Chapter 8
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Back in the room, she took a shower, changed into pajamas, threw herself under the quilt, and wanted to discuss with Zheng Yi whether she wanted to rent an apartment temporarily, but Zheng Yi didn't reply for a while. Considering the domestic time, it is estimated that we will have to wait another half an hour.

    Over the past few days, the jet lag has finally returned to normal.

    But she still gets lethargic and drowsy.

    Wait, wait for the eyelids to start fighting. She wanted to hold on until her friend replied, leaning against the head of the bed, playing with her mobile phone.

    Refreshing, more than a dozen new Moments messages popped up, and she liked them one by one.

    The finger suddenly stopped on the screen, and there was a short text on it——

    It doesn't matter: Master Xiao Yang has someone in his heart.

    This name is Wu Wei, and she still has an impression of the newly added WeChat.

    That "Yang"? Lin Yiyang?

    ... Fortunately, I didn't like it, just a little bit.

    Yin Guo was distracted for a moment, and accidentally kicked off the TV remote control on the quilt. She sat up subconsciously, and the pillow behind her scratched her ears. It hurts.

    She touched it, and it seemed to be swollen, the place scratched by his cuff zipper. She got out of bed, pulled on her slippers, and searched for the universal erythromycin ointment in the suitcase. Unscrewed the cap of the vial, lost it and dropped it into the box.

    As a result, I searched for a bottle cap for a long time but couldn't find it. I was depressed and squeezed out a little, and painted my ears.

    Back on the bed, Zheng Yi came back to life.

    Zheng Yi: I think it’s okay, anyway, you’ve gotten to know them well now, they’re all good people. Although it is safer to live in the school dormitory, it is expensive after all, so it would be good to let your brother try it out in advance, and rent an apartment outside.

    Yin Guo went back to the topic of renting a house.

    Xiaoguo: If we move there, we will have to change the ball room.

    Zheng Yi: What are you afraid of? Isn't that Wu Wei going to compete? There must be training, and there will be a ball room to introduce you.

    Right.

    Zheng Yi said he was going out to do some errands, but didn't say anything more.

    Without a chat partner, her mind slipped to that Moments again, and she couldn't help but re-read it.

    Under the indifferent circle of friends, there is only one visible message.

    Lin: Delete it, she can see it.

    Sure enough, he was talking about Lin Yiyang.

    Are you saying he has a crush on a girl? she guessed.

    After a minute, Yin Guo refreshed curiously, and deleted it.

    Clean, as if it never existed. I don't know how many people saw it, anyway, she was one of them, and she pretended that she never saw it. It's not good for people who don't know this kind of emotion to see it.

    Yin Guo leaned there, turning the phone upside down with both hands.

    No wonder, he talks more freely with his cousin, and he can save as much as he can. There is someone I like, and I am avoiding suspicion.

    She suddenly wanted to find a friend and say, did you know that Lin Yiyang has someone he likes.

    But soon, stop, what are you talking about.

    ***

    Lin Yiyang was in the subway car.

    Apart from him, there were only two dark-skinned teenagers in this carriage, chatting very high. He most admires the natural high kung fu of black people, and their body language is extremely rich.

    Lin Yiyang lowered his head and glanced at his phone.

    He needs a network signal, can check Moments, check if Wu Wei has deleted it, and tell that kid not to talk nonsense by the way. In addition, he raised his wrist and looked at his watch. He always likes to wear the watch on his right hand. He once broke the case glass, but at the moment of repairing the watch, he wanted to change it to his left hand. He felt awkward within a few days , and finally let it go.

    Lin Yiyang unfastened the metal chain buckle and took it off. Just belatedly, Yin Guo entered the hotel, recalling the details, as if his watch scratched her ear.

    The subway enters the station.

    Two black teenagers jumped out of the car.

    Lin Yiyang swiped Moments for the first time and deleted it, very good.

    When he closed the door on the subway, he opened Yin Guo's WeChat chat window.

    Lin: Did it hurt your ear?

    : No, no.

    : Just bumped into it.

    Lin: [coffee]

    :[joy]

    Lin Yiyang watched the conversation between the two, but couldn't see anything wrong.

    But it seems that he is not very good at chatting with girls, and after a few words, it turns into a farewell expression.

    He put the watch on his left wrist, looked at the conversation between the two on the phone, thought about it, and didn't know what to say. It is estimated that people should also go to bed, and put the mobile phone into the pocket of their trousers.

    Go back to Wu Wei's apartment.

    Wu Wei is in a small room, with a yoga mat laid out next to the bed, leaning on the mat with his hands supporting his body, doing aerobics, the sweat dripping down his face, it is the most exhausting moment .

    Lin Yiyang came in, took off his heavy winter clothes, and threw them on Wu Wei.

    The latter was discouraged, and completely lay down on the mat: "It's finished in two minutes, and it's really time for you to come back."

    The winter clothes were melted with snow, Wu Wei picked them up carefully, and observed Lin Yiyang's expression, did they look okay? That's good.

    "I posted that on purpose just now," Wu Wei said.

    Lin Yiyang glanced at Wu Wei in warning.

    He opened the drawer and looked for coins.

    "Why, doing laundry now?"

    He was noncommittal, took the coins, found an empty paper bag by the bed, took out the dirty clothes in the house, and stuffed them in.

    He picked up a zippered sports coat from the bed, put it on, carried the paper bag, and opened the door to leave.

    "I haven't finished yet," Wu Wei asked, "Are you interested in the little beauty?"

    He glanced at Wu Wei.

    "Yes, right? It's time to think about it, it must be."

    The sound of closing the door directly blocked Wu Wei.

    In the laundry room of the apartment downstairs, the sister who rented the house with Wu Wei happened to be there. The two were laughing and chatting, greeting Lin Yiyang and saying goodbye by the way. They will move out tomorrow.

    Lin Yiyang responded politely, stuffed five coins into the washing machine, stuffed the clothes, and set the time. open wash.

    The two sisters are gone.

    There's no one here, so it's fine to sit and wait.

    He picked the chair in the middle, sat down with his back against the wall, and saw that Yin Guo was in the circle of friends he sent just now, which was a donation of tables and chairs from a primary school campus. Haven't slept yet?

    Lin: Haven't slept yet?

    :……Insomnia.

    Lin: Time difference?

    : I have been here for more than ten days, and there is no jet lag. I guess the noodles are too delicious?

    Lin: This one is average, taste.

    Most importantly, the ramen restaurant is just downstairs of Wu Wei's apartment, and both he and Wu Wei are regular customers, so it's most convenient to enslave him first.

    : Very good, at least I ate to my heart's content.

    Lin: The chicken soup base tonight is not as delicious as traditional pork.

    : I didn’t even eat it, is it chicken soup? ?

    Lin: Yes.

    : I feel that you are very familiar with ramen.

    Lin::)

    Lin Yiyang searched.

    I found a few good ramen restaurants, and pushed the address to her, and recommended five or six restaurants.

    :thanks, thanks.

    Lin: I have a chance to invite you.

    :...

    Lin:?

    : ... You really like to treat people to dinner.

    Lin Yiyang was amused by these words.

    This is an illusion. He hates eating with people he doesn't know or know well. Eating is an extremely personal matter. Generally, he has to know someone for more than four or five years before he will take the initiative to find someone to eat with him. Otherwise, even if you are forced into the dinner, it will be just a glass of wine to settle, and you will find a place to really eat after the dinner.

    Looking at Yin Guo's words, he couldn't think of what to reply, so he made an expression out of habit.

    Lin: [coffee]

    Unsurprisingly, it's the same over there——

    :[joy]

    How long has it been since I haven't talked with anyone like this, especially when the other party is a girl.

    Most of them are golfers here, not many female friends, and Wu Wei is the one who is most familiar with him.

    That night, he was irritable and wanted to find a place to drink despite the snowstorm.

    Called Wu Wei, and the two arrived. Just before entering the door, he saw such a girl through the glass window, with black hair, black eyes, small stature, wearing a scarf, and talking on the phone inside the glass. The glass was covered with water vapor, and the color of the eyes could not be seen clearly. He suddenly became a little curious about a stranger and guessed that she was Asian? Or Chinese?

    At the trough of mood, the traffic in the city was paralyzed, the company was shut down, and the school was closed. In a blizzard day, I met a strange, heart-warming girl of the same nationality and the same blood in one of the most frequented bars.

    It's the only consolation in Blizzard.

    Want to know her, everything starts from this idea.

    He wanted to send her to the hotel safely, and then came up with this idea.

    He obviously wanted to drink all night, but he told Wu Wei that he had something urgent to leave, and asked Wu Wei to ask the younger brother if he wanted to "drop in" to them...

    Those few days were the lowest point of his mood.

    Some old friends came to New York, and he didn't want to meet them. He spent several days in bars and ballrooms, booked a train ticket back to Washington, and wanted to leave as soon as possible to avoid these old friends.

    On his way to the train station, she sent a friend request.

    On the train, she sent another transfer application.

    Until tonight, it is logical to know the real each other, after that?

    Lin Yiyang, what next?

    he asked himself.

    Someone else entered the laundry room, interrupting his contemplation.

    In the middle of the night, there are always people doing laundry.

    Lin Yiyang didn't want to wait anymore, he went upstairs with an empty paper bag, and threw five coins to Wu Wei, telling him to count the time, go down to dry the clothes, and then fetch them for himself.

    He took out a quilt, fell on the sofa, and fell asleep with his clothes on.

    Woke up again, it was early morning.

    The two sisters were moving, Wu Wei turned over on the bed, covered his head and continued to sleep, but he didn't get up to say goodbye, turned inside, and continued to catch up on sleep. From the noisy outside to the quiet, he didn't know whether it was Shenmian who couldn't hear it anymore, or the house had moved out.

    After eleven o'clock, he was woken up by the alarm clock on his mobile phone.

    He sat up, covered his face with his hands, and woke up for a full minute, when he heard laughter outside again.

    The fever just subsided the day before yesterday, and I came back from catching the train yesterday. I didn't stop all day until late at night, and I didn't feel tired before going to bed. Now, I feel tired all over the place. He rubbed his face, the short hair on his forehead was messy, he slapped his hands twice, found the slippers, and put them on.

    The sports jacket was worn all night, hot and uncomfortable.

    He took off his coat, threw it on the bed, got up and opened the bedroom door.

    Looking for water to drink.

    In an instant, the world was completely silent.

    In the living room, there were three men and two women sitting on the sofa. They were very young. One looked seventeen or eighteen years older, and two of them looked about thirteen or fourteen. Behind the bar in the kitchen, leaning against the refrigerator is Wu Wei, and opposite him is a man in his thirties.

    When everyone heard the door being opened, they all looked towards the door of the room.

    Lin Yiyang was wearing white short-sleeves and black sports trousers in the winter. He was just waking up, holding the doorknob, leaning against the edge of the door, and there were folds on the short sleeves from sleep. On a fair face, those black eyes were the most beautiful, but unfortunately, they were full of sleepiness and could not be fully opened.

    There was also a mark on the right side of the face from the pressure of the pillow, which was very eye-catching. I didn't know what it was.

    His eyesight is less focused.

    The first thing I saw was a row of children on the sofa... Frowning.

    What is that kid Wu Wei doing? No money to spend, want to recruit apprentices?

    The real person is so tall, little uncle. The boys on the sofa thought.

    The real person is so handsome, little uncle. The girls on the sofa thought.

    This is what I have only heard of from a few elders in the ball club - the teacher's sixth junior brother. He is also the youngest junior of the teacher. Like their teacher, he won the championship of the junior group at the age of twelve, and started to compete in the professional group at the age of thirteen. Together with the teacher, he won the championship and runner-up of that year's competition respectively.

    In the ball club, everyone mentioned him by different names, Xiao Yang Ye, Dun Zuo, Sixth Brother, Sixth Uncle, Old Sixth.

    And everyone knew that he was the one who was mentioned——Lin Yiyang.

    When he saw these strangers, his first reaction was to frown, he didn't like the excitement.

    Seeing the 30-year-old man again—Jiang Yang, the teacher of those children on the sofa, his eyes paused for a few seconds.

    "I heard that they came over last week and didn't meet you," Jiang Yang was wearing a shirt and trousers, with a pair of white glasses with thin frames on his nose. "I thought you were going to run away again this time."

    Lin Yiyang opened his mouth to speak, but his throat felt dry.

    Pulling on his slippers, he walked from the door of the room to the bar, opened the refrigerator, looked for water, found nothing, found a bottle of cold beer, opened it, and took a sip.

    After moistening his throat, he propped his elbows on the bar, looked at Jiang Yang, and asked in a hoarse voice, "Are you here for the game?"

    "Yes, mainly to bring them here, the junior and youth competitions," Jiang Yang pointed to a few on the sofa, "all of them are my apprentices."

    "Hello little uncle." Everyone shouted one after another, respectful.

    Lin Yiyang waved his hand casually, and corrected them: "I left the football club early, there are no junior uncles here. If I think I am young, I call it Brother Six, and if I think I am old, I call it Uncle Six."

    Jiang Yang sneered: "They call you Sixth Brother, what do you call me?"

    Lin Yiyang smiled and didn't answer.

    He took another sip of wine, looked at Jiang Yang, and looked at each other.

    Brothers who haven't seen each other for many years, thought that the relationship had faded, but at this moment when they met again, they realized that the relationship between young people got up at five o'clock in the morning to practice in the ball room, and at seven o'clock, they carried their schoolbags and rode bicycles to catch up with each other. The years of going to school for morning self-study are engraved in my bones.

    After wandering for many years, goodbye fellow apprentices and close friends.

    The burning pain in my chest didn't change.

    Lin Yiyang and Jiang Yang were apprentices in the same year, and there was a difference of about a week between each other. Jiang Yang came to the club first, and he arrived later.

    That night, he ate a bowl of sliced noodles. It was snowing and wrapped up like a small rice dumpling. He rode his bicycle and went to the ball club alone. When he entered, Jiang Yang was wiping the billiard table with a rag. Seeing him, he probably realized that Lin Yiyang wanted to come to learn a teacher. Instead of going in to find a teacher, he walked up to him and compared his height: "Are you so short? Your parents Do you agree? Go back and call your mother. The teacher accepts apprentices and asks parents to nod."

    "I don't have parents." The little boy told the other party.

    Jiang Yang, who was holding a rag, was completely dumb.

    The brother who was trying to bully him was called Jiang Yang, which had a different pronunciation from the last letter of his name.

    That year, he was in the second grade and Jiang Yang was in the sixth grade.

    Such a comparison of height is really not a gentleman. But at the age of the little boy, he still doesn't know what a gentleman is and what a gentleman's movement is.

    Of course, in China that year, this sport had nothing to do with gentlemen. At that time, 

one yuan was a table, and the most impressions people gave people in the billiard hall were smoking, noisy, and swearing... He just heard that there were competitions, competitions There are bonuses. very good.

    And he, Lin Yiyang, finally succeeded in apprenticeship and became the teacher's last apprentice.

0