The Darkened Highway Chapter Twenty-Nine
185 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After leaving the bedroom, I went to the driver's cabin to sit with Ben. What did we just do in the shower? It was all that my mind could think about. Why did we do that to each other? I wanted to tell him that I felt something special for him, but I was too scared to say it out loud. I just wanted to stay in the moment and enjoy what was happening between us. I knew that I would never forget this moment. My behavior confused me, and I reflected on what happened. I looked back at Tessa as she cuddled up on the couch. Before I had the chance to tell her she could sleep in the bed, she was asleep. She must have been beyond tired. Closing my eyes, I sniffed the air, and her sweet scent was still on my lips and nose. I took a deep breath of her perfume, and my body warmed from the sensation of her smell, and I opened my eyes. Ben noticed me staring at Tessa.

 

"Hey Hannah, are you okay?"

 

"I'm fine," I said, looking at him.

 

His expression changed the moment I looked into his eyes.

 

"You've got this kind of glow to your eyes."

 

"What?" I replied, looking at the overhead mirror. The sight of my eyes with that golden hue was stunning. Was I changing again? If so, what am I changing into?

 

"It must be the light."

 

"You look different."

 

"How-How so?" I stuttered.

 

"For starters, your chest is bigger than it was a few days ago. Not to mention your ass is bigger and perkier, too. It's not from weight gain either, and you seem to be fitter than you were."

 

"Well, it must be from all this running around I've been doing."

 

"Maybe. But maybe it's not."

 

"Hey, I'm tired. Let's get some sleep. We hadn't slept all night. I mean, at least a few hours before it's night again."

 

"Good idea, honey!"

 

Ben set the autopilot again, and we went back to the bedroom. I waited in bed for him while he took a quick shower. I can't imagine what Tessa went through. The way she was bound up was like she was being used as some kind of slave. Why did the beast just leave her? Did he know I was close, or did he smell the creature that pursued me on my body? I don't have the answers to these questions, but I need to find out for all our sake. I snuggled under the cover. Tessa had lost the one person she loved in this world. We have to protect her! We're all going to make it out of here safely. I need to keep her safe.

 

I steeled myself for the journey ahead, determined to find the answers. I embraced the darkness and set out to find the truth. I could feel the danger all around me, but I had to be brave. I had to find the answers and protect Tessa. I was determined to succeed, no matter the cost. Ben and I were her only hope in a world of uncertainty, and I knew that I had to do whatever it took to keep her safe. I could feel the fear and uncertainty in my heart, but I was determined to stay strong and find the answers. I was willing to risk everything to ensure Tessa was safe and uncover the truth.

 

Ben exited the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist. He quickly changed into a dark gray t-shirt and blue boxers. Ben crawled beside me, putting his arms around me and hugging me from behind. It felt so good having Ben cuddle up to me, and for the first time since getting lost in this forest, I had a feeling of safety. He didn't understand what was happening, but he did his best to do everything he could to ensure we were safe. I knew he would do the same for Tessa. She needed someone to protect her now, and Ben was a miracle for her. He would take care of her the way he took care of me, and he wouldn't let anything happen to her. When he saw us both naked in the forest, he didn't hesitate to take her in and accept her. She was with us now, and she was a part of us. I frowned as Ben snuggled up to me. Why did I think she was a part of us? What did that mean? I found her, but what is the meaning of 'she is with us?

 

The more I thought about it, the more I realized I had underlying feelings for Tessa. I thought about what we had done in the shower. That was my first time being with a girl. I know we didn't have sex or anything like that, but I never had that kind of desire. What she did to me and what I did to her. Her scent was incredible. The way she smelled drew me in, and I had to taste her. I needed to taste her, and I couldn't restrain myself anymore. There was a bond that existed between us that must have formed when I freed her. Since that moment, I haven't been able to keep her off my mind. Her scent keeps drawing me back to her. I can't forget the feeling of her lips against mine and the softness of her skin. I find myself drawn to her in a way I can't explain. I don't know if I'm in love, but I know I can't stay away from her. I need her like I need air. I need her like I need the sun. I need her like I need the stars in the sky. Something about her captivates me like no one else ever has. I feel a strong connection with her that I can't explain, an unexplainable bond that transcends time and space. Even when she's not around, I can feel her presence. She made me feel alive, and I can't seem to shake that feeling. I'm unsure if it's love, but I know I can't stay away from her. I need her like I need air. She's become essential to me, and I don't want to lose her.

 

A few minutes later, my body trembled at the sensation of Ben's hands exploring my crotch and buttocks. His hands were so warm yet tender. The way he touched me was gentle. He treated my body like it was delicate, and he wanted to savor every inch of my body. Ben was always passionate when we made love, but I sensed there was something different about him. Ben's hands explored my breasts. A hard bulge swelled against my butt, and the urge to push into him flared inside me. I sensed a desire for him I had never felt before, and I wanted him to act on that desire. As he twisted my nipples, I released streamy air from my mouth. I wanted him inside me now, and I moaned softly. My hips pressed against his hips, inciting an immediate reaction from Ben. His bulge grew more extensive, and he gripped one of my breasts as he breathed on the back of my neck. I squeezed my nipple, and he grabbed my butt, digging his nails into my buttocks. 

 

"Ben." I whispered as I whimpered. I begged him to take me, and the anticipation was overwhelming. 

 

"I love you so much!" I moaned.

 

"I love you, Hannah, I love you so much!" Ben groaned.

 

He inhaled as he buried his head in my hair, smelling my scent like an animal. He reminded me of what the beast did to me when we first met, but I didn't care. Ben was my boyfriend, and he was the one who had the right to make love to me. I was his, and Tessa was his now. The beast that stalked us would have to go through Ben to get to us.

 

"You smell so damn good!" Ben moaned.

 

His fingers explored my anus a moment later, sending a low shiver from my crotch to my neck. His fingers slipped deep into my butt, as my bottom was already moist from the shower. My back curled as the tingling sensation from his finger excited me. I squeezed my thighs together as his other hand caressed my clitoris. Waves of ecstasy rushed over me. I couldn't hold it in. My hips bucked and jerked as I came in a massive torrent of juices. My womb squirted out in a stream, soaking Ben and the bed.

 

"Put it in!" I announced in a heated tone.

 

His body tensed up as he pushed his cock into my butt, wasting no time continuing what he had done the night before. He turned me on my stomach and began pumping my butt as hard as possible. He held his upper body over my back as his pelvis slammed hard into my bottom. His intensity was what I had been craving since the night before, and he gave me what I wanted. He used his knees to spread my legs, allowing him to plow deeper into my anus unobstructed. His hips pounding into my butt echoed loudly throughout the camper, and I pressed my face into my pillow to muffle my moans. His thrusts came faster and harder until he finally shouted out in pleasure, and I felt his hot seed surging deep inside me. We lay there in a sweaty heap, our bodies still quivering from the intensity of the experience. We both drifted into a peaceful sleep, knowing we had just shared something special.

 

My body grew warmer with each thrust, and I felt myself getting closer to the edge. His breathing grew louder and faster, and soon, I could feel his orgasm building. With one final thrust, he cried out as he reached his climax. I knew we were being loud, and some part of me wanted Tessa to be woken by our passionate moans of pleasure. She should be here with me. I craved her being here for Ben to make love to her. It was an uncontrollable want. I knew there was no way to overcome it. I clenched the sheets of the bed as Ben pummeled my bottom. Ben loudly grunted before slamming hard into my butt, pressing his cock deep into my ass. I felt an intense explosion of pleasure and screamed in ecstasy. I hugged Ben tightly as we both lay there in blissful satisfaction. Our bodies bathed in sweat and pleasure as we lay in each other's arms. I wanted to share this moment with her, to show her how much I loved Ben and how much he loved me. But this moment was just for us, and I treasured it for what it was.

 

He pulled his wet cock out of my ass, spilling his warm fluid all over my bottom and back. It was over as fast as it started, but it had satisfied me for the moment. I couldn't blame him for climaxing so soon. He had held on to what he wanted from the night before all day—not counting all the problems that have happened since then. The steady pummeling is thoroughly pleasing as my lover pummels my bottom as hard and fiercely as he did. I frowned again, as I had never thought that way about him. Ben is not a man who relentlessly pounds the women he loves in the butt. His sudden aggression surprised me, but I had to admit I liked it. I let out a moan of pleasure as I enjoyed the feeling of him pounding away. I knew I would have to be careful with him, but I couldn't deny that I liked it.

 

There was a surprised tone in Ben's voice as he rolled off of me. "Tessa!"

 

I turned slightly over to see Tessa standing at the entrance to the bedroom. She stood motionless and naked as she watched us. Her eyes had a golden hue around glowing blue orbs. I was mesmerized. I had never seen someone as beautiful as her. She smiled at me, and I felt like I was in a trance. I wanted to reach out and touch her, but I was too afraid. I could feel my heart racing and my breathing becoming heavier. I was filled with an overwhelming sense of awe and admiration.

 

"Tessa!" Ben said.

 

She walked to the foot of the bed, never taking her gaze off of us.

 

"Are you okay?" Ben asked.

 

She shows no attempt to acknowledge that Ben was speaking to her. She had to have heard Ben and me as we made love. I quickly covered my breasts with the bedsheets as I sat up.

 

"Tessa?" I whispered.

 

Our eyes locked, and she crawled onto the bed with the grace of a feline. She moved within inches of my eyes before I knew it. I felt my heart race, and I was lost in her gaze. I felt a strong connection between us, like an invisible string connecting our souls. She leaned in and softly kissed me. +

 

"What the…," Ben said, startled. Tessa twisted her head, looking into Ben's eyes.

 

She saddled my hips as she leaned over to Ben. I observed her as she looked over at Ben with interest. My thighs quivered just looking at her, and her thighs quivered in response to my excitement. She made a gasp as she leaned in closer to Ben. She was inches from his face, and he was so stunned he did not react to her. She grabbed his face in her hands and planted a passionate kiss on his lips. His body tensed up, and he responded with a passionate kiss of his own. They held each other close, lost in the moment. They stayed embraced for a few moments until she pulled away and looked deep into his eyes with a smile of satisfaction. His cheeks were flushed, and his breathing was heavy. He smiled back at her, completely taken aback by what had just happened.

 

"Tessa, did we wake you?" I whispered.

 

She turned to me and tilted her head. 

 

"Thumping sounds and vibrations from here woke me. I came to see what was happening and then I saw…," she said, looking down at my chest.

 

"We're sorry, Tessa," Ben replied, embarrassed.

 

"I'm not!" I quickly replied, groping her breasts.

 

Tessa's hips shuddered at my touch. She moaned and leaned into me, her lips searching for mine. I kissed her hungrily as my hands explored her body. We knew this was wrong, but neither wanted to stop.

 

"I have been waiting for you. You know… I hope we woke you. I need you to be here with us." I said in a seductive voice.

 

"I felt you wanted me. That you needed me. So I came and now I am here." She said, leaning in close to Ben.

 

"Honey, what are you talking about? You talk like that."

 

"It's… I wanted it!" I replied, almost snapping at Ben, "I'm sorry. I-I… I just needed Tessa to be here with us. To be yours… All yours. It has to be that way. Please, Ben, it has to be that way," I replied, shaking my head.

 

I wanted to pull Tessa closer to me to ravage her body. I couldn't control my desire, and I twisted her nipples. I felt her body shivering in pleasure and noticed Ben's eyes widening, his jaw dropping with surprise. He couldn't hide his surprise, but he was also aroused. I smiled, knowing I had his full attention. Ben stepped closer, his eyes full of desire and longing. He reached out and touched Tessa's skin, sending a shiver through her body. We both knew what would come next. We embraced and kissed, and our bodies entwined in passion. Our moans filled the room, and the heat of our desire seemed to consume us. We were lost in each other, entirely in the moment.

 

"H-Hannah!" Tessa moaned as I fondled her nipples.

 

Her gaze drifted down to his cock. She leaned towards his midsection, smelling his stomach. Tessa rubbed her hands up and down Ben's chest as her hips convulsed against mine. The intense sensations were too much for me, and I gripped her hips with my hands, pushing her into Ben. He yelped in response as Tessa licked his stomach as she made her way to his cock. Her mouth engulfed his manhood, and she sucked every bit of his sperm clean. Ben moaned in pleasure, and Tessa smiled as she looked at me. I pulled her close and kissed her deeply as Ben lay back, satisfied. He smiled at us, and I kissed Tessa one last time before we both got off him. We lay beside him, snuggled up close, and I ran my hand through his hair. Ben put his arm around us, and we drifted off to sleep.

 

"Wait, a minute!" Ben stated as Tessa fiercely sucked his cock.

 

"It's okay honey," I whispered.

 

"But you're my girlfriend, not Tessa!" Ben said as Tessa slurped the head of his shaft.

 

"Shhhh Ben," I whispered.

 

"Hannah… Tessa… I just met you… aahh," he moaned as Tessa deep-throated his manhood.

 

Before he could say anything else, I kissed him passionately as my hands ran across his chest. I pulled at the locks of his hair, and his body shivered with pleasure. Tessa bobbed her head swiftly up and down the shaft of Ben's throbbing cock, and his hips jolted in response. I looked at Tessa as she watched me. Her eyes never left mine as she intensely gave Ben the most pleasurable blow job he had in his life. I crawled into Ben's face, putting my wet vagina in his mouth. Ben lapped eagerly at my dripping pussy, and I moaned with pleasure. I felt my orgasm build up as I looked into Tessa's eyes, and I finally lost control and exploded in pure pleasure. Tessa continued to pleasure Ben until he, too, reached a powerful climax. We all lay there spent and exhausted, our breathing slowing down as we let go of the moment. Tessa and I shared a look of satisfaction and pride before I got up and kissed her tenderly. We lay in each other's arms, content and happy.

 

"Tessa, wait!!" Ben mumbled as he realized what she was about to do.

 

Tessa raised her head, and she prepared herself to mount Ben's throbbing cock. We gave him no time to react as she slipped her vagina over his penis. A moan of pleasure came from her mouth as she bounced up and down over his hips. Ben gripped her hips tightly, forcing her down harder and faster with each bounce. The bed shook, and the sounds of flesh smacked echoed through the camper. She leaned forward as I leaned toward her, and we kissed each other. His breathing became faster, and I could sense his orgasm coming. Tessa let out a loud moan as she felt him come, and her body shook violently as her own orgasm reached its climax. We lay in each other's arms, basking in the afterglow of the moment.

 

We stayed there in blissful silence, enjoying the feeling of being close to each other. I felt a deep connection with Ben, as though our souls had just intertwined. We both knew that this was the start of something special. We never wanted the moment to end. We stayed there, gazing into each other's eyes until Ben eventually leaned in and kissed me. It felt like a magical moment that would never be forgotten. We shared a passionate kiss, and I could feel our love. I knew that this was the start of an incredible journey together. We embraced, and I felt safe and secure in Ben's arms.

2