Eternal Lands
56 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1- The Rebirth

United States, Earth, San Francisco 

In a forest preserve, a 14 year old boy sits by a lake, tears streaming down his face. His name, not important, he has been abandoned by everyone who he thought that he could trust, thrown away by all who were supposed to be there for him and on top of that his mother killed herself just because he existed, his father ran away from his duties long ago. Now here  that boy sits, all the pain and grief crashing into him all at once and for some reason, it affected the area around him. 

The sky above turns black as silver lightening flashes across the skies striking down trees left and right, the fires started from those strike bursting into life and burning and devouring all things around them, and as one last bolt fell down from the sky, and headed straight for the boy, he looked up, and screamed all his frustration as his world fell black and his existence, faded into nothing.

Space, Unknown Universe, Unknown 

A newly formed universe with no owner, no omnipotent entity, goes on, it’s life forms making their own laws, bowing to their own created gods and forces.

After floated in the depths of space for eons, with no relevant time frame, passing through infinite dimensions and universes, collecting energy and power, forming a body from the power of oblivion, the soul of our 14 year old boy finally stops and like an reversal of time, his age regresses into a soul and he falls into one of the millions of planets in this galaxy, into a 12 year old prince’s unknowingly dying body, as his old body’s nutrients are released and the prince’s old body brig is to constantly break down to dust only to be reborn again, infinite times, until the old body is replaced by the new, and the reborn prince opened his once sea blue eyes, now silver with red lightning streaking through them, and takes his first breath… Of The world of Eternal.

How is the first Chapter?
  • Ok Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Great Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Needs work Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 2
0