450 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 18

(Host has gained 120 experience points for killings a low Stage 2 beast)
Quickly collecting his thoughts, Fang Zheng approached the dead beast and took out the core.
After taking out the beast core, Fang Zheng lifted his body and flew of to search for more beasts.
Time passed and it was almost night time, Fang Zheng was standing besides a  fully decapitated beast.

(Host has gained 200 experience points for killings a mid Stage 2 beast)

During the whole day Fang Zheng had killed a total of 5 beasts 1 peak Stage 1, 3 low Stage 2 and 1 mid Stage 2 beasts but Fang Zheng had spend the majority of day time just searching for beasts.
Only at the end of the day Fang Zheng got lucky and encountered a mid Stage 2  (Strength path)beast, although the fight was consecutively harder because of his speed Fang Zheng barely killed it.
(Paths) were usually used to signify, what the beast/cultivator was more proficient at, just like Fang Zheng was a (Sword path)cultivator.
Although if was night time, Fang Zheng didn't have any intention to stop, cultivators didn't needed to rest or sleep for a long time but most cultivators would chose to rest during the night because cultivators would lose their sight advantage, while beasts had their eyes more adept to hunt at night, so cultivators would have to constantly use their Qi to sense for beasts, which was very demanding on their Qi reserves.
After collecting the beast core Fang Zheng once again resumed his search for beasts.
Fang Zheng had just killed another low Stage 2 and collected the core, when he sensed a group of cultivators heading for his direction, Fang Zheng quickly covered his face by a cloth and released his Master level 4 aura, as he though of a possible enemy incoming.
After seeing the dead beast, an expression of greed covered their face, but sensing the other persons cultivation they quickly turned into vigilance and fear.
Fang Zheng calmed down after seeing fear and greed replaced his vigilance.
"Give me all of your beast cores, or else you wouldn't mind having some broken bones!" Fang Zheng said out and jumped towards while preparing his new Iron Tiger fist to show then an example of his power.
"You!" said the large bodied male leader as he stepped forward to intercept Fang Zheng's fist.
BOOM*
A defining voice resounded, as both of their fists collided and the large male went flying, while Fang Zheng's fist was slightly trembling.

3