INVITATION chapter 1
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ayane ai jumped inside the mansion of barren, which was named by nature of it since it looked so empty. She looked tired, her clothes were a mess covered with dirt and even her left arm was cut by a blade, blood was flowing out but she stopped the bleeding with a piece of cloth, even on her face she had a fresh scar, on her cheek too. It looked like she was attacked by someone on the way to the mansion, an assassin. She was holding a scroll in her hand.

Has ayane entered the 1 St main house, she couldn't find the person she was looking for, it was her master Aarata Shinya, she kept on searching for him she was already tired after facing a lot of troubles on her way. She finally heard noises of laughter and giggles behind the 8th house as she was about to pass by after searching inside the house. She went to see what was happening behind the house she found her master playing with the mud on the ground, claiming that he was planting seeds of vegetables.

Ayane felt annoyed by her master's silly and playful behavior,  It was not something new for her to get angry about, but being a bodyguard to a playful lord is tough, she always faced this kind of situation multiple times, ayane sighed thinking how much trouble he causes.

She glared at the servants, all left at once out of fear ." More than the master himself, his guard is scary". This was what the people within the mansion thought, but all the ladies knew she is a kind woman who always lends a helping hand when she has no other work to do.

"Ayane what is the matter, I was enjoying planting seeds, with the ladies" Arata pulled a long face as he said. " Master please don't disappear when I am looking for you for something important, it always puts me in difficulty to find you within this huge acre of land ". Ayane said in a tone of warning. And then she continued
"Master, you have been invited to the heavenly banquet by the heavenly emperor". She handed over the scroll to Arata, who was blowing off the dust.

Arata observed the way she looked as he took the scroll from her hand, he knew at once that someone have come at her, while she was on the way. " Umm, a banquet at heaven after so many years. " He smiled as if he paid no attention to her, he opened the scroll, the scroll's design was unique, it was coated in gold, and the words were written in silver.

" Yes master " Ayane interpreted "It's said that this banquet is held especially for the newly entering disciples, from the cultivation realm". 

" Ayane ai, you have done a good job," he handed over a pouch of herbs that can heal her wounds faster ." I think you should take enough rest, and please take care of your wounds, because you might not be able to form the teleportation ritual since it consumes a lot of spiritual power and energy too ".
Ayanes felt as if her pain left her once she heard her master's comfort words of care, she bowed at once "Thank you, so much for worrying and the medicine master arata Shinya". Arata chuckled "No need to thank me Ayane, your health comes first, even if you are my bodyguard". He smiled at her "You may go now ". Ayane blushed a little bit seeing him smile at her and care for her she thanked him once again as she left.

Arata felt a bit sad about this good news, he was happy that he will be able to see his nephew, but he have to face his elder brother, who holds hate against him, that he even tried to kill him more than once, just for the sake of soul stone, that's why Arata distanced himself from his brother and lives in the human realm. Arata was not at peace, he kept worrying that the peace of the heavens would disappear if they both met once again. " Hope everything goes well when we meet ". Arata went to sleep after placing the scroll in his cabinet.

Ayane noticed everything from the tree, where she always sits to keep an eye on her master for his safety, she knew that he will be worried and distressed. But she couldn't do anything, yet only watch him in silence from a distance.

To be continued.............

0