The Darkened Highway Chapter Thirty-One
103 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With one hand, I fondled Tessa's breast with Ben, and I caressed his chest with my other. The rhythm of his heartbeat had increased the moment my hand touched him, and his skin felt warm. I rubbed his sculpted chest and pulled at his shirt. He gave me a sideways glance, and I pulled at his shirt. In a swift, unnatural speed, Tessa raised his arms over his hand as I pulled his shirt over his head. After I kissed him, I quickly discarded his shirt, and she wrapped her hands around his neck. I carefully crept my fingers from Ben's chest to Tessa's shoulders, running fingers down the length of her arm. I took her hand in mine, placing her hand on Ben's fully erect cock. She squeezed it tightly, sending a shudder through Ben's body.

 

"Is this for real?" Ben said.

 

“Yes…,” I moaned.

 

"This isn't like you, Hannah," He said.

 

"This is how we are now," Tessa and I said in unison.

 

"But…" he muttered.

 

"Please, Ben… We need this now. We need you now," we both said in unison again.

 

"I don't understand. What is it you need from me?"

 

"We need you inside of us right now, Ben. You need to do this for us," I replied pleadingly.

 

"Hannah, you know I love you, right?" Ben asked in an unsure voice.

 

"We both love you," I replied.

 

"No Hannah! I love you and I just met Tessas. How can she love me? She barely knows me."

 

"I love you and Tessa loves you," I answered.

 

"What is going on with you, Hannah? What about Clarence? She loved him, right?"

 

"Yes, I love him, and I still do. I can't explain what is happening to either of us. I only know I feel for you as strongly as I did with Clarence." Tessa whispered in Ben's ear. She was breathing on his neck and face. Ben's body tensed in response, and his eyes told me he knew what was coming.

 

"This isn't right, Tessa. You need to try controlling yourself. You too Hannah."

 

"We can't. I tried with Clarence, and it only made our situation worse. I'm not making the same mistake with you, Ben."

 

Ben shuddered as Tessa whispered in his ear, and I kissed his cheek. We had him in between us, and he could go nowhere. 

 

"We can find another way, Tessa. I gave in once, and I should have been stronger. You will regret what's happening to you. I know you will."

 

"I already regret not doing enough to save Clarence. I tried, I really tried, but the creature was too strong to resist. He had control of me because Clarence refused to give me what I needed. Instead, the beast filled that need and he gained more control each time he did," she whispered, kissing his ear and neck.

 

"It doesn't have to be this way…" Ben said.

 

"Ben… you know it has to be this way. If not you then…," I trailed off as I kissed his neck.

 

I caressed Tessa's body as I moved behind her, running my hands over her back, down to her waist. Tessa pushed Been into the wall, preventing him from going anywhere else. She pinned her body against him. Kneeling to her waist, I groped her rear as I had the perfect view of Tessa's round peach bottom. The sweet scent she gave off was mesmerizing, and I eagerly smacked both of her robust butt cheeks, taking delight in the jiggling of her buttocks. A flare of warmth overtook me, and I spread her rosy round tush, thrusting my tongue into her anus. Her body was tense when my tongue rolled over her bare-butt hole. I delightfully explored every inch of her bum as she passionately kissed Ben. Her hands pumped his thick, throbbing cock up and down as he groped her rear. The moans of Tessa and Ben riled me up so much. A fire of want and desire raged wildly between my legs. I frantically pushed my tongue deep into Tessa's womb, leaving no spot between her legs dry of my saliva. My fingers explored her vagina and anus vigorously, and her back spasmed. When her legs shivered from the excitement, I stood up, turning her body towards me.

 

Our eyes met, and she smiled a tantalizing smile. I bent Tessa towards me, wrapping her arms around my waist, giving Ben full access to her wet butt and pussy. A moment later, Tessa gasped as Ben's cock rammed into her bottom. From her expression, I knew Ben had thrust his cock deep into her rear. He wasted no time pounding her hard and fast into her juicy butt. I focused on Tessa as she looked me in the eye, and the glowing flared brightly with every thrust of Ben's hips. Waves of pleasure washed over her face, over and over, as she attempted to control her body. I pushed against her body with supernatural strength as Ben looked up from her ass. He was giving her the pounding of her life, and the power he put into his thrust should have knocked me over. Her body rocked back and forth from the hard thrusting Ben was giving her. His hips bucked quicker and faster as he gripped her petite hips. His cock plowed into her butt, and the clapping sounds of their flesh sent erotic pleasure through my body.

 

"Take her, Ben," I whispered.

 

"Hannah?"

 

"Please take me now, Ben."

 

Ben robbed her round bottom with anticipation, squeezing her cheeks with both hands. His eyes protested, but his body wanted Tessa's flesh. He observed every movement in her aching back as she looked over her shoulder at him. Her gaze begged him to penetrate her, and each moment she waited, her need grew stronger.

 

"Ben, she needs you right now. Take her… she wants you to. She needs you to."

 

His expression displayed conflict as he slowly turned his head to me. I stood beside him with my face inches from his.

 

"Look at her, Ben. She needs you to take her with your strength. Show her she isn't alone anymore."

 

"Hannah…. Tessa….," Ben whispered.

 

His hand slipped over her ample butt as he slipped his finger into her anus. Tessa's back convulsed as his fingers slid in and out of her tight bum. Tessa grabbed Ben's cock from between her legs, tugging at him to penetrate her. Her hand tightened around his cock, and Ben finally complied.

 

"Tessa! It's so tight!" Ben moaned as he pushed his shaft into Tessa's butt.

 

"Ah… Yes Ben."

 

Ben rocked his hips like a piston as he spread her butt cheeks.

 

"Harder Ben!" Tessa cried.

 

"Show her you love her, Ben. Show me you love her!"

 

Tessa balanced her body on her tippy toes as I held her in my arms. Her tongue flickered back and forth between my breasts. The pounding of flesh grew each moment as Tessa moaned in arousement. Ben grabbed her arms, pulling her towards him, and she bounced her butt onto his cock. I groped her breast with both hands as I kissed her. She tasted unlike anything I had ever tasted when kissing a person. A torrent of energy flowed into my body, and she bit my lips. Ben pulled her away from me, turning her towards the wall as his hips bucked back and forth rapidly into her butt hole. She screamed at the top of her lungs as I held Ben's hips from behind.

 

"Argh… I'm gonna…," Ben screamed as he battered Tessa's butt.

 

"Yesss!!!" Tessa groaned.

 

"Give it to her!!" I moaned.

 

Several rugged pumps of his hips and the pulsating of Ben's hips signaled his cock deposited the hot creamy semen inside Tessa's butt. He ground his hips into her hips for several minutes, savoring the soft but plumpness of her ample bottom. He held her against the wall, breathing heavily against her neck as he groped her breast from behind. I laid against his back, listening to his heart pound furiously. Ben slid his penis out of Tessa's bottom, but before he could relax, she took his hand, turning him around to me.

 

"Now Hannah!" she whispered, panting heavily.

 

Ben looked at Tessa, and he understood what she meant. My time had come, and I readied myself.

 

"Hannah… you know I love you?" Ben said.

 

"Yes Ben. You love me, I know that. I love you," I whispered in his ear before biting the top of it.

 

"Please don't hate me after this," I asked.

 

"I could never hate you. Please know that I need this. I have to have it, or he will come get it from me. This is the only way I know to fight him." 

 

"Please, take Hannah now, Ben!" she begged Ben as she pulled me against the wall, pointing to my bottom, and I looked over my shoulders back at Ben.

 

I braced myself against the wall, preparing for the assault on my butt I knew Ben was going to give me. This was nothing like how we made love before. This was something more; the energy filled the room like electricity or static. I focused on nothing else but what was about to happen, and it drove me as I waited in anticipation for Ben's cock to fill my bottom. There wasn't a time in my life when I had these intense emotions and wants. I craved it, and Tessa craved it. Ben was now obligated to fulfill our needs, and there was nothing we wouldn't do to make him do his duty. He wasn't my boyfriend at that moment, but he was the one who needed to give me what I needed and what Tessa needed.

 

Within seconds, Ben's cock slid into my buttocks. This feeling is… I don't know what this is. Ben has never entered my butt so hard in our relationship. He has never been this aggressive, and it's driving me wild. I want him to pound my ass hard! I arched my back at the sensation of Ben holding his cock deep within my butt.

 

Tessa stood at his back, holding him in place with unnatural strength, and she gripped his waist firmly. I bounced my butt up and down Ben's manhood which was drenched in Tessa's wetness. She pushed Ben towards me as he pounded my buttocks, and in unison with his thrusts, he pinned me to the wall the same way he had pinned Tessa. I used the wall to pound my butt into his shaft hard and faster, fighting against his thrust. The more he tried to pull back, the more I bounced my butt into his groin. He grunted and groaned with every thrust, biting my neck. The basement fills with our moans of pleasure and the sounds of flesh being pounded. Ben's grip tightened on my hips, followed by the most brutal pounding I had ever had in my life.

 

"More!" I moaned.

 

"Thrust her deeper and harder!" Tessa cried.

 

"Hannah! You're just as tight as Tessa! I can't take it!" Ben screamed.

 

"Don't stop, please don't stop!"

 

Tessa gripped Ben's hips, using her strength to force his hips in and out of my butt.

 

"Ben… Ben…," screaming at the top of my lungs.

 

"I can't hold it in anymore!" Ben yelled.

 

A torrent of hot fluid filled my bottom, followed by multiple pumps of his hips. With a last thrust of his hips, Ben pinned me to the wall, groping my breasts tightly. I grind my bottom into his groin as hard as possible, and another eruption of his creamy fluid poured into my tight butt. Ben fell over my back, and we all collapsed to the floor in a heap. He pulled his penis out of my butt, lying on my side. Tessa and I laid him back as we began sucking his rod together.

 

"I need more… Please, Ben!" Tessa moaned from the other side of Ben.

 

"What? You mean you need more?"

 

"Give us more, Ben…" I whispered into Ben's ear.

 

"Hannah, you never could go a second round before, let alone all night."

 

"We must have more, Ben; you need to give us what we need," Tessa whimpered as she looked at Ben.

 

She propped herself up on her elbow, looking down at Ben with glowing eyes. Tessa made an arousing and exhilarating pouty face that shuddered through my body. She leaned in to lick Ben's chest. A low fluttering sound came from Tessa's throat as she rolled her tongue over his nipples. To my surprise, a similar sound came from my throat, and I gently stroked Tessa's hair.

 

I leaned over his waist, licking the tip of his penis, rolling my tongue around. He flinched as my mouth took him entirely to the base of his shaft. A burst of thick fluid went down my throat, and I swallowed every drop. Tessa followed as she moved to his hips and began her assault with her hands on his thighs. Her head bobbed back and forth along his throbbing, stiff penis shaft. I caressed his firm balls under his shaft with my tongue as he tensed up more. Ben held a fist full of hair in each hand as we pleasured him. Another hard jerk to his hips and Tessa slurped up his manly juices in one gulp. We cleaned every ounce of fluid off him, readying him for the subsequent trial. Tessa led Ben and me over to the pile of backpacks we had searched earlier. She gestured for us to lie down, and we did as she wished. Ben lays down with Tessa and me on either side of him. We ran our fingers through his hair and down his chest as we purred like feminine felines. Our legs intertwined with each other as we lay together.

 

I moved up to look him in the eyes before I kissed him passionately. When I pulled back, Tessa kissed him passionately before she turned me around, bending me into the spooning position. I stuck my bottom out, waiting for Ben to embrace it.

2