Emergence Of FRIC 0.1
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"in mind"

 speak

'grab item'

 

"I never though, will able to achieve a greatness in life and dead."

Spoiler

Today you're no longer maggot, not a boy, but a killing machine. you will do anything to completes the mission, do what you been told and follow order no matter how bloody and sinfull they are, remenber that your lives has been own by this countrys and cause. Congratulation you has through hell and survives, not only that but thrives and completes mission with good mark. I Lt Colonel of this task forces welcome you to our ranks.

few year in futures

Captain we cannot hold them off we need retreat, its all over

"I wish we can coprale, but go where we are surrounded."

damn it fuck the high command Radman where the damn CAS, "are we has been order to dead?, then why we figth for this country"

Radman is dead captain we need leaves now! 

fuck it  collect the dogtag and retreat ' captain said while providde suppressing fire

Captain  the official command is here to give you a priority mission, your eyes only 

 

Finally  i back to home.........nothings.....what all those years i been figth for?! 'beside that person a personal picture of 4 persons smiling and wear happy faces"

( a where was an apartement complex was here now there nothing except a rubles and wild vegetation all over)

[collapse]

Captain V of 762 regiment of heavy marines. We hereby announces to you a dishonorble discard and not guilty for a mutiny, strip for any medal and ranks for leaving the battlefield with non valid reason, againsts militery order to hold the grounds.

No DONT CALL ME A CAPTAIN!?. I am no longer a captain Aigis

You're still our captains, even we must endure this states and humiliation, your order and quick mind bring all of us back here. We believe this will past captain and you will bring us to greatness again.

I never though all men and women that i bring back from that hell will clings at me like I was theirs last hopes and ligth,  Fridres one of draftee who figth and survives that damn hell.......should I do that again lead my comrades again?

Captain... Friedies dead capt by pirates who attacked hegemony trade fleets.

MEN!! Raise your head today we return to active militery duty and operation at our own terms 

Spoiler

bang bang bang shuush boomb

The damn war keep getting crazy captain, our smuggler raise their prices 10 times of our agreedment and breach the contracts

no worry Aigis they will follow the lines even we have take their ship

I already told you dont raise your prices while my group and our mens distract a HVT,doing raid for you lastly never breach the contracts ,  no need to worry my friends we will take cares everything that storages and inventory you just have to sign this and you have a choice a lives or goods. thanks you friend and goodbye ' bang!!' check everything i want completes inventory list to what we have and tell men we are leaving this planets. We need learned more Aigis now we no longer a marines merc, we need new ID and IFF.

Understood captain, i suggest we do a trades and planettary scan contract since we lack equipment and ship to do a bounty, combat while doing smuggling operation on side with smaller fleet, what be our Fleets be named?

my new id will be Loa and our fleets Black Hound.

After Dozen Stars System Survey

That a very nice rock system Captains

yeah it's but we are lack number and men to claim it now, but futures this will be our home and we be build everything from scratch. also we will need allies,trade partner,security, etc

Will you stay by my side and help me to build our home again Aigis

Of course Sir, I and the other we still believes in you ' dozen dog tag at at brigh while both of them watch a blue planet with few continent and islands. 2 other planet filled with resource, and gas giants

[collapse]

A loss of life, time, effort and conviction needed for a change without it we loses and never move fowards.

Spoiler

Bartender more Tays blud fliut

Captain please follow us quietly ' a cadet aprehanded a man drinking alone and bring him to other table with an officers who higher rank'

Captain i have a contract for you as your reputation held you greats respect STRATCOMS are need a deniedable asset to few raid a planets to denied enemy advancement, We willing to pay.

No

No, mind i ask why?

You asking me to raid the damn sindrian, Luddith, and hegemony planets that all of them heavly defended including with stars fortress,  with a cups of coin. then i been wasting  half brigade to kill box and dozen equipment and fuel wasting since  all that targets at diffrent system and each 20 to 30 Ligthyear apart

I see, how much you need captain?

 

 

prepare the bombing run and  drop pod we are descent to hell

goods, blood and fuels captain are life lines of our galaxy

Aigis changes our IFF, enigma code, and coms we need laid low for while

[collapse]

 

Intercom speech

This is your captain speaking we have a new target today few of them are just normal bounty, pirate, deserters but we have something specials in after we done that all of you know New Aurora a capitals of UAF.

Most of you know this already lets just said we been contracted by the queen herself to seize a planet near core and it a luddith path ones and some of you who have been at senior services in this fleets that we are neutral to anyones or faction, and some few equipment from the queen and from our self we can make anyones fear ours fleets and enough money to starts make a home for our self, lived by our fair rules where every man is a king, where merits will bring and your own both hand to greatness than influences or because your family, by each every your own hand, we makes out ligth and path to our future.

we are a outcast and choice to remain as outcast, we learns everything at that tiny little crack and we have meet lots of people in this journey. so prepares your souls, body and mind from here there will be no mercy from ours enemy. this is last chances anyones who want resign........nones? alrigth Lets do this!!

Grand Admiral of Hunter Fleets before invasion at one of luddith path and church systems

Journal Heavy Marines

Massive spaces fleets battles upon our eyes as we being drop after a orbital bombarment i dont know what rounds has been uses but it at our LZ but it scary, i can still feel the heats through the suits and saw defender of their melted body from aftermath bombarment, Our order to capture their port and their heavy battery, thankfully the new additition crews, pilots and new aircraft. we have lots supports from Space and Air, specialy from that former aces wing squadron leaders, i wonder where in hell captain find all kind people that very talented but short end of sticks. hopes i can seeing my mother and sisters again at least i knows captain will need a army at his home and i will get that houses.

Main Flagships

Sir incoming trafics is our contractors  Coms Officers

Pact it..... Hello charllotes we are in a progress captures it dont worry it almost done and better sent the aids fleets now in next week we round up resistance, leave the systems and let your armies do the rest like our contract stated and sign."

no courtesy at all.....(sigh).......I would like completes battles report and the effectiveness of our new orbitals amunitions and when it over come back here and our alliances patch for futures.

I would like you at my navy alongside of your fast knowledges of many factions and connections for myselfs.....but i dont will have that aren't I. 

exactly Indeed even you ask me my hand for marriages it will never happen, besides you're a very below medicore Queen

"A queen faces reaction a blush, shocks, then angry and transmision cuts as captains exhale "

why and always the women chasing me, you know something Aigis

I dont know sir but i thinks is your personality and luck with goddess of romances and luck, even i jealous with your kind luck sir coms officers said

0