1 – Darren Was Killed By A Dinosaur
51 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

1.1

He knew that one day he will die but he never expected for death to dressed up as the purple dinosaur B*rney.

Darren stared at the tall purple figure, eyes wide and holding his bloody knee stump. The dinosaur had chomped off his right leg before letting him crawled away as if it wanted to induce more despair into the boy.

Within the poorly lit warehouse, the plastic eyes gleamed from the reflection of lights.

"I love you."

The boy shuddered, "Please don't kill me!"

"You love me."

The purple dinosaur raised the cleaver within its hand.

"We’re a happy family."

The sound of the air being cut resounded, followed by the sickening splashes of heavy liquid.

"Won't you say you love me too?"

It was the wrong line and the one who sang it was a third person within the warehouse. The purple dinosaur did not react; it fell down to the ground. Slowly, thick red liquid seep through the heavy costume and onto the cement floor.

The third wheel skillfully juggled the sword with their hands, spraying the blood on the blade to the surrounding. They hummed the children song; it has been stuck in their head for a while now, even before meeting the murderous dinosaur.

It took a few more arrogant victory poses before the third wheel saw Darren who was slowly bleeding to death while they were busy showing off to their imaginary friends.

The sword-wielder stared at him.

And then, out of nowhere, they pulled out an emergency kit. Despite never learning how to use the tools, the third wheel still managed to patch Darren well enough for the ambulance to rescue him and the rest of his friend who was thrown with the farm by the murderous dinosaur.

In the end, Darren never knew who rescue him but there was one thing he knew for sure.

He was supposed to die that day.

It was his fate.

Now that he had lived past his due date, he was someone who had messed up the ordain.

 


1.2 

Darren took back everything he had said. Fate cannot be changed. He should have known that, he watched the Final Destination movies; all five of them.

A few days after being saved, he died at the hospital. He accidentally swallowed his brother's toy dinosaur and choked to death. One way or another, he must die in the hand of a dinosaur.

Dying was painful.

It was more painful than being mutilated by a dinosaur with shit eating grin on its face.

After having his soul torn apart, Darren finally relaxed long enough to anticipate what comes next.

The afterlife.

It was... Empty.

He floated for a long time within the dark. Sometimes there will be a light shining in the sky, sometimes he felt like he was touched.

And after so long, he was pushed out of the space.

His heart felt heavy and he can barely breathe.

The pain was too much like when his soul was separated from his body and he can't help but to cry and groan.

"It's a boy!"

He can feel someone wrapping him with soft blanket and he opened his eyes.

"Anita, he got your eyes!"

At that moment, he received his second enlightenment.

He was reincarnated.

0